JEE Main 2021 Admit Card, Exam Instructions – Get JEE Hall Ticket Here
JEE Main Admit Card 2021 will be released in the month of January 2021. JEE Main exam is organized for providing admissions in B.Tech & B.Arch courses offered by NITs, IIITs, CFTIs & various other colleges and universities in India. To get admission in IITs institutions, candidates have to qualify both JEE Main & JEE Advanced examination. Here we have mentioned details about JEE Main 2021 Admit Card.
JEE Main Admit Card 2021
Successfully registered candidates will be able to download their admit card through online mode.
On the day of the Examination, the candidate has to also bring to the exam centre, the undertaking given on the Admit Card at Page-1 (duly filled in, except his/her signature which he/she will be required to do in the presence of Invigilator).
This Undertaking is in addition to the one filled online at the time of downloading the Admit Card.
Candidates are required to carry their admit cards along with one photo ID proof on the examination day.
Candidates have to furnish details like application number, password, date of birth and security pin to download the JEE Main hall ticket 2021.
Candidates are suggested to take printout of the admit card and keep it safe till the admission process gets completed.
JEE Main 2021 exam will be organized by NTA (National Testing Agency). Depending upon, the conduction of JEE Main 2020 exam, there will be slightly delay in the exam for first session. Through JEE Main scores, students can apply for B.Tech, BE, B.planning & B.Arch courses.
How to Download JEE Main Admit Card
Students can go through the following steps to download the admit card:
- Click on the official website link. (link will be provided above)
- Click on the “Download Admit Card” button.
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose the appropriate option.
- If downloading via Application Number or password.
- Click on the “Through Application Number and Password” option.
- Now, enter the Application Number, Password and Security Pin and click on the “Sign In” button.
- Candidate’s Home Page will be opened.
- Now, Click on the “Download Admit Card” button to get the admit card.
- If downloading via Application Number and DOB.
- Click on the “Through Application Number and Date of Birth” option.
- Fill the Application Number, Security Pin and choose DOB.
- After that, click on the “Sign In” button.
- Candidates Home Page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, click on the “Download Admit Card” button and download it.
- Candidates don’t forget to take some extra printouts of it for further use.
Forgot Application Number Or Password of JEE Main?
Here we are providing methods to retrieve the application number or password to download the admit card.
If Forgot Password?
- Go through the candidate login window.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” option.
- You can retrieve password via three methods, i.e. Using security question, using a verification code sent via text message to your registered mobile number and using a resent link sent via Email to your registered Email address.
- Choose the appropriate option and click on “Continue” button.
- Enter application number, security pin, security question and its answer.
- After providing details, click on the “Submit” button and retrieve password.
If Forgot Application Number?
- Visit the candidate login portal.
- Click on the “Forgot Application Number”.
- Fill the required details like Candidate name, Father name, Mother name, DOB and Security Pin.
- Click on the “Get Application Number” and retrieve application number.
Watch the Complete Video of How to download JEE Main Admit Card, Steps for Password Recovery:
JEE Main 2021 Admit Card Date
The authority will release the admit card in the month of January 2021 (for first session) and in March 2021 (for second session). If candidates are unable to download their admit card they should report to the help line.
JEE Main exam will be conducted in the month of January 2021 for first session. The authority shall release the JEE Main Answer Key and OMR sheets in the month of January 2021.
JEE Main Result 2021 will be declared in the month of February 2021 for first session. After result announcement, candidates will be able to participate in the JEE Main 2021 Counselling Process as per their rank.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
Following details are printed in the JEE Main 2021 admit card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Category/Person with Disability
- Email ID & Mobile Number
- Centre Code
- Name & Address of Exam Centre
- Exam Date & Timing
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- State Code of Eligibility
- Name & Medium of the Question Paper
- Exam Related Instructions
JEE Main Exam Pattern
The examination will comprise of three papers, i.e. B.E/ B.Tech, B.Arch and B.Planing. The detailed JEE Main 2021 exam pattern for both papers is mentioned below:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be organized in online (computer based) mode. The drawing test for Paper 2 (B.Arch) will be only conducted through offline mode.
- Type of Questions (Paper 1): The question paper will comprise of objective type questions.
- Type of Questions (Paper 2): Mathematics and aptitude section will be of objective type questions and drawing test will be subjective.
- Duration: The total exam duration will be three hours. The paper of B.E/ B.Tech and B.Arch will be conducted in two sittings, i.e. 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM. Paper of B.Plan will be held in one shift only.
- Medium: The question paper will be asked in English, Hindi & Gujarati languages.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be provided for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
JEE Main 202q Exam Centres
The exam will be conducted in various cities across India as well as abroad. Candidates have to fill their choices of exam cities at the time of filling the application. Candidates must choose four exam centre (for offline exam) or one exam centre (for online exam). Any request for change in examination centre will not be entertained.
Exam centre shall be allotted as per choices filled by candidates. Some major exam centres are Port Blair, Guntur, Itanagar, Guwahati, Patna, Chandigarh, Raipur, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Panaji, Ahemadabad, Surat, Gurgaon, Shimla, Jammu, Dhanbad, Bengaluru, Ernakulam, Bhopal, Gwalior, Mumbai, Pune, Imphal, Shilong, Balasore, Puducherry, Ajmer, Jaipur, Gangtok, Chennai, Hyderabad, Agartala, Dehradun, Roorkee, Agra, Lucknow, etc.
Instructions for Candidates
Some important exam instructions for candidates are given below:
- All the candidates should bring the printout of the admit card along with the one ID proof.
- Candidates can bring Aadhaar Card/Voter ID Card with them.
- Students belonging to PWD category should also carry a photocopy of PWD certificate.
- Carefully check all the details printed in the JEE Main admit card 2021. In case of any mistake, contact to the JEE Main Secretariat.
- Students are suggested to reach the exam centre 2 ½ hours before the exam to complete the verification & security process.
- Calculator, textual material, log tables, slide rules, mobile phones, pagers, etc are not permitted in the exam centre.
- For offline exam, candidates must bring their clip board at the exam centre.
- Candidates are not allowed to enter the examination hall without admit card, ID proof & PWD certificate (if required).
- If students found using any unfair means, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be debarred from taking examination.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
For any other queries about JEE Main Admit Card 2021, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.