OUAT 2020 Admit Card, Exam Instructions – Get Hall Ticket Here
OUAT 2020 Admit Card for UG courses will be released in June/ July 2020. OUAT Common Entrance Exam (CEE) is administered by Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneswar. OUAT is a university level entrance examination conducted only for UG courses. This exam is a gateway to get admission in B.Sc. (Hons.) (Agriculture/ Horticulture/Forestry/Community Science), B.V.Sc & A.H./B.Tech (Agri. Engg.)/B.F.Sc programmes. In this article candidates can check detailed information about OUAT 2020 admit card.
OUAT Admit Card 2020
Candidates will be able to download the admit card only through online mode. OUAT Hall Ticket will not be sent by post to the candidates individually. The university will release the admit card for candidates those who successfully submitted their application form-A. The admit card contains the candidate’s name, father’s name, exam centre, exam date & timing, subjects and address of the candidate.
Candidates will have to bring the valid admit card and along with ID proof to appear in the entrance exam on the day of examination. Candidates are also required to check all the details printed on the admit card are correct or accurate. Candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall without OUAT admit card and photo ID proof.
Documents required on the day of examination:
Student must carry any one of the below mentioned photo id Proof:
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Nationalized bank passbook with photograph
- Student Identity Card with photograph issued by the School/College last attended
OUAT 2020 Admit Card Dates
OUAT Admit card 2020 will be released from June/ July 2020 for UG courses. The admit card will be downloaded from the website through online mode only. No admit card will be available through offline mode or by post. OUAT exam will be conducted in July 2020 for UG courses. The exam will be organized through offline mode.
How to Download Admit Card
Candidates can download their OUAT Admit Card 2020 from the website by following the steps given below:
- Navigate the official website link (link will be given above).
- Click on that link and you will be redirected to the official website.
- Click on the tab “Download Admit Card”.
- Fill your “Application Number”, “Mobile Number” and “Date of Birth”.
- You can also get your admit card by entering your “USER ID” & “Password”.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- On the next page, your admit card will appear on your computer screen.
- Download the admit card by click on print admit card tab.
- Admit card will be downloaded in the PDF format.
- Take a printout of it and preserve it for further process.
OUAT Exam Schedule
Candidates can check the schedule of the UG examination from the given below table:
|Exam Day Events||Time/Details|
|Date of Examination||June/ July 2020|
|Starting of exam||10:30 AM|
|Ending of exam||12:30 PM|
|Closing time to enter the hall||15 minutes before commencement of the exam|
Instructions for Candidates
In this section we are giving the important instructions which candidates have to follow on the day of the exam.
- Candidates have to take their seats before 15 minutes of the commencement of the exam.
- Do not leave the examination hall till the examination is over.
- Use black ball point pen to mark answers in the OMR sheet.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any kind of electronic gadget or mobile phones, calculators, books and notes in the examination hall.
If you have any query related to OUAT Admit Card 2020, you can ask us commenting below in the given below comment box.