PGIMER 2022 Counselling (Started), Merit List (Out)- Get Here
PGIMER 2022 ((INI CET) Seat Allotment (Second Round) has been released on 7th January 2022 for MD/ MS.Merit List has been released for DM/ M.Ch (INI SS). Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) conducts a national level exam. This exam will be conducted for admission to the MD/MS courses. Candidates, those qualifying the entrance exam will be called for the counselling. The counselling is held two times in a year, i.e. January & July session. Through this article, candidates can get complete details about PGIMER Counselling 2022.
PGIMER 2022 Counselling – Allotment Out (MD / MS)
PGIMER (INI CET) 2022 Seat Allotment (Second round) has been released on 7th January 2022 for MD/ MS. Click here for allotment.
PGIMER (INI CET) 2022 Seat Allotment (First round) has been released on 23rd December 2021 for MD/ MS. Click here for allotment.
PGIMER 2022 Allotment List (First round) has been released for DM/ M.Ch (INI SS). Click here for common merit list..
PGIMER 2022 Merit List has been released on 25th December 2021 for DM/ M.Ch (INI SS). Click here for common merit list.
PGIMER (INI CET) 2022 Allotment (Mock round) has been released on 14th December 2021 for MD/ MS. Click here for allotment.
PGIMER (INI SS) 2022 List of Candidates for Departmental Assessment (Stage II) has been released on 16th December 2021 for DM/ M.Ch (INI-SS). Click here to view.
PGIMER 2022 (INI CET) Choice Filling (Mock round) has been started from 10th December 2021. Click here to register.
PGIMER 2022 Merit List of Eligible candidates for online seat allotment has been released on 8th December 2021 for MD/ MS (INI-CET). Click here for merit list.
Check this section to get some important points related to the PGIMER counselling.
- The authority organise the counselling through offline mode at PGIMER campus.
- The PGIMER counselling 2022 is conducted in 4 rounds.
- For counselling, candidates have to be present physically at the specified venue.
- Candidates should bring copy of the application form, one photograph & ID proof for verification at the time of counselling.
- Candidates also have to bring all original degrees in support of their qualification.
- The admission is confirmed only after verification of eligibility & original documents.
- The counselling fee can also be paid on the spot in CASH. The fee is Rs. 2485.
- The rank & category wise list of candidates provisionally eligible for counselling.
PGIMER 2022 Counselling Schedule
Check below the counselling schedule of PGIMER exam for session.
For MD/ MS (Through INI CET):
|Events of INI CET||Dates|
|INI CET 2022 Result||20th November 2021|
|Exercising/Editing of Choices (AIIMS and subject/specialty) Mock Round||10th to 12th December 2021|
|Announcement of seat allocation of Mock Round of 1st Round||14th December 2021|
|Announcement of seat allocation of 1st Round||21st December 2021|
|Online Acceptance of allocated seat||22nd to 27th December 2021|
|Submission of Documents/DD at allotted AIIMS||22nd to 27th December 2021|
|Exercising of Choices (AIIMS and subject/speciality) for 2nd Round||31st December 2021 to 1st January 2022|
|Announcement of seat allocation of 2nd Round||7th January 2022|
|Online Acceptance of allocated seat||8th to 12th January 2022|
|Submission of Documents/DD at allotted AIIMS||8th to 12th January 2022|
|Open round seat allocation||8th January 2022|
|Online registration & exercising of choices||12th to 16th January 2022|
|Final Seat position for open round||14th January 2022|
|Online acceptance of seat allocation||28th to 31st January 2022|
|Reporting date||28th to 31st January 2022|
For DM/ MCH/ MD Hospital Administration:
|Jan Session||July session|
|1st counselling date||Cancelled||–|
|Spot Admission through Open counselling||–||–|
PGIMER Counselling 2022 Procedure
- After the announcement of the PGIMER result, candidates qualifying the exam are called for Counselling.
- The board publish the list of all eligible candidates for Counselling.
- Candidates are called for Counselling as per their rank.
- The PGIMER 2022 Counselling (1st Round) for MD/ MS isconducted from 10th December 2021. For DM/ MCH/ MD Hospital Administration, the counselling has been started after declaration of result.
- Candidates have to be physically present at the venue for Counselling.
- Candidates, those absent during 1st round of counselling cannot be considered for admission. But, they can appear for the subsequent round of Counselling.
- Candidates have to choose their preference during Counselling procedure.
- Seat allocation is totally based on candidates All India rank, preference course filled and availability of seats.
- The counselling fee is Rs. 2485 for 1st round of counselling. If candidates want to change their speciality at the time of 2nd/ 3rd counselling, they have to deposit Rs. 1485.
- Candidates should bring NOC (No Objection Certificate) if candidate is in service.
- If any candidate doesn’t get seat in the first round of Counselling, he/she can attend second/ third round of Counselling.
- In every Counselling round, total number of candidates called will be 3 time number of seat available in particular category.
PGIMER 2022 Cut Off
To participate in the counselling round candidates will have secure minimum qualifying percentage prescribed by the authority. Below, we update last year cut off:
|General and sponsored/Deputed candidate||55th percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC/OPH/rural areas, Foreign nationals||50th percentile|
|Bhutanese nationals||45th percentile|
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates who called for Counselling have to bring all their specified original documents for verification.
Candidates failing to produce documents during Counselling can not be permitted to appear for Counselling process. The documents required for Counselling are given below.
- Copy of PGIMER 2022 application form
- PGIMER 2022 admit card
- Photo ID proof
- Class 10th Passing Certificate
- Mark sheet and degree of MBBS
- Certificate of Internship
- MCI Registration Certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhaar card
- Category Certificate
PGIMER Admission Procedure 2022
Candidates, those get a seat during counselling, they have to report at the allotted college within a given time period. Candidates should bring all the required documents in original along with two set of photocopies at the college.
If candidates did not report to the allotted institution within a given period then their candidature will be cancelled. After that, the seat are allotted to the next candidate.
If you have any other queries regarding PGIMER 2022 Counselling, you can ask your queries in the comment box below.