NDA 2021 Application Form (Released), Registration – Apply Here
NDA II 2021 Application Form has been released on 24th September 2021 for women candidates. National Defence Academy (NDA) Entrance exam is organized by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The examination is organized twice – NDA I & NDA II. It is a national level exam conducted in various cities across India. Through NDA, candidates get admission in Defence in Army, Air Force and Navy. Candidates must go through following details such as application form, fee payment, eligibility norms & much more regarding NDA Application Form 2021.
NDA 2021 Application Form – Released (Women)
NDA II 2021 Application Form has been released on 24th September 2021 for women candidates. Click here to apply.
NDA 2022 Application Form will be started from 22nd December 2021.
NDA II 2021 Application Form Last date is till 29th June 2021 for second session exam. Click here to apply online.
Here we are providing complete details regarding NDA 2021 Application Form:
- NDA 2021 Application Form has been made available via online mode.
- Candidates are able to apply for NDA twice in a year.
- For NDA I 2021, candidates was able to fill the application form from 30th December 2020 till 19th January 2021.
- For NDA II, application form has been made available from 9th June to 29th June 2021.
- Application form has been released on 24th September 2021 to 8th October 2021 for women candidates.
- Candidates must ensure their eligibility before filling the NDA 2021 application form.
- Only single application form will be accepted, so candidates must avoid filling multiple forms.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature with prescribed format & size.
- There is no need to send any application to UPSC through any offline medium.
- Once application form will be filled, candidates must not forget to take printout of filled in application form for further use.
Details Required while filling NDA Application Form:
- Qualification details
- Educational certificates
- Any one photo ID proof- Aadhar card, pan card, photo ID card, driving license, or any other photo ID card which must be issued by central/ state government.
- Scanned image of photograph & signature
- Candidates are able to submit NDA 2021 application fee through both online or offline medium.
- Through online mode, candidates are able to use credit card, debit card or net banking.
- E- challan method of SBI bank can be used through offline medium.
- NDA 2021 application fee is of Rs.100/-.
- SC/ ST/ Sons of ORs, NCOs and JROs, category candidates are exempted from the fee.
- There will be no application fee for women candidates.
NDA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following eligibility norms before applying for NDA 2021:
- Nationality: Indian national, a subject of Bhutan or a subject of Nepal category candidates are eligible for NDA 2021 OR
- A Tibetan refugee who came India (before 1st January 1962) with intention of permanently settling in India OR
- Indian origin person who migrated from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, East African, Burma countries of Uganda, Kenya, the united public of Tanzania, Zambia, Zaire, Vietnam or Ethiopia and Malawi with Intention of permanently settling in India.
- Marital Status: Candidates must be unmarried to be eligible for NDA 2021.
- Gender: Male & female both candidates will be eligible to apply for the NDA 2021 examination.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age must be between 16.5 to 19.5 years to be eligible for NDA 2021 examination.
- NDA I- Applying candidates must be born between 2nd July 2002 to 1st July 2005.
- NDA II- Applying candidates must be born between 2nd January 2003 to 1st January 2006.
- For Army Wing or National Defence Academy: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible for examination.
- For Air force & Naval wings of NDA & for 10+2 cadet entry scheme at the Indian Naval Academy : Applying candidates must qualify 12th with Physics & Mathematics as their compulsory subject to be eligible for examination.
- Physical fitness: Candidates must be physically fit as per the norms laid down by officials.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply for NDA.
NDA 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table for NDA application dates:
|Notification releases||9th June 2021|
|Availability of application form||9th June 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||29th June 2021|
|Withdraw of application||6th july to 12th july 2021|
|Application for women candidates||24th September to 8th October 2021|
|NDA II exam||14th November 2021|
NDA I 2021:
|Notification releases||30th December 2020|
|Availability of application form||30th December 2020|
|Last date to submit application through offline mode||18th January 2021|
|Last date to submit application form and online fee||19th January 2021|
|Withdraw of application||27th January to 2nd February 2021|
|NDA I exam||18th April 2021|
Important Instructions For Withdrawal of application form:
- Students are suggested go through all the official instructions before filling the request for withdrawal of application form.
- Candidates are advised to provide details of registered application form with the completed & submitted registration ID. There will be no provision for withdrawing of incomplete application form.
- Candidates must make sure that their registered ID & number would be available before making the request for withdrawal. Request will be accepted only after providing the OTP sent on the registered ID & no. OTP will be valid for 30 minutes, therefore if OTP will not be received within 10 minutes, resend option will be also eligible.
- UPSC have no provision for refund of application fee submitted by the candidates even after successfully withdrawn of application. Therefore, the fee will be non-refundable.
- Once the final withdrawn of online application request will be accepted, candidates must print the authenticated receipt. Once withdrawn will get accepted, it will not be revived in future.
- In case candidates filled more than one application form, the higher registration ID with latest form will be considered for withdrawal. However all earlier forms will lead to rejection & candidates will be informed through SMS or mail.
- After successful completion of withdrawal of application, an auto generated mail & SMS will be sent to candidate. In case, candidate did not submitted request for withdrawn of application, candidates will be allow to contact UPSC on email ID at [email protected]
- Candidates are advised do not share OTP received on registered mail ID/ no. with any one.
How to Apply For NDA 2021
Candidates must follow following steps while filling NDA application form:
- Visit official website (Link is provided above)
- Candidates must follow Part I & part II registration.
- Part I consist of details like personal & qualification details such as name of candidate, Aadhar number, marital status, gender, preference of branch etc.
- Part II consist of details like exam centre choice, images & signature uploading and application fee payment.
- Photograph & signature’s must be in JPG format with size between 20 KB to 300 KB.
- After filling both parts, re-check & verify the given details.
- After that go through declaration & tick on the “I Agree” option.
- Now a confirmation page will appear on your computer screen
- Take printout of the confirmation page for future use.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Through the above NDA 2021 application form article, candidates can check all details such as application form, its mode, fee payment mode, fee details & much more. We have also mentioned step by step procedure for how to fill the application form for candidates to avoid any kind of rejection in the submission. Authority will accept form only of eligible candidates so candidates must also check the mentioned eligibility norms to check whether they are eligible or not.
If you have any other queries regarding NDA 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your query in the comment box below.