PESSAT 2022 Application Form (Till 6th June), Registration – Apply Here
PESSAT 2022 Application Form Last date is till 6th June 2022 through online mode. PESSAT is PES Scholastic Aptitude Test conducted by the PES University. It is a university Level common entrance test conducted for shortlisting the candidate for admission in various UG & PG Programmes of Engineering, Architecture etc. Qualified candidates of this examination will get admission in offered programmes at one of various campuses of PES university. Through this article, candidates can check the complete details with all latest information regarding the PESSAT Application Form 2022.
PESSAT 2022 Application Form – Till 6th June
PESSAT 2022 Application Form Last date is till 6th June 2022 through online mode. Click here to apply.
Following are the complete details with some key instruction regarding the PESSAT Application Form 2022.
- The PESSAT Application Form has been made available for eligible candidates only.
- Eligible candidates can apply for PESSAT 2022 from 1st November 2021 through online mode.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully as authority may not provide the correction facility later for the application form.
- Candidates can fill the application form either at once or in multiple steps.
- The details filled by candidates must be correct and authentic as any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the prescribed time period as no application form is accepted after the last date of submission.
- Candidates must keep the printout of filled Application Form and Fee Receipt for Future Reference.
- Application Fee can be filled through both online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates can use prescribed payment gateways for transaction of PESSAT 2022 application fee.
- Application fee is Rs.1050/- (Rs. 550/- for HN campus).
PESSAT Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete Eligibility Criteria for PESSAT 2022 Examination:
For B.Tech. Program:
- Qualification: Applying candidates for B.Tech. Program should have passed 10+2 intermediate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as Compulsory subject from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates should have scored at least 60% marks in qualifying Examination to be eligible for B.Tech. program.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates for final year examination in 2022 can also apply for PESSAT 2022.
For UG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 Examination from any recognized board with relevant subject.
- Marks: Candidate must score at least 50% marks in qualifying examination to be eligible for PESSAT Examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for final year examination of 10+2 in 2022 can also apply for examination.
For PG courses:
- Qualification: Applying candidates should be Bachelor’s Degree Holder in relevant field from any recognized board.
- Appearing: Appearing candidate in final year examination of bachelor’s degree can also apply.
PESSAT 2022 Application Dates
Following are the important Events with official dates regarding PESSAT 2022 Registration Form.
|Starting of application form||1st November 2021|
|Last date for candidates from outside Bengaluru||6th June 2022|
|Last date to apply for the candidates who are willing to take PESSAT at Bengaluru only||13th June 2022|
|Slot booking starts from||14th June 2022|
|Exam date||20th June to 10th July 2022|
For B.Arch (on the basis of NATA Score):
|Start of registration||1st November 2021|
|Last date to submit NATA & 12th/ 2nd PU Scores||June 2022|
For All other courses:
|Application starts from||1st November 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||June 2022|
|Exam date||June/ July 2022|
How to Apply for PESSAT 2022
Checkout the complete step by step process for filling PESSAT 2022 Application Form:
- Visit the website of PESSAT 2022 (link is given above).
- First click on the new candidate registration link and register yourself by filling details like Name, Date of Birth, Email Id, Mobile Number and Gender.
- Enter the details and click on “Submit” button to proceed next step.
- After registration submit the application fee for application form.
- Select the gateway enter the required details accordingly and complete the transaction.
- Once the transaction will be successful take the printout of Fee Receipt for proof (if Require).
- Now fill the application form with required details like Personal, Address, Academic and Examination Centre etc. and save the progress.
- Now upload all required documents with latest passport size photograph and signature.
- The photograph and signature must be uploaded as per the prescribed instructions.
- After final Submission candidates have to take the printout of filled Application Form for future uses.
- Candidates don’t need to send any hardcopy of filled Application From to the authority.
Leave the comment down below for further information and query regarding PESSAT 2022 Application Form.