PGIMER 2023 Counselling, INI CET Allotment (Out)- Get Here
PGIMER 2023 (INI CET) Open Round Seat Allocation has been released on 4th February 2023. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) conducts a national level exam. This exam is conducted for admission to the MD/MS courses. Candidates, those qualifying the entrance exam will be called for the counselling. The counselling will be held two times in a year, i.e. January & July session. Through this article, candidates will get complete details about PGIMER Counselling 2023.
PGIMER 2023 Counselling – Seat Allocation Released (Open Round)
PGIMER 2023 (INI CET) Open Round Seat Allocation has been be released on 4th February 2023. Click here to view allotment.
PGIMER 2023 (INI SS) Online registration for open round has been startef.Click here to register.
Click here to view allotment (3rd round)
Click here to view allotment (2nd round)
Click here to view allotment (1st round)
PGIMER 2023 (INI CET) Counselling Registration/ Exercising of choices can be done till 18th January 2023 for MD/ MS. Click here for choice filling.
PGIMER 2023 (INI CET) Mock seat allotment for round 1 has been released on 14th December 2022 for MD/ MS.Click here for seat allotment.
PGIMER 2023 (INI CET) Counselling/ Choice Filling has been started from 10th December 2022 for MD/MS. Click here for choice exercising.
Check this section to get some important points related to the PGIMER counselling.
- The authority has started the counselling from 10th December 2022 for PGIMER (INI CET).
- The PGIMER counselling 2023 is conducted in 4 rounds.
- For counselling, candidates have to be present physically at the specified venue.
- Candidates should bring copy of the application form, one photograph & ID proof for verification at the time of counselling.
- Candidates also bring the all original degrees in support of their qualification.
- The admission is confirmed only after verification of eligibility & original documents.
- The counselling fee can also be paid on the spot in CASH. The fee is Rs. 2485.
- The rank & category wise list of candidates provisionally eligible for counselling.
PGIMER 2023 Counselling Schedule
Check below the counselling schedule of PGIMER exam for session.
For MD/ MS (Through INI CET):
|Events of INI CET||Dates|
|INI CET 2023 Result||19th November 2022|
|Exercising/Editing of Choices (AIIMS and subject/specialty) Mock Round||9th to 13th December 2022|
|Announcement of seat allocation of Mock Round of 1st Round||19th to 26th December 2022|
|Announcement of seat allocation of 1st Round||17th December 2022|
|Online Acceptance of allocated seat||19th to 26th December 2022|
|Exercising of Choices (AIIMS and subject/speciality) for 2nd Round||11th January 2023|
|Announcement of seat allocation of 2nd Round||11th January 2023|
|Online Acceptance of allocated seat||12th to 17th January 2023|
|Submission of Documents/DD at allotted AIIMS||12th to 17th January 2023|
|Online registration & exercising of choices for 3rd round||21st January 2023|
|Online acceptance of seat allocation||23rd to 28th January 2023|
|Reporting date||23rd to 28th January 2023|
PGIMER Counselling 2023 Procedure
- After the announcement of the PGIMER result, candidates qualifying the exam are called for Counselling.
- The board publish the list of all eligible candidates for Counselling.
- Candidates are called for Counselling as per their rank.
- Candidates have to be physically present at the venue for Counselling.
- Candidates, those absent during 1st round of counselling will not be considered for admission. But, they will appear for the subsequent round of Counselling.
- Candidates have to choose their preference during Counselling procedure.
- Seat allocation is totally based on candidates All India rank, preference course filled and availability of seats.
- The counselling fee is Rs. 2485 for 1st round of counselling. If candidates want to change their speciality at the time of 2nd/ 3rd counselling, they have to deposit Rs. 1485.
- Candidates should bring NOC (No Objection Certificate) if candidate is in service.
- If any candidate doesn’t get seat in the first round of Counselling, he/she can attend second/ third round of Counselling.
- In every Counselling round, total number of candidates called will be 3 time number of seat available in particular category.
PGIMER 2023 Cut Off
To participate in the counselling round candidates will have secure minimum qualifying percentage prescribed by the authority. Below, we update last year cut off:
|General and sponsored/Deputed candidate||55th percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC/OPH/rural areas, Foreign nationals||50th percentile|
|Bhutanese nationals||45th percentile|
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates who are called for Counselling have to bring all their specified original documents for verification.
Candidates failing to produce documents during Counselling can not be permitted to appear for Counselling process. The documents required for Counselling are given below.
- Copy of PGIMER 2023 application form
- PGIMER 2023 admit card
- Photo ID proof
- Class 10th Passing Certificate
- Mark sheet and degree of MBBS
- Certificate of Internship
- MCI Registration Certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhaar card
- Category Certificate
PGIMER Admission Procedure 2023
Candidates, those get a seat during counselling, will have to report at the allotted college within a given time period. Candidates should bring all the required documents in original along with two set of photocopies at the college.
If candidates did not report to the allotted institution within a given period then their candidature gets cancelled. After that, the seat are allotted to the next candidate.
If you have any other queries regarding PGIMER 2023 Counselling, you can ask your queries in the comment box below.
Do you have any idea if derma and radio seats are there in rural area quota?
You must ask the official authority regarding this query.
Do pgi conduct separate counselling for rural area candidates or is done through inicet? If so what is the pricedure… Please update
when is the spot round for md/ms for 2022. should we fill online application form and pay required fee before reaching institute personally. how many days in advance we will know seat matrix
When will the admission process for msc medical biotech through gat b in pgimer start for the session 2021-2023