PES University Admission 2021: Counselling (Started), Result (Declared)
PES University Admission 2021 Counselling (1st Round) has been started for B.Tech & other courses. Result has been declared on 24th August 2021 for B.Tech. The exam has been held from 30th July to 20th August 2021. PES University is a private university which is situated in Bangalore, India. It conducts a university level entrance examination (PESSAT) to offer admission in various courses. PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) is conducted every year. Admission will be offered in B.Tech, B.Arch., M.Tech, MBA courses. In this article we have mentioned complete details about PES University Admission 2021 including dates, result etc.
UG Courses: B.Tech, B.Arch., BA LLB, BBA, B.Des, B.Com, BCA,
PG Courses: MBA, M.Tech, M.Com, M.Pharma, Pharm.D
PES University Admission 2021 Notifications – Counselling Started
PES University 2021 Counselling (1st round) has been started for for B.Tech & other courses. Check here for counselling details.
PES University 2021 Result has been declared on 24th August 2021. Check here for result details.
PES University 2021 Exam Dates have been announced. The exam has been held from 30th July to 20th August 2021. Check other dates from below.
PES University 2021 Application Form can be filled till 25th July 2021. Check here for application details.
PES University 2021 Slot Booking has a been started for various UG & PG courses. Check here for slot booking.
PES University Admission 2021 Dates
Candidates can check PES University admission 2021 dates in the given table:
|Application Form releases||20th December 2020|
|Last date to submit application form from outside Bengaluru||25th July 2021|
|Last date to submit application form at Bangalore centre only||30th July 2021|
|Slot booking commencement for all candidates||26th July 2021|
|Examination date||30th July to 20th August 2021|
|Last date to upload 12th / 2nd PU marks||22nd August 2021|
|Result announcement||24th August 2021|
|PESSAT 2021 first round counselling||3rd, 4th & 5th September 2021|
|Last date to submit original documents||24th September 2021|
|B.Tech counselling second round||September 2021|
|Formally notified last date for admission||September 2021|
For Other Courses:
|Starting of online registration||20th December 2020|
|Starting of slot booking||20th December 2020|
|Last date for application submission||24th September 2021|
|Declaration of result||After 3 days of exam|
|Starting of counselling||4th September 2021|
PES University 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check details about PES University 2021 application form from below:
- Application form can be filled through online mode. Any offline mode is not be entertained.
- Candidates are able to fill their applications from 20th December 2020.
- Registration process includes steps like filling of application form, uploading of documents and fee submission etc.
- Correction facility is provided after submission of the application form.
- Candidates must fill all the asked details carefully in the application form.
- Application form can be filled till the 25th July 2021 for outside Bangalore and 30th July 2021 for Bangalore candidates.
- Do not forget to take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other procedure.
- Application fee can be paid through online and offline mode.
- Online fee can be paid using debit card/ credit card and net banking.
- Candidates can pay offline fee through demand draft.
- Fee is Rs. 1050/- for all candidates.
- DD should be drawn in favor of ‘PES University General Fund’ payable at Bangalore in the given address:
Office of Admission,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
PES University Admission 2021 Eligibility
Here candidates can check PES University Admission 2021 eligibility before applying for the exam:
For B.Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2 class from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum 60% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass with physics, chemistry or mathematics subjects.
- Score Card: Candidates should have any one of PEESAT and KCET score card.
For other UG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th and 12th class exam from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have passed 50% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination.
- Score Card: For B.Arch. courses candidates must have valid score card of NATA and for BA LLB courses candidates should have score card of CLAT. For B.Des course candidates must have UCEED score card.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in 12th class will also be eligible.
For PG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have any bachelor’s degree from a recognized university/ institute.
- Score Card: Candidates can apply based on the MAT/ CAT/ GATE/ GMAT/ CMAT/ PGCET score cards.
PES University 2021 Admission Procedure
PES University 2021 admission procedure will be done based on various procedures. Candidates must have to register themselves to get admission. University organizes PESSAT examination to offer admission in various courses.
Authority will also prepare a merit list to the candidates who will qualify the examination. Candidates whose name is present in the merit list will be called for the admission.
PES University 2021 Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT)
University conducts PES University Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) every year. Examination is conducted through online mode for all courses (except B.Des). Through this exam admission will be offered in various UG and PG courses.
It will be necessary for the candidates to appear in the examination to get admission. Admit card will be released by the authorities after slot booking. Examination will be conducted on different dates for different courses.
PES University 2021 Result/ Merit List
PES University result has declared on 24th August 2021 for B.Tech courses and after 3 days of the exam for other courses. Candidates will be able to check their results through online mode.
Candidates can check their result through login details i.e. application number and date of birth. Authority has released merit list for the candidates who have qualified the examination and for the candidates who have score card of other national level examination.
PES University 2021 Counselling
PES University counselling has been started organized from 3rd September 2021 for B.Tech courses. Candidates have called for the counselling based on the merit list. Counselling are organized through online mode.
Candidates have to attend the counselling process through online mode. In the counselling process seat allotment and documents verification process will be done. Candidates must have to verify their original documents. After seat allotment candidates have to attend short interview.
After seat allotment candidates must report at the allotted college with original documents. Candidates also need to pay admission fee to confirm their admissions.
Candidates must bring following documents for verification:
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets
- 10th and 12th certificate
- Graduation mark sheet and certificates
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- PESSAT 2021 rank card/ result
- Passport size photographs
If you have any other query about PES University Admission 2021 then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.