OUAT 2021 Application Form, Registration – Apply Online Here
OUAT 2021 Application Form will be made available through website via online mode. Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT) is a university level examination which is organized every year. Examination is organized by Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology. Candidates will get admission in the field of Agriculture, Horticulture, Agriculture Engineering, Animal Husbandry and other courses. Admission will be offered to candidates in the university & affiliated colleges. Here we are providing details as application form, its fee and much more regarding OUAT Application Form 2021.
OUAT 2021 Application Form
OUAT 2021 Application Form is releasing from first week of May 2021. Link will be given here. Click here to subscribe alert.
Candidates must go through following details regarding OUAT Registration:
- OUAT 2021 Application Form will be made available from May 2021.
- The last date to submit application form will be first week of June 2021.
- Candidates will be able to apply for OUAT 2021 through online mode. No other mode will be entertained.
- All important information will be sent to candidates registered ID & number so it must be valid/ working.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Incomplete application form will not be accepted so candidates must provide all asked details completely in the form.
- Authority will not provide any correction facility to rectify mistakes (if any) done in the application form.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form to exam conducting authority.
- At last, candidates must not forget to take multiple printouts of filled in application form for future use.
- Candidates will be able to submit application fee via online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The application fee for all category candidates will be 1400/-.
- In any case, the fee will be non-refundable.
OUAT Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification: Indian national citizen having Orissa state domicile will be eligible to apply for OUAT 2021.
- Age limit: Candidates must be 17 years in age as on 31/ 12/ 2021.
For B.Sc. (Hons.)/ Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory Subject: He/ she must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology (PCM/ PCB) subjects.
- Percentage: Applying candidates must score minimum 50% marks (40% for SC/ ST) to be eligible.
For B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering):
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: He/ she must score minimum 50% marks (40% for reserved category) to be eligible.
- Mandatory Subject: He/ she must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) subjects in the qualifying examination.
For PG programmes:
- For M.Sc. Forestry: Candidates must qualify B.Sc. forestry from any recognized board or university.
- For M.Sc. Agriculture: He/ she must qualify B.Sc. Agriculture/ Horticulture from any recognized board or university.
- For M.Tech Agriculture Engineering: Applying candidate must qualify B.Sc. Agriculture Engineering & Technology/ B.Tech Agriculture Engineering from any recognized board/ university.
OUAT 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following tentative schedule regarding OUAT Dates:
|Online registration – Form A||May 2021|
|Last date to register||1st week of June 2021|
|OJEE 2021 exam||June 2021|
|Submission of Form- B (online)||June 2021|
How to Apply for OUAT
Candidates must follow following step by step procedure while applying for OUAT:
- Go through official site(Link will be provided above)
- Click on given registration link.
- After that fill personal, education & other details in the form.
- You will receive OTP in your registered mobile ID.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Photograph’s size must not exceed 200 KB (height: 200px, width: 150px).
- Size of signature must not exceed than 200 KB (height: 100px, width: 150px).
- Candidates will also have to choose exam city as per your preference.
- Tick on, “Self declaration” option.
- Re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, submit application fee.
- Take printout of confirmation page & keep it safe till future use.
Through above article we have provided the details regarding OUAT 2021 application form. Candidates must check all the details such as application form, mode, fee, mode of payment and complete step by step procedure for how to apply. Do not forget to follow the mentioned steps to avoid any kind of rejection. Candidates must also make sure that they fulfill the mentioned eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
If you have any other queries regarding OUAT 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.