PESSAT 2020 Application Form (Till 24th July), Registration – Apply Here
PESSAT 2020 Application Form has been extended. The application process has been commenced from 4th October 2019. People Education Society Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) provides admission in Engineering & other courses. It offers various Under Graduate (UG) & Post Graduate (PG) courses. PES University is located in Bengaluru, Karnataka. It conducts national level exam also known as PES Scholastic Aptitude Test. It is an all India online entrance exam for admission to PES University. Candidates must read this article for updated details regarding PESSAT Application form 2020.
PESSAT 2020 Application Form – Till 24th July
PESSAT 2020 Registration has been extended till 24th July 2020. Click here to register.
Candidates must go through following details regarding PESSAT 2020 Application form:
- PESSAT 2020 Application form is available through online mode.
- The application process has begin from 4th October 2019.
- The last date to submit application form will be different for each course.
- Candidates must fill one application form. In case a candidate fills two or more application form, last filled & complete application form will be considered.
- The application form will consist of all basic personal & academic details.
- While filling application form, candidates will have to provide valid/ working email id &mobile number as important information will be send to it.
- Candidates also have to upload scanned image of photograph & signature.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form will be rejected.
- Take print out of application form & keep it safe until admission.
- The application fee is Rs.1050.
- PESSAT 2020 application fee can be paid through both online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates will be able to choose any medium as credit card, debit card or net-banking via online mode.
- E-challan or Demand Draft (DD) medium can be used via offline mode.
- The DD will be sent in the favour of “PES University General Fund”, payable at Bangalore.
- Enter DD details in the space provided online & to be sent with printed application form to following address:
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd stage,
Documents Required for filling PESSAT 2020 Application
Candidates will have to produce following documents while filling the application form:
- CET/ PGCET/ PESSAT/ DCET Admission order
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Transfer/ college leaving certificate
- Migration certificate
- Provisional degree certificate
- Aadhar card
- Fee receipt
- Four colored passport/ stamp size photographs
- Affidavit, caste, income certificate, rural, Kannada medium certificate, sports, etc. (for reserved category)
PESSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding PESSAT 2020 Eligibility criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th examination from a recognized board.
- Percentage: Candidates must score 60% aggregate marks in qualifying exam.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must qualify with Science stream in qualifying examination.
- Score: Candidates must have any of the score among PESSAT (National level exam) or KCET (State level exam).
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th with 50 % minimum marks in any stream recognized by Central or State government.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have Mathematics as compulsory subject in qualifying exam.
- Score: Candidates must have any one score among NATA/ JEE Main (Paper 2).
For Other UG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 60% marks in qualifying examination.
For Other PG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in which they want to get admission.
- Score: Candidates will also be eligible to apply through PGCET, MAT, CAT, CMAT, GMAT, GRE, GATE score.
PESSAT 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check following tables regarding official PESSAT 2020 application dates:
|Start of online registration||4th October 2019|
|Last date to register for candidates from outside Bengaluru||15th July 2020|
|Last date for candidates to register who are willing to take PESSAT at Bangalore centre only||24th July 2020|
|Exam date||25th July – 9th August 2020|
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Last date to upload NATA & 12th std./ 2nd PU scores online||–|
|Last date for submission of original documents||–|
For all other programmes:
|Online registration process begins||4th October 2019|
|Last date for online registration||July 2020|
|Exam date||15th January – July 2020|
How to Apply for PESSAT 2020
Here we have discussed the complete step by step procedure to apply for PESSAT 2020:
- Go to official website. (Link is provided above)
- Select the course you want to apply.
- Fill details like name, gender, date of birth, email id.
- After that, click on ‘Proceed button’ & then click on edit/ confirm button.
- Now fill all the personal details required.
- After that upload photograph & signature.
- Choose the mode for payment.
- Submit the application fee.
- Verify & confirm to ‘submit’.
- Take print out of application form for further use.
Candidates must check these steps to know how to apply for PESSAT 2020. Also remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding PESSAT application form 2020 to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to PESSAT 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.