NMAT 2020: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
NMAT 2019 Registration can be done till 14th October 2019. NMIMS Management Aptitude Test will be conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). It Is a National level entrance examination which is conducted for offering admission in the various management programmes. Through NMAT 2020, candidates can take admission into several top business schools of India. Read this article for more details regarding NMAT 2020 examination including important dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result and counselling.
NMAT 2019 Notifications – Registration till 14th Oct
NMAT 2019 late registration can be done till 14th October 2019. Check here for registration details.
NMAT 2019 Exam Scheduling has been started from 2nd July 2019. Check here for scheduling details.
NMAT 2020 Exam Dates
The candidate can check the official schedule regarding NMAT 2019 from the table below:
|Online registration||2nd July 2019||3rd October 2019|
|Scheduling of exam||2nd July 2019||16th October 2019|
|Late registration||4th October 2019||14th October 2019|
|Registration-retake||5th October 2019||14th December 2019|
|Re-scheduling||2nd July 2019||14th December 2019|
|Retake-scheduling||5th October 2019||14th December 2019|
|Exam date||4th October 2019||17th December 2019|
|Announcement of result||–||3rd week of January 2020|
|Downloading of official score card||–||31st March 2020|
NMAT 2020 Registration
For appearing in the NMAT 2020 examination it is necessary for the candidates to register for the examination by filling application form through online mode. Check NMAT 2020 application details form below:
- The application form is made available to those who register for it on the website.
- The NMAT 2020 registration has been started from 2nd July 2019 to 3rd October 2019.
- Candidate can also fill the registration form with payment of late application fee. It will be started from 4th October 2019.
- Before proceeding further for the application form, it will be necessary to login in the account with valid email address.
- Candidates will require uploading the scanned photograph and the signature.
- Submit the fee and take the printout of the submitted application form. candidates are advised to keep the printout till the admission process gets over.
Application fee will be paid online using any of Visa/Master Card/American Express/Debit Card/Net Banking/Diners Club/Mobile Wallets. Candidates can check the application fee below:
|NMAT 2020 Registration Fees||INR 2000 + applicable taxes|
|NMAT 2020 Registration Fee( With Late Fee)||INR 2500 + applicable taxes|
|NMAT 2020 Retake||INR 2000 + applicable taxes|
|NMAT 2020 Reschedule||INR 1100 + applicable taxes|
|Additional Score Reports (beyond first seven)||INR 200 per score report+ applicable taxes|
Candidate should go through the eligibility criteria first before applying for the application form. Only eligible candidate will be allowed for appearing in the examination. Candidate can go through the eligibility criteria given below:
- Qualification: The candidate those are graduated with scoring minimum 50% marks can apply.
- Appearing candidates: Such candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit.
- Work Experience: Candidate having work experience can also apply.
- If any candidate found ineligible in any of the admission stage than that candidate will be disqualified for the further process.
NMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the given below exam pattern carefully and follow it for the preparation of examination:
- Mode of Examination: It will be conducted through online (computer based exam) mode.
- Type of Question: The exam will be objective type (multiple choice questions).
- Exam Duration: Exam duration for the NMAT 2020 will be 2 hours.
- Number of Question: There will be 120 questions in the examination.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking.
- Subjects: Language skill, quantitative skill and logical reasoning.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Time (in Minutes)|
NMAT 2020 Syllabus
There is no prescribed or fixed syllabus for the NMAT 2020 examination. However, important topics from each section are as follow-
- Language Skill: Vocabulary, Para jumble, fill in the blanks and correct grammar, syntax, antonyms, synonyms, reading comprehension etc.
- Quantitative Skill: Coordinate geometry, probability, mensuration, mixture and solution, average, profit and loss, percentage, number system, pie chart etc.
- Logical Reasoning: Blood relation, syllogism, critical reasoning, course of actions, puzzles, coding and decoding etc.
Here are some preparation tips that candidates may follow in order to perform well in the examination:
- Start with basic, make sure to clear your basic concept of the mathematics and logical reasoning.
- Time management is going to be the key. Learn some shortcuts tricks and solve the problems of the mathematics quickly.
- Solve mock test and sample papers regularly.
- Improve your vocabulary by reading at least one good quality article in English daily.
- Maintain your good health for the exams.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
NMAT 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for NMAT 2020 is issued through the website. The candidate who successfully register and fill the application form on time can download the admit card. For downloading the admit card, candidates has to login the GMAC account by entering the asked details.
The admit card has been issued soon after the candidate will schedule their exam date at the time of registration. NMAT slot booking can be done along with the registration process.
After registration, candidate can download it through online mode. Taking a printout of the admit card is mandatory for the candidate in order to bring it on the day of the examination.
NMAT 2020 Result
The NMAT 2020 result will be declared within 4 or 5 week of the examination. The NMAT score card will consist of GMAC scaled score. It can be accessed online by the students who have appeared for the entrance examination.
The percentile score will be announced after the all the candidates will complete their exam. The candidate will be able to check the result by logging into their GMAC account.
NMAT 2020 Cut Off
The authority will launch the cut off marks for each MBA specialization. The NMAT cut off will be published by the each participating institutions for its campuses.
Candidate can check the cut off marks for each section requested for the exam. Candidate who reach the cut off marks will be pre- selected for the further admission procedure.
NMAT 2020 Counseling
The NMAT 2020 admission of the students will be held in consideration of merit list. They will need to download the call letter from the website. No common counselling will be conducted for providing admissions in any of the institutions. Candidates have to individually report to the institution in which they want to get admission.
The call letter will not be dispatched to students individually. In accordance with merit list, candidate will access the seats on the basis of score, number of seats available for the individual course and filled choices.
For other queries regarding NMAT 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.