MP PPT 2024 Eligibility, Qualification, Marks & Domicile Criteria
MP PPT 2024 Eligibility Criteria will be comprised of the qualifying exam, marks & subjects. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), also known as MP Vyapam. Only the eligible candidates will be allowed to appear the test. The qualified candidates must take the admission in self-governing polytechnic colleges, government polytechnic colleges, state funded polytechnic colleges and government women polytechnic colleges of Madhya Pradesh state. Here, we discuss details about the MP PPT Eligibility 2024.
MP PPT 2024 Eligibility
Candidate will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria to fill the MP PPT application form 2024:
- The appearing candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Aadhaar Card will be compulsory to fill the application form.
- Those who have the valid domicile of Madhya Pradesh state will be eligible for the test. Domicile certificate of MP will be required for applying.
Qualifying Exam: The minimum qualifying examination required will be 10th. The aspirant must have passed 10th standard either from the Madhya Pradesh board or from other recognized educational board.
Subjects: Candidates must pass the above examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects to appear in the examination.
Minimum Marks: Minimum aggregate of 35% marks will be required in the qualifying examination.
Mark Scheme: The candidates who have passed the qualifying with grace marks will be also eligible for the test, but the condition will be that he/she should satisfy the aggregate marks criteria without considering the grace marks. In other words, we can say that grace marks will be not considered in the calculation of aggregate marks.
The candidates whose mark sheet will be based on grading system will be converted into number system on the basis of the formula provided in the mark sheet.
Gender: For Mining and Mine Surveying/Mine Surveying course, no female candidates will be eligible to apply.
Age Limit: The age limit for Mining and Mine Surveying/Mine Surveying course should not be less than 16 years as on 1st January 2024.
Domicile: For admission in the polytechnic colleges of Madhya Pradesh, 30% weightage will be given to the 10th class marks and 70% to the marks secured by the candidate in MP PPT 2023 examination.
At the time of admission, the candidates will have to show the local resident certificate issued by the state government of Madhya Pradesh.
MP PPT 2024 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding MP PPT Application Form:
- Candidates will be able to do registration for MP PPT from August 2024.
- MP PPT 2024 counselling registration will be made available via online mode.
- Application form includes registration, filling the application form, image uploading & fee submission.
- Authority will also provide the correction facility to rectify the mistakes done in the application form.
- Candidates are advised not to forget to take multiple printout of filled in application form for further use.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee via online mode through debit/ credit card/ net banking.
- General category candidates will have to submit Rs. 400/-
- Reserved category candidates will have to submit Rs. 200/-
MP PPT 2024 eligibility criteria must be checked thoroughly by the candidates before applying for the application form. The candidates those will satisfy the eligibility criteria and entrance test will be successfully provided admission in various diploma courses. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria details before applying for its application form. The application form is accepted only of eligible candidates.
For any further assistance regarding MP PPT 2024 Eligibility, you may ask us by commenting below in the prescribed comment box.