NIIT University Admission 2021: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, NUET
NIIT University Admission 2021 will be organised to offer admission the field of Engineering, Management etc. NIIT University is a private university which is situated in Rajasthan. University offers admission in various courses i.e. B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA & Integrated MCA etc. A university level admission procedure is conducted one time every year to offer admission. Admission is offered based on NUET/ NUMAT or other national level entrance examination score. In this article candidates can check complete details about NIIT University Admission 2021 including dates, application form, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
Candidates can check following UG and PG courses which are offered by the NIIT University:
UG Courses: B.Tech, BBA, Integrated M.Sc., Integrated MBA, etc
PG Courses: MBA. M.Tech, Integrated MCA, etc.
NIIT University 2021 Important Dates
Candidates must check NIIT University 2021 important dates in the given table:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Application starts from||2nd week of October 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of April 2021|
|AIP process||Within 7 days of submission of application form|
|NUET/ NUMAT 2021 exam date||Within 7 days of submission of application form|
|Admission procedure||In month of June 2021|
|Commencement of classes||In month of July 2021|
NIIT University 2021 Application Form
Candidates can get complete details about NIIT University 2021 application form in the given section:
- Application form can be filled from the second week of October 2020.
- Candidates can fill their application form through online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates will be able to download their application form by choosing courses.
- Candidates must fill details like educational, personal, address and communication, etc.
- Upload documents like passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates are advised to fill application form carefully to avoid any kind of mistake.
- Application form will be filled till second week of April 2021.
- Candidates are advised to take printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for other procedures.
- Candidates can send offline application form in the given address:
NU Central Admission Office,
NIIT House, 85, Sector 32,
Institutional Area, Gurgaon,
Documents Needed at the Time of Filling Application Form:
- Class 10th marks sheet and certificate
- Valid ID proof
- Class 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Passport size photograph
- SET/ BITSAT/ JEE or other state engineering test score card
- Application fee will be Rs.1500 for all candidates.
- Application fee will be paid through online or offline mode.
- Online fee will be submitted through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Candidates can pay application fee through demand draft which will be drawn in favor of ‘NIIT University’payable at Delhi, Gurgaon.
- Application fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable in any circumstances.
NIIT University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the NIIT University 2021 eligibility criteria before applying:
- Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Mark Criteria: Candidates must have secured 60% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects in 12th level.
- Appearing: Candidates those appearing in 12th level will also be eligible to apply.
- Score Card: Candidates must have JEE/ BITSAT/ NUET or SAT score card.
- Lateral Entry: Candidates who have diploma any stream will also be eligible to apply in second year of B.Tech courses.
- Qualification: Candidates must have B.Tech/ B.E (Bachelor’s degree) in any stream or its equivalent from any recognized institute/ university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in any stream or its equivalent from any recognized university or institute.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their final year will also be eligible.
- Marks: Candidates must have secured 50% marks in their qualifying exams.
NIIT University 2021 Admission Procedure
NIIT University 2021 Admission will be done following various procedures i.e. filling of application form, academic records, etc. University offers admission based on two modes which are early admission mode and regular admission mode.
Admission will be done based on first come first serve. Candidates will be called for the PCI (personal counselling interaction). Counselling will be done in at the nearest AIP location. Final admission will be provided to the candidates based on counselling, documents verification etc.
NIIT University 2021 Entrance Exam (NUET/ NUMAT)
University conducts NU engineering test or NU management test for the candidates. Examination will be conducted within the 7 days of the submission of application form.
It will be necessary for the candidates to appear in the examination.Examination will be conducted through online mode. After qualifying the exam candidates will be called for the PCI rounds.
NIIT University 2021 Result/ Merit List
NIIT University 2021 Result will be declared after few days of the examination. Result will be published through online mode. Candidates can check their results by using login credentials i.e. application number and password.
Merit list will be prepared based on the marks secured in the examination by the candidates. Candidates whose name will be present in the merit list will be invited for the counselling rounds.
NIIT University 2021 Counselling
NIIT University 2021 Counselling will be organized by the university in the month of June 2021. University organized counselling by the name of personal counselling interaction (PCI). It will be necessary for the candidates to participate in the counselling.
In the counselling process seat allotment and documents verification will be done. Counselling will be divided in various steps i.e. interaction with parents, interaction with candidates, documents verification, fee payment etc.
Seats will be allotted to the candidates based on availability of seats and total candidates appeared in exam etc. Candidates will have to present in the counselling process with their parents.
Candidates are also advised to bring original documents for verification process. Without verification of documents seats will not be provided to the candidates.
If you have any other query about NIIT University Admission 2021 then you can ask us in the comments section below.