NID Admission Procedure 2019 – Get Counselling Dates & Procedure
NID 2019 Counselling for M.Des has been released. It is conducted through offline mode. DAT (Design Aptitude Test) is the entrance exam for admission into NID (National Institute of Design) and its affiliated colleges. It is a national level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission in B.Des, M.Des and GDPD (Graduate Diploma Program in Design) courses. Candidates must have to appear in DAT Prelims and Mains to get admission in the design institutions. In this article we have mentioned the complete procedure of NID 2019 admission.
NID Admission Procedure 2019 – Counselling Started (M.Des)
NID 2019 Counselling for M.Des has been started from 23rd May 2019 through offline mode.Click here to check schedule.
The counselling is conducted through offline mode. The NID prepare the category-wise rank list on the basis of sum total of the weighted score obtained by the candidate in each stage of admission.
To get admission in design courses, candidates have to go through three stages of admission which are DAT written test, studio test and personal interview. Candidates are called for these rounds as per their performance in the DAT prelims entrance exam.
Only candidates those have appear for all the stages of admission will be considered eligible for the merit list.
As per the schedule given, candidates have to upload the document online for the document verification. Candidates those documents will found to be false, their admission will be cancelled by the admission authority on later stage.
On the basis of DAT prelims and mains (studio and interview) the final merit list will be prepared on which basis the candidates will be shortlisted for the submitting the college preference.
NID Selection Procedure 2019
The NID admission procedure is followed by the steps given below:
- Based on the availability of seats, candidates in order of merit will qualify to give their consent for the various stages of the admissions process.
- Candidates have to login on the official website to fill and submit the preferences.
- Candidates those will appear in the both DAT-Prelims and DAT-Mains exam will be only eligible to fill preference.
- After submission of preferences by the candidate, they will be asked to confirm the preferences provided by the candidate.
- Once the preference will be submitted, it cannot be changed at a later stage.
- Candidates can view their results only after confirming and submitting the preferences.
- The category-wise seats will be allotted to candidates in order of merit and based on the preference submitted by them.
Documents Required for Admission
Candidates have to bring the original documents along with photocopies on the day of counselling.
- 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- Graduation Marksheet (Degree/Diploma)
- Graduation Certificate (Degree/Diploma)
- Reservation Category Certificate
- PwD Certificate
- Passport (for overseas category)
- Bonafide Certificate from the Principal of their College (those result is awaited)
If you have any other queries about NID Admission Procedure 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.