NIMCET 2022 Preparation Tips, How to Prepare – Check Tips & Tricks
NIMCET 2022 Preparation Tips helps the students to crack the examination with a good score. NIMCET is a national level entrance exam. It will be conducted by NIT, Raipur. This exam will be held for admission into MCA programs for total 805 seats across 11 NITs in India. Candidates are required to score good rank in NIMCET to get admission in NITs for master’s program. Candidate scoring at least 500 or more gets a seat in general category. In this article, we have provide some of the most effective NIMCET 2022 Preparation Tips for appearing candidates.
NIMCET 2022 Preparation Tips
Preparation Tips are the key to crack any exam with remarkable performance. Below, we are providing some tips & tricks which candidates should follow while preparing for the exam. Through this section, candidates can know how to prepare for NIMCET exam.
Know Your Syllabus:
- Candidates while preparing for NIMCET exam are required to go through its complete NIMCET 2022 syllabus. Preparing according to prescribed syllabus ensures that you aren’t wasting your time studying extra topics. NIMCET exam will comprise of four sections: Mathematics, Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning, Computer Awareness and General English.
- Candidates should regularly prepare notes for all important and difficult topics. Notes are prepared from various books, so it saves time reading the content from different books. Making notes helps in memorizing the topics easily. Notes also help in last time revision when exams are close.
- Candidates should use time efficiently for exam preparation. Candidates should begin their preparation as early as possible to complete the entire syllabus before the exam date. Give educate time to all the subjects asked in the exam. Emphasize more on important and hard topics.
Solve Previous Year Papers:
- Candidates must solve NIMCET previous year papers to understand its NIMCET exam pattern. It also helps in understanding the difficulty level & marking scheme of the exam. Candidates are required to first complete the syllabus before solving previous year papers.
- Revision is the must while preparing for the exam. Regular revision of the previously studied topics helps in memorizing it better. Candidates should regularly revise all difficult and simple topics.
- During exam preparation, candidates should not avoid exercise. Exercise can be of any form such as walking, running and meditation etc. Exercise act as a stress buster and relaxes body and mind.
Good Study Material:
- It is the best thing what a candidate can possess during exam preparation. A good set of study material helps in understanding topics better from the syllabus. Given below is the list of some books for exam preparation.
|Objective Mathematics for JEE (Main & Advanced) & other Engineering Entrance Examinations||RD Sharma|
|Objective Mathematics||M.L Khanna|
|Mathematics||R. S. Aggarwal:|
Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning:
|Barron’s Military Flight Aptitude Tests||Terry L. Duran|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||R. S. Aggarwal|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||A. K. Gupta|
|Computer Fundamentals||Pradeep K. Sinha:|
|Objective Computer Awareness||Ramesh|
|Objective English for Competitive Examination||Hari Mohan Prasad|
|Test of English Language||RPH Editorial Board|
|Concise English Grammar||RPH Editorial Board|
|Advance General English||H. S. Bhatia|
All the mentioned preparation tips in this article are most popular and recommended tips specially for NIMCET Exam. Candidates can go through NIMCET 2022 Preparation Tips given in the article to know various tricks to score better in the exam. Only the students qualifying the entrance test by securing the cut off marks will be eligible for admission.
If you have any other queries regarding NIMCET 2022 Preparation Tips, you can ask your queries in the comment box below.