NDA 2020 Application Form (Out), Registration – Apply Here for NDA II
NDA (II) 2020 Rejected applicants list has been published due to non-payment of exam fee. Application Form withdraw is starting soon. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the NDA exam every year in various cities across India. NDA is a national level exam which is a gateway for the candidates seeking entry in Defence Forces like Army, Navy & Air Force. This exam is conducted two times in a year – NDA I & NDA II. Here we are providing details about NDA Application form 2020.
NDA Application Form 2020 – Rejected Applicants List Released
NDA 2021 Application form will be commenced in the month of January 2021 (NDA I) & June 2020 (NDA II). Check more details about NDA 2021 application form here.
NDA II 2020 Rejected applicants list has been published due to non-payment of examination fee. Click here to check list.
NDA (II) 2020 Application Form withdraw is starting from 13th July 2020. Link will be given here.
NDA (II) 2020 Application Form has been released from 16th June 2020. Click here to apply.
NDA 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check following details regarding NDA 2020 application form:
- NDA 2020 Application form can be submitted through online mode.
- The application form comprises of two parts- Part I & Part II.
- Application form for NDA I 2020 has been commenced from 8th January 2020. For NDA II it has been started from 16th June 2020.
- No candidate can submit NDA application form after 28th January 2019 & 6th July 2020 for NDA I & NDA II respectively. So, students must register before the last date.
- Candidates have to upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the JPG format.
- Photograph size must not be more than 300 KB & signature size must not be less than 20 KB.
- Applicants must ensure that while filling application form, they must provide valid/ working Email ID & mobile number.
- All communication & information details regarding application form will be sent to the candidates in registered mail id and phone number.
- Avoid submitting multiple application form.
- The application form can be withdrawn from 13th to 19th July 2020.
- Candidates must re-check their form before submission as no correction facility will be entertained after form submission.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of application form through post to the UPSC.
- NDA 2020 application fee can be paid through online or offline mode.
- Candidates can submit the fee via visa/ master card/ credit card/ debit card through online mode.
- Through offline mode, E- Challan method will be used of SBI Bank.
- Applicants have to submit Rs.100 as application fee.
- SC/ ST category candidates and sons of JCOs, ORs, & NCOs will be exempted from payment of application fee.
NDA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following details regarding NDA Eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Candidates must be:
- A citizen of India OR
- A subject of Bhutan OR
- A subject of Nepal OR
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with intention of permanently settling in India OR
- Indian origin person who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zaire, Zambia, Malawi, and Vietnam or Ethiopia with intention of permanently settling in India.
- Gender: Only male candidates will be eligible to apply for NDA 2020.
- Marital Status: Applying candidate must be unmarried.
- Age limit for NDA I: Candidates should have been born between 2nd July 2001 and 1st July 2004. Candidates born earlier & later than the prescribed dates are not eligible.
- Age Limit for NDA II: Candidates should have been born between 2nd January 2002 & 1st January 2005. No candidate born earlier & later than the prescribed dates will be eligible.
- Educational Qualification:
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy (NDA): Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination.
- For Air Force & Naval wings of NDA & for 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination will be also eligible.
- Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit as per the norms laid down by the officials.
NDA 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check the following table for official NDA Dates of Application and exam:
NDA I 2020:
|Notification releases||8th January 2020|
|Application form available||8th January 2020|
|Submission of application form||28th January 2020|
|NDA I Exam date||6th September 2020|
NDA II 2020:
|Notification releases||16th June 2020|
|Application form available||16th June 2020|
|Submission of application form||6th July 2020|
|NDA II Exam date||6th September 2020|
How to Apply for NDA 2020
Candidates must follow below given steps to apply for NDA 2020:
- Apply online through the website. (Link is provided above)
- Follow Part I & Part II registration.
- Part I will contain filling up of personal & qualification details like candidates name, parent’s name, Aadhar number, marital status, gender, branch preference, category etc.
- Part II will contain application fee payment, choosing exam center, and uploading of photograph & signature.
- Re-check your filled form & verify all the filled details.
- Go through the given declaration.
- Tick on ‘I Agree’.
- Now confirmation page will be generated.
- Now print the application form for further process.
Candidates must go through the given steps for filling NDA Application form 2020. Also remember to check other mentioned details like form date, mode, fee, eligibility criteria, etc. Candidates must read this article & must follow the guidelines to avoid basic mistakes in NDA application form 2020.
If you have any other query related to NDA 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.