JEE Main 2022 Admit Card, Exam Instructions – Download Hall Ticket Here
JEE Main 2022 Admit Card will be released in February 2022 for 1st session exam. JEE Main exam is organized for providing admissions in B.Tech & B.Arch courses offered by NITs, IIITs, CFTIs & various other colleges and universities in India. To get admission in IITs institutions, candidates have to qualify both JEE Main & JEE Advanced examination. Here we have mentioned details about JEE Main Admit Card 2022.
JEE Main Admit Card 2022
Successfully registered candidates will be able to download their admit card through online mode.
On the day of Examination, candidates have to bring admit card with one ID proof (duly filled in, except his/her signature which he/she is required to do in the presence of Invigilator).
This Undertaking is in addition to the one filled online at the time of downloading the admit card.
Candidates are required to carry their admit cards along with one photo ID proof on the examination day.
Candidates will have to furnish details like application number, password, date of birth and security pin to download the JEE Main hall ticket 2022.
Candidates are suggested to take printout of the admit card and keep it safe till the admission process gets completed.
JEE Main exam is organized by NTA (National Testing Agency). Exam date will be scheduled in the fourth week of Februray 2022 for February session. Through JEE Main scores, students can apply for B.Tech, BE, B.planning & B.Arch courses.
How to Download JEE Main Admit Card
Students can go through the following steps to download the admit card:
- Click on the official website link. (link will be provided above)
- Candidates will be redirected to the official home page for downloading the admit card.
- Now click on either “Download JEE(Main) 2022 February (Session-1) Admit card Paper-I(B.E./B.Tech.)-Link 1”.
- Or “Download JEE(Main) 2022 February (Session-1) Admit card Paper-I(B.E./B.Tech.)-Link 2”.
- Both link will redirect the candidates to the same JEE Main 2022 login Page.
- Now, enter the Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Pin and click on the “Sign In” button.
- Candidate’s Home Page will be opened.
- Now, Click on the “Download Admit Card” button to get the admit card.
- Candidates don’t forget to take some extra printouts of it for further use.
Forgot Application Number Or Password of JEE Main?
Here we are providing methods to retrieve the application number or password to download the admit card.
If Forgot Password?
- Go through the candidate login window.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” option.
- You can retrieve password via three methods, i.e. Using security question, using a verification code sent via text message to your registered mobile number and using a resent link sent via Email to your registered Email address.
- Choose the appropriate option and click on “Continue” button.
- Enter application number, security pin, security question and its answer.
- After providing details, click on the “Submit” button and retrieve password.
If Forgot Application Number?
- Visit the candidate login portal.
- Click on the “Forgot Application Number”.
- Fill the required details like Candidate name, Father name, Mother name, DOB and Security Pin.
- Click on the “Get Application Number” and retrieve application number.
Watch the Complete Video of How to download JEE Main Admit Card, Steps for Password Recovery:
JEE Main 2022 Admit Card Date
The authority will release the admit card in 2nd/3rd week of February 2022 (for 1st session). If candidates are unable to download their admit card they should report to the help line.
JEE Main exam will be conducted in the month of February 2022 for 1st session exam. The authority will release the JEE Main Answer Key in March 2022 few days after the exam for 1st session.
JEE Main Result 2022 will be declared in March 2022 for 1st session. After result announcement, candidates will be able to participate in the JEE Main 2022 Counselling Process as per their rank.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
Following details will be printed in the JEE Main 2022 admit card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Category/Person with Disability
- Email ID & Mobile Number
- Centre Code
- Name & Address of Exam Centre
- Exam Date & Timing
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- State Code of Eligibility
- Name & Medium of the Question Paper
- Exam Related Instructions
Brief Advisory Regarding COVID-19 Pandemic:
Candidates are advised to bring only following things with them into the examination hall:
- Admit card along with self declaration (undertaking) downloaded from the website.
- A simple transparent ball point pen
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Additional photograph to be pasted on attendance sheet
- Sugar tablets/ fruits, in case of the candidates is diabetic
- Transparent water bottle
JEE Main Exam Pattern
The examination will comprise of three papers, i.e. B.E/ B.Tech, B.Arch and B.Planing. The detailed JEE Main 2022 exam pattern for both papers is mentioned below:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be organized in online (computer based) mode. The drawing test for Paper 2 (B.Arch) will be only conducted through offline mode.
- Type of Questions (Paper 1): Section A will contain MCQs and Section B will contain questions whose answers are to be filled as numerical value.
- Type of Questions (Paper 2): Section A will contain MCQs and Section B will contain questions whose answers are to be filled as numerical value.
- Duration: The total exam duration will be three hours. The paper of B.E/ B.Tech and B.Arch will be conducted in two sittings, i.e. 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Paper of B.Plan will be held in one shift only.
- Medium: The question paper will be asked in Assamese, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu in addition to Hindi, English and Gujarati.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be provided for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
JEE Main 2022 Exam Centres
The exam will be conducted in various cities across India as well as abroad. Candidates will have to fill their choices of exam cities at the time of filling the application. Candidates must choose four exam centre (for offline exam) or one exam centre (for online exam). Any request for change in examination centre will not be entertained.
Exam centre shall be allotted as per choices filled by candidates. Some major exam centres are Port Blair, Guntur, Itanagar, Guwahati, Patna, Chandigarh, Raipur, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Panaji, Ahemadabad, Surat, Gurgaon, Shimla, Jammu, Dhanbad, Bengaluru, Ernakulam, Bhopal, Gwalior, Mumbai, Pune, Imphal, Shilong, Balasore, Puducherry, Ajmer, Jaipur, Gangtok, Chennai, Hyderabad, Agartala, Dehradun, Roorkee, Agra, Lucknow, etc.
Instructions for Candidates
Some important exam instructions for candidates are given below:
- All the candidates should bring the printout of the admit card with self declaration along with the one ID proof.
- Candidates can bring Aadhaar Card/Voter ID Card with them.
- Students belonging to PWD category should also carry a photocopy of PWD certificate.
- Carefully check all the details printed in the JEE Main admit card 2022. In case of any mistake, contact to the JEE Main Secretariat.
- Students are suggested to reach the exam centre 2 ½ hours before the exam to complete the verification & security process.
- Calculator, textual material, log tables, slide rules, mobile phones, pagers, etc are not permitted in the exam centre.
- For offline exam, candidates must bring their clip board at the exam centre.
- Candidates are not allowed to enter the examination hall without admit card, ID proof & PWD certificate (if required).
- If students found using any unfair means, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be debarred from taking examination.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
For any other query about JEE Main Admit Card 2022, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.