PES University Admission 2020: Counselling (Started), Dates, Allotment
PES University 2020 Counselling (2nd Round) has been started from 6th December 2020. Result has been declared on 7th September 2020. It is being organised by PES University. PES University is a private university situated in Bengaluru, India. This university conducts university level entrance known as PESSAT to enroll the students into various UG/ PG courses provided by the university. Admission is offered in B. Tech, MBA, M.Tech and in various other courses of science and arts stream. PES University entrance exam is conducted once in a year. Candidates, who are interested in seeking admission in the university can go through this article of PES University Admission 2020 to know details like eligibility criteria, courses offered by the university, admission dates, counselling etc.
PES University 2020 Notifications – Started (2nd Round)
Get complete details of PES University 2020 Admission & Counselling from here. Click here to view details.
PES University 2020 Counselling (2nd Round) has been started from 6th December 2020 for PESSAT B.Tech. Check here for counselling details.
PES University 2020 Result has been declared on 7th September 2020 for PESSAT B.Tech. Check here for result details.
PES University 2021 exam will be conducted in the month of May 2021. Get more details about PES University 2021 here.
PES University offers admission in various UG & PG Courses which are:
Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech), Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Design, Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA), BBA- HEM, etc.
Mater of computer application (MCA), Master of Business administration (MBA), Master of technology (M. Tech), Bachelor of Legislative law (LLB), Master of science of Pharmacy(M. Pharm) etc.
PES University Admission Dates 2020
Candidates can check PES University Admission 2020 Dates in the table given below:
|Online Registration||4th October 2019|
|Last date to register for candidates outside Bengaluru||31st July 2020|
|Last date to register for candidates taking PESSAT at Bengaluru centre only||3rd September 2020|
|Slot booking start||26th July 2020|
|PESSAT 2020 Exam||1st to 20th August 2020|
|PESSAT – Buffer days (for Bengaluru candidates)||2nd & 3rd September 2020|
|Last date to update 12th marks (only for students whose results are declared)||6th September 2020|
|Announcement of Result||7th September 2020|
|Counselling first round||18th, 19th & 20th September 2020|
|Last date to submit original documents||2nd December 2020|
|Counselling second round||6th and 7th December 2020|
For Other Courses:
|Starting of online registration||4th October 2019|
|Starting of Slot booking||5th January 2020|
|PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT 2020)||15th January – August 2020|
|Last date of Online Registrations||September 2020|
|Declaration of result||3 days after taking the test|
|Formally notified last date of admission||30th September 2020|
PES University Counselling 2020
PES University Counselling has been started at various campuses from 18th September 2020 for B.Tech. For other courses it will start from September 2020. The counselling process is organised in online mode in various rounds.
At the time of counselling, candidates have to lock their seats and make choice of course. Candidates have informed about the counselling through online mode or by e-mail. During the counselling process, the document verification of the candidates will be also done.
Candidates must carry the listed below documents during counselling:
- PESSAT Admission order and Rank Card
- 12th Standard Mark sheet
- 10th Standard Mark sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Several passport size photographs, etc.
PES University Application form 2020
Candidates must check various details of application form of PES University 2020 below:
- PES University Application Form has been released on 4th October 2019 through online mode.
- Candidates are advised to fill accurate information. If any information provided by the candidates find out false by the university, the application will get rejected.
- In case of multiple application forms, only the last filled form will be considered by the university.
- The Application process contains steps – Registration, Filling the application form, uploading of documents and payment of application fee.
- Last date to fill PESSAT application form for B.Tech is till 31st July 2020 for outside Bengaluru candidates and 20th August 2020 for Bengaluru candidates.
Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.1050.
Mode of Payment: Application fee can be paid via debit/credit card or via net banking.
Candidates can also pay their fee via the Demand Draft (DD). After the paying fee through DD candidates have to send DD along with filled in application form payable at the university campus at below address:
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
PES University Eligibility Criteria 2020
PES University Eligibility Criteria 2020 for various courses is given below:
For UG Courses:
- B.Tech: Candidate must have passed in 12th level with 60% marks with PCM as subjects.
- BBA/BBA-HEM: Candidate must have passed his/her 10+2 level or its equivalent in any stream from a recognized board.
- B.Des: Applying candidate must have passed in 10+2 level/ 3 -year diploma or its equivalent with 50% marks with English as a mandatory course.
- B.Arch: Student must have passed 12th standard with 50% marks with mathematics as a compulsory subject. He/she must have qualified in NATA/ JEE Main tests.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the last year of qualifying exam are also eligible.
For PG Courses:
- MCA: Candidate must have passed UG degree in any discipline with aggregate 50% marks with Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science / Computer programming / Business Mathematics / Business Statistics as one of elective subject.
- MBA: Candidates must hold Bachelor’s degree (full time) with 60% marks from any recognized University. Candidates can also apply through MAT, PESSAT, CMAT, GMAT, GRE, CAT scores.
- M.Tech: Candidates must hold Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 50% marks from a recognized university.
PES University Admission Procedure 2020
For seeking admission in the university candidates need to give entrance exam conducted by the university or can apply through national level scores. PESSAT is organized every year to provide admission into the university in various courses.
Candidates qualifying the entrance test will be shortlisted in the merit list to participate in the counselling process. Only the students who will successfully secure qualifying rank will be selected.
PES University Entrance Exam (PESSAT) 2020
PES University Entrance Exam (PESSAT) 2020 will be conducted from 1st to 20th August 2020 for B.Tech admissions. The entrance exam will be conducted through online mode. The number of questions, time duration, syllabus and other details of the exam will vary as per the course chosen by the candidates. For other courses, the exam will be conducted from 15th January – August 2020.
Before the commencement of entrance test, the admit card will be also released after slot booking. The slot booking can be done from 26th July 2020 for B.Tech and from 5th January 2020 for other courses. After booking slots, students are able to download the admit card by entering login credentials.
PES University Result/ Merit List 2020
PES University Merit list 2020 has bee prepared as per the marks and rank secured by the candidates in PESSAT or in other acceptable exams.
The University has published the result/ merit list online for all the candidates who have participated in the PESSAT test and separately for those applying through national exam score card.
Candidates can check their PES University Result with the help of roll number, application number, date of birth etc. in the list and can also view their rank through login.
If you have any query regarding PES University Admission 2020, you can ask your query in the comments section below.