OUAT 2021 Admit Card, Exam Instructions – Download Hall Ticket Here
OUAT 2021 Admit Card will be released in second week of April 2021 for UG. It will be released in August 2021 for PG courses. OUAT Common Entrance Exam (CEE) is administered by Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneswar. OUAT is a university level entrance examination conducted only for UG courses. This exam is a gateway to get admission in B.Sc. (Hons.) (Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Community Science), B.V.Sc & A.H./B.Tech (Agri. Engg.)/ B.F.Sc programmes. In this article candidates can check detailed information about OUAT Admit card 2021.
OUAT Admit Card 2021
Candidates will be able to download the admit card only through online mode. OUAT Hall Ticket is not to be sent by post to the candidates individually. The university will release the admit card for candidates those who will successfully submit their application form- A. The admit card contains the candidate’s name, father’s name, exam centre, exam date & timing, subjects and address of the candidate.
Candidates must bring their valid admit card and along with ID proof to appear in the entrance exam on the day of examination. Candidates are also required to check all the details printed on the admit card are correct or accurate. Candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall without OUAT admit card and photo ID proof.
Documents required on the day of examination:
Student must carry any one of the below mentioned photo id Proof:
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Nationalized bank passbook with photograph
- Student Identity Card with photograph issued by the School/College last attended
OUAT 2021 Admit Card Dates
OUAT Admit card 2021 will be released from April 2021 for UG courses. For PG courses it will be released in August 2021. The admit card will be downloaded from the website through online mode only. No admit card will be available through offline mode or by post.
OUAT exam will be conducted in fourth of April 2021 for UG courses & will be held in August/ September 2021 for PG. The exam will be organized through offline mode.
How to Download OUAT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can download their OUAT Admit Card 2021 from the website by following the steps given below:
- Navigate the official website link (link will be given above).
- Click on that link and you will be redirected to the official website.
- Click on the tab “Download Admit Card”.
- Fill your “Application Number”, “Mobile Number” and “Date of Birth”.
- You can also get your admit card by entering your “USER ID” & “Password”.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- On the next page, your admit card will appear on your computer screen.
- Download the admit card by click on print admit card tab.
- Admit card will be downloaded in the PDF format.
- Take a printout of it and preserve it for further process.
OUAT Exam Schedule
Candidates can check the schedule of the UG / PG examination from the given below table:
|Exam Day Events||Time/ Details (Tentative)|
|Date of Examination||4th week of April 2021 (UG)|
August/ September 2021 (PG)
|Starting of exam||10:30 AM|
|Ending of exam||12:30 PM|
|Closing time to enter the hall||15 minutes before commencement of the exam|
OUAT 2021 Exam Instructions
In this section we are giving the important instructions which candidates have to follow on the day of the exam:
- Candidates have to take their seats before 15 minutes of the commencement of the exam.
- Do not leave the examination hall till the examination is over.
- Use black ball point pen to mark answers in the OMR sheet.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any kind of electronic gadget or mobile phones, calculators, books and notes in the examination hall.
If you have any query related to OUAT Admit Card 2021, you can ask us commenting below in the given below comment box.