PESSAT 2021 Application Form (Till 25th July), Registration – Apply Here
PESSAT 2021 Application Form can be filled till 25th July 2021. PES (Peoples Education Society) university conducts PESSAT (PES Scholarship Aptitude Test) to offer admission in various courses. This is a university level aptitude test through which candidates can get admission in various UG and PG programmes. Admission will be offered in B.Tech., B.Arch., MTech., MBA etc. courses. Admission in B.Arch course can be done through NATA and in B.A. LLB courses it can be done through CLAT scores. Candidates can read this article to know more about PESSAT application form 2021 including details i.e. application, fee, eligibility criteria, dates and other.
PESSAT 2021 Application Form – Till 25th July
PESSAT 2021 Application Form can be filled till 25th July 2021. Click here to apply.
Candidates can check complete details about PESSAT 2021 application form in the given section:
- Application from for PESSAT 2021 has been made available through online mode. Any offline mode will not be provided.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 20th December 2020.
- Candidates must fill correct details in the application form including personal, academic and communication details.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Fill all details carefully in the application form, after submission of it, any correction/ modification will not be done.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 25th July 2021 for B.Tech. courses.
- Do not forget to take printout of the filled application form for future preferences.
- In case, candidates want to pay fee through offline mode then they will have to send application form along with the DD to the given address:
Office of Admission,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
- Application fee is Rs.1050 for all candidates.
- Candidates are able to make payment through online as well as offline mode.
- Online payment can be done via debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- For offline payment candidates must have to send demand draft in favor of ‘PES University General Fund’ payable at Bangalore.
PESSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the PESSAT 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
For B.Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 level with PCM subjects or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have secured minimum 60% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Score Card: Candidates should have PESSAT or KCET exam score card.
For B.Arch Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th class from any recognized board with Mathematics subject.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure 50% marks in their 12th level.
- Score Card: Candidates must have NATA or JEE Main paper 2 score card.
For PG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have relevant bachelor’s degree from any recognized institute/ university.
- Score Card: Candidates should have score card of MAT/ CAT/ CMAT/ GATE/ PGCET/ GMAT, etc.
PESSAT 2021 Application Dates
In the given table candidates can check official dates about PESSAT 2021 application:
|Starting of application form||20th December 2020|
|Last date to submit for candidates from outside Bengaluru||25th July 2021|
|Last date to apply for the candidates who are willing to take PESSAT at Bengaluru only||30th July 2021|
|Slot booking starts from||26th July 2021|
|Exam date||30th July to 20th August 2021|
For B. Arch.:
|Starting of application||20th December 2020|
|Last date to submit NATA and 12th class scores online||August 2021|
|Last date to submit original documents||August 2021|
For All other courses:
|Application starts from||20th December 2020|
|Last date to submit applications||August 2021|
|Exam date||August 2021|
How to Apply for PESSAT 2021
Here candidates can check complete procedure about how to apply for PESSAT 2021:
- Go through the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Now select course for which you want to apply.
- Fill basic details for registration i.e. name, email ID and mobile number and click ‘proceed’ button.
- Now fill the application from carefully including details i.e. parent’s details, address, qualification, marks etc.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and click on ‘confirm’ button.
- New page will be open on your screen for payment.
- Choose the payment details i.e. online payment or demand draft.
- Enter you fee details and other asked and click on the submit button.
- For offline fee payment enter DD details and send it with the application form through courier.
- Take printout of filled application form and keep it safe for other procedure.
Through the above article we have provided all details about PESSAT 2021 application form, we also have mentioned mode of application, fee, eligibility criteria, dates and much more. Candidates are advised to fill details carefully in the application form to avoid any kind of mistake.
If candidates have any other query about PESSAT 2021 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.