PGIMER 2019 Counselling – Get Admission Procedure, Selection Criteria
PGIMER 2019 Counselling (round 4th) for MD/MS course will be conducted on 25th January 2019. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) conducts a national level exam. This exam will be conducted for admission to the MD/MS courses. Candidates, those qualify the entrance exam will be called for the counselling. The counselling will be held two times in a year, i.e. January & July session. Through this article, candidates can get complete details about PGIMER Counselling 2019.
PGIMER 2019 Counselling – MD/MS Counselling (4th round) on 25th Jan
PGIMER 2019 Counselling (4th round) for MD/MS course will be conducted on 25th January 2019 through offline mode.Click here to check notice.
PGIMER 2019 Counselling (3rd round) for MD/MS course is conducting on 18th January 2019 through offline mode.
PGIMER 2019 Counselling notice for MD/MS course has been released.Click here to check counselling notice.PGIMER 2019 Counselling for MD/MS is started on 14th December 2018 through offline mode.
Check this section to get some important points related to the PGIMER counselling.
- The authority will organize the counselling through offline mode at PGIMER campus.
- The PGIMER counselling 2019 will be conducted in 4 rounds.
- For counselling, candidates will have to be present physically at the specified venue.
- Candidates should bring copy of the application form, one photograph & ID proof for verification at the time of counselling.
- Candidates also have to bring all original degrees in support of their qualification.
- The admission will be confirmed only after verification of eligibility & original documents.
- The counselling fee will also be paid on the spot in CASH. The fee will be Rs. 2485.
- The rank & category wise list of candidates provisionally eligible for counselling.
PGIMER Counselling Schedule
Check below the official counselling schedule of PGIMER exam for January Session. The tentative schedule for the July session is also given below.
For January Session:
|First Counselling||14th December 2018 (11:00 AM)|
|Second Counselling||9th January 2019 (11:00 AM)|
|Third Counselling||18th January 2019 (11:00 AM)|
|Forth Counselling||25th January 2019 (11:00 AM)|
For July Session:
|First Counselling||3rd week of June 2019|
|Second Counselling||2nd week of July 2019|
|Third Counselling||4th week of July 2019|
|Forth Counselling||Last week of July 2019|
PGIMER Counselling 2019 Procedure
- After the announcement of the PGIMER result, candidates qualifying the exam will be called for Counselling.
- The board will publish the list of all eligible candidates for Counselling.
- Candidates will be called for Counselling as per their rank.
- The PGIMER 2019 Counselling (1st Round) for MD/MS will be conducted on 14th December 2018. For DM/MCH/MD Hospital Administration. the counselling will be started from 20th December 2018.
- Candidates will have to be physically present at the venue for Counselling.
- Candidates, those absent during 1st round of counselling will not be considered for admission. But, they can appear for the subsequent round of Counselling.
- Candidates will have to choose their preference during Counselling procedure.
- Seat allocation will be totally based on candidates All India rank, preference course filled and availability of seats.
- The counselling fee will be Rs. 2485 for 1st round of counselling. If candidates want to change their speciality at the time of 2nd/3rd counselling, they have to deposit Rs. 1485.
- Candidates should bring NOC (No Objection Certificate) if candidate is in service.
- If any candidate doesn’t get seat in the first round of Counselling, he/she can attend second/ third round of Counselling.
- In every Counselling round, total number of candidates called will be 3 time number of seat available in particular category.
PGIMER 2019 Cut Off
To participate in the Counselling round candidates will have secure minimum qualifying percentage prescribed by the authority. Below, we update last year cut off:
|General and sponsored/Deputed candidate||55th percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC/OPH/rural areas, Foreign nationals||50th percentile|
|Bhutanese nationals||45th percentile|
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates who called for Counselling will have to bring all their specified original documents for verification.
Candidates failing to produce documents during Counselling will not be permitted to appear for Counselling process. The documents required for Counselling are given below.
- Copy of PGIMER 2019 application form.
- PGIMER 2019 admit card.
- Photo ID proof.
- Class 10th Passing Certificate.
- Mark sheet and degree of MBBS.
- Certificate of Internship.
- MCI Registration Certificate.
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhaar card
- Category Certificate
PGIMER Admission Procedure 2019
Candidates, those will get a seat during counselling, they have to report at the allotted college within a given time period. Candidates should bring all the required documents in original along with two set of photocopies at the college.
If candidates did not report to the allotted institution within a given period then their candidature will be cancelled. Afterthat, the seat will be allotted to the next candidate.
If you have any other queries regarding PGIMER 2019 Counselling, you can ask your queries in the comment box below.