JEE Main 2020 Admit Card (6th Dec), Hall Ticket Date – Download Here
JEE Main Admit Card 2020 for January Exam will be released on 6th December 2019. JEE Main 2020 is a national level examination conducted for engineering and architecture aspirants. This exam is organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA). JEE Main exam is organized for providing admissions in B.Tech & B.Arch courses offered by NITs, IIITs, CFTIs & various other colleges and universities in India. To get admission in IITs institutions, candidates have to qualify both JEE Main & JEE Advanced examination. Here we have mentioned details about JEE Main 2020 Admit Card.
JEE Main Admit Card 2020 – On 6th December (January Session)
JEE Main 2020 Admit Card for January session is releasing on 6th December 2019. Link will be given here.
Successfully registered candidates will be able to download their admit card after the official release. The admit card will be released through online mode.
Candidates are required to carry their admit cards along with one photo ID proof on the examination day.
Candidates have to furnish details like application number, password, date of birth and security pin to download the JEE Main hall ticket 2020.
Candidates are suggested to take printout of the admit card and keep it safe till the admission process gets completed.
Watch the Complete Video of How to download JEE Main 2020 Admit Card, Steps for Password Recovery:
JEE Main 2020 Admit Card Date
The authority will release the admit card in 6th December 2019 (for January session). If candidates are unable to download their admit card they should report to the help line.
JEE Main exam will be conducted from 6th to 11th January 2020 for January session. The authority shall release the JEE Main Answer Key and OMR sheets in the month of January 2020.
JEE Main Result 2020 will be declared on 31st January 2020 for January session. After result announcement, candidates will be able to participate in the JEE Main 2020 Counselling Process as per their rank.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
Following details is printed in the JEE Main 2020 admit card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Category/Person with Disability
- Email ID & Mobile Number
- Centre Code
- Name & Address of Exam Centre
- Exam Date & Timing
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- State Code of Eligibility
- Name & Medium of the Question Paper
- Exam Related Instructions
How to Download JEE Main Admit Card
Students can go through the following steps to download the admit card:
- Click on the official website link. (link will be provided above)
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose the respective option to download the admit card.
- Enter the required details such as Application Number, Password, DOB and Security Code.
- After filling the details, click on the “Login” button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take printout of it.
- Candidates don’t forget to take some extra printouts of it for further use.
JEE Main Exam Pattern
The examination will comprise of two papers, i.e. Paper 1 (for B.E/B.Tech) and Paper 2 (for B.Arch/B.Planing). The detailed JEE Main 2020 exam pattern for both papers is mentioned below:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be organized in online (computer based) mode. The drawing test for Paper 2 (B.Arch) will be only conducted through offline mode.
- Type of Questions (Paper 1): The question paper will comprise of objective type questions.
- Type of Questions (Paper 2): Mathematics and aptitude section will be of objective type questions and drawing test will be subjective.
- Duration: The total exam duration will be three hours. The paper of B.E/ B.Tech and B.Arch will be conducted in two sittings, i.e. 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM. Paper of B.Plan will be held in one shift only.
- Medium: The question paper will be asked in English, Hindi & Gujarati languages.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be provided for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Forgot Application Number of JEE Main?
Application number is the mandatory detail which is required to download the JEE Main 2020 admit card. In case candidates forgot their application number they can retrieve it through “Forgot Application Number” option. Firstly click on the “Forgot Application Number” option. A new page will be opened. Fill the necessary details like Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, State of Eligibility and Security Code. After filling the details, click on the “Submit” button and retrieve your password. You can also check more details about JEE Main 2020 login errors and password reset instructions.
JEE Main 2020 Exam Centres
The exam will be conducted in various cities across India as well as abroad. Candidates have to fill their choices of exam cities at the time of filling the application. Candidates must choose four exam centre (for offline exam) or one exam centre (for online exam). Any request for change in examination centre will not be entertained.
Exam centre shall be allotted as per choices filled by candidates. Some major exam centres are Port Blair, Guntur, Itanagar, Guwahati, Patna, Chandigarh, Raipur, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Panaji, Ahemadabad, Surat, Gurgaon, Shimla, Jammu, Dhanbad, Bengaluru, Ernakulam, Bhopal, Gwalior, Mumbai, Pune, Imphal, Shilong, Balasore, Puducherry, Ajmer, Jaipur, Gangtok, Chennai, Hyderabad, Agartala, Dehradun, Roorkee, Agra, Lucknow, etc.
Instructions for Candidates
Some important exam instructions for candidates are given below:
- All the candidates should bring the printout of the admit card along with the one ID proof.
- Candidates can bring Aadhaar Card/Voter ID Card with them.
- Students belonging to PWD category should also carry a photocopy of PWD certificate.
- Carefully check all the details printed in the JEE Main admit card 2020. In case of any mistake, contact to the JEE Main Secretariat.
- Students are suggested to reach the exam centre 2 ½ hours before the exam to complete the verification & security process.
- Calculator, textual material, log tables, slide rules, mobile phones, pagers, etc are not permitted in the exam centre.
- For offline exam, candidates must bring their clip board at the exam centre.
- Candidates are not allowed to enter the examination hall without admit card, ID proof & PWD certificate (if required).
- If students found using any unfair means, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be debarred from taking examination.
For any other queries about JEE Main Admit Card 2020, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.