Odisha DET 2021 Counselling, Seat Allotment (Released) – Check Here
DET Odisha 2021 Spot Admission (1st Year) has been started on 18th October 2021.The admission in diploma courses is based on the merit list of the qualifying exam. Any entrance exam will not be conducted for providing admission in various diploma courses. All the activities related to diploma admission will be organized by the Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha. Here we are providing details about DET Odisha Counselling 2021.
Odisha Diploma 2021 Counselling – Spot Admission Started (1st Year)
Odisha DET 2021 Spot Admission (1st Year) has been started on 18th October 2021. It will get start from 26th October 2021 for Lateral Entry admission. Click here to view.
Odisha DET 2021 Provisional Seat Allotment (2nd round) has been released on 29th September & 3rd October 2021 for 1st year & Lateral Entry admission. Click here to view.
The counselling process will be started with the release of application forms from 21st & 25th September 2021. The counselling registration & choice filling can be done via online mode through the website.
Odisha Diploma Counselling 2021 will be organised in various rounds. The document verification process can be done through offline mode at the prescribed nodal centres.
DET Odisha 2021 Documents verification for those applicants whose required documents is not validated online can be started at the selected NCCs from 12th July& can be done till 9th & 13th September 2021.
DET Odisha 2021 Counselling Schedule
Here we have mentioned the official dates of DET Odisha 2021:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|1st year/ 1st semester||Lateral Entry (3rd semester)|
|Availability of online application||5 July 2021||5th July 2021|
|Last date for applying online||5th September 2021||10th September 2021|
|Verification of documents at selected NCCs of applicants whose documents have not been validated via online mode||12th July 2021||12th July 2021|
|Last date of document verification||9th September 2021||13th September 2021|
|Verification of merit list||13th September 2021||17th September 2021|
|Merit list releases||14th September 2021||18th September 2021|
|Last date of choice filling by eligible applicants||17th September 2021||20th September 2021|
|Provisional allotment of seat (1st round)||21st September 2021||25th September 2021|
|Last date for part admission fee deposit (1st round)||24th September 2021||28th September 2021|
|Choice filling by left out ST/ SC candidates||25th September 2021||29th September 2021|
|Provisional allotment seats (2nd round)||29th September 2021||3rd October 2021|
|Last date for part admission fee deposit (2nd round)||2nd October 2021||8th October 2021|
|Final Allotment letter releases||8th October 2021||21st October 2021|
|Last date of reporting at finally allotted institute||11th October 2021||25th October 2021|
|Vacancy Report (Phase I)||16th October 2021||25th October 2021|
Admission (Phase-II) (Private & Govt Institutions)
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Lateral Entry||1st Year|
|Start date for online registration / application||September 2021||September 2021|
|Last date for online Registration||–||–|
|Document verification of tagged Candidates||–||–|
|Publication of Merit List||–||–|
|Date of choice filling by eligible candidates||–||–|
|Final allotment of seats, deposition of admission fee & reporting at the allotted institute||–||–|
|Last date of admission fees deposit at allotted institute level & reporting||–||–|
|Spot admission of eligible candidates at institute level against vacant seats||–||–|
Odisha Diploma Counselling Process
The counselling process has been divided into various steps which are given below:
- Registration – Candidates have to register themselves for admission through the website. Candidates are required to fill their personal, communication, course apply, communication & other details. Candidates also will have to make fee payment at the time of registration.
- Document Verification – The verification process can be done through offline mode at the Nodal Centre for Counselling (NCC). Students will have to bring downloaded application form, registration slip & other documents at the centre. Candidates will have to bring their original documents along with the photocopies.
- Merit List – On the basis of marks obtained by the candidates a separate merit list will be released. The merit list will be released via online mode through the website.
- Choice Filling & Locking – Candidates who will have scored rank in the merit list will be able to proceed for the choice filling & locking for admission. Choice filling will be done via online mode.
- Seat Allotment – On the basis of filled choices, rank, category & availability of seats in colleges, seats will be allotted to candidates. Once the seat will be allotted candidates will have to pay the part admission fees. After that, candidates can also download their seat allotment letter.
- Reporting to the Allotted College – After downloading the seat allotment letter, candidates will have to appear at the allotted college to complete the admission formalities. Candidates will have to bring the required documents & pay the fees at the allotted college.
Documents Required for Counselling/Admission
Here we are presenting some documents which will be required at the time counselling & admission:
- High School Mark sheet & passing certificate.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Sports or NCC certificate (if required).
- Domicile certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Seat allotment letter.
- Fee deposit copy (institute copy).
- Recent passport size photographs.
If you have any other queries about Odisha Diploma 2021 Counselling, you may leave your queries below.