NEET MDS 2023 Application, Correction (Started) – Get Here
NEET MDS 2023 Application Final Edit has been started on 17th February 2023. The NBEMS (National Board of Examination in Medical Science) conducts the NEET MDDS (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for Master of Dental Surgery) 2023. It is a national level entrance exam conducted for candidates who want to take admission in All Medical courses. The application form has been available through online mode only. Qualifying candidates get admission to MDS courses under various Universities/ Institutes. In this article, we have provided detailed information about NEET MDS Application Form 2023.
NEET MDS 2023 Application Form – Final Edit Started
NEET MDS 2023 Application Final Edit has been started on 17th February 2023.Click here to edit details.
NEET MDS 2023 Application Correction has been started from 2nd February 2023. Click here to edit details.
Note: The option to choose Chennai test city has been exhausted.
Here are the details about NEET MDS 2023 Application form with some key instructions provided below:
- NEET MDS 2023 application form has been released from 9th January 2023.
- Candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form.
- The Application form for NEET MDS 2023 has been made available through online mode.
- Candidates must enter details such as name, educational details, email address, phone number, etc. to fill the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents i.e., photograph and signature after filling the application form.
- The correction window is also available to the candidates from 2nd to 5th February 2023.
- The last date to submit the application form was till 30th January 2023.
- The registration process has been re-started from 10th till 12th February 2023.
- The final Correction process has been re-started from 17th February 2023.
- Submit the application form and take the printout of the same for future references.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates can submit the fee using Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking.
- NEET MDS application fee 2023 is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Application fee for different categories are as follows:
|General, OBC, and EWS||Rs. 4250/-|
|SC, ST, PWD||Rs. 3250/-|
NEET MDS 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for NEET MDS 2023 provided below:
- Qualification: The candidates must hold bachelor’s degree in Dental Surgery recognised by any university/ institute by DCI.
- The candidates must be registered/ recognized with Dental Council of India (DCI) or State Dental Council (SDC).
- Internship: Candidates must complete the 1 year of compulsory internship or practical training on or before 31st March 2023.
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in final year examination are also eligible to apply for exam.
NEET MDS 2023 Application Dates
Here are official application dates for NEET MDS 2023 provided below:
|Online application form starts||9th January 2023|
|Last date for submission||30th January 2023|
|Correction facility||2nd to 5th February 2023|
|Re-apply starts||10th to 12th February 2023|
|Re-correction||From 15th February 2023|
|Final edit window||17th to 19th February 2023|
|Exam date||1st March 2023|
How to Apply for NEET MDS 2023
Candidates can check the steps for filling the application form for NEET MDS 2023 below:
- Go to the website (link is provided above).
- For new candidates they have to create an profile themselves.
- After registration User ID and Password will be generated.
- Candidates who are already registered they can enter their login credentials.
- After that click on “Go to Application Form” link.
- After registering candidate have to fill the application form with details such as personal, educational qualification, address, phone number, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents i.e., passport size photograph, signature, marksheet and thumb impression.
- The scanned photograph and signature must be in jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Candidates also have to select the test city from available choices on first come first serve basis.
- After the selection of test city candidate will have to submit the application fee.
- The application fee will be submitted through online mode using Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking.
- Candidates shall be required to submit the application form after agreeing to the “Declaration”.
- After submitting the form candidates will be provided correction facility by the authority.
- Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
If you have any other query related to NEET MDS 2023 Application Form, then you can leave your comments in comment section below.
Application form date meet MDS 2023
NEET MDS 2023 dates & details are yet to be released.