Pondicherry University 2019 Application Form (Released) – Apply Here
Pondicherry University 2019 Application Form has been extended till 10th May 2019. Pondicherry University is the central university formed in 1985. It has 97 affiliated colleges. The university conducts its own university level exams for admission various post-graduate, Ph.D. & integrated research courses. Candidates can pursue these courses in the field of engineering, management, science, arts, commerce, etc. In this article, we are providing complete information about Pondicherry University Application Form 2019.
Pondicherry University 2019 Application Form – till 10th May
Pondicherry University 2019 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 10th May 2019. Click here to apply.
Pondicherry University 2019 Application Form for MBA Admissions (2nd phase) has been started. Click here to apply.
In this section, candidates can get details about application availability, date, upload images, etc.
- The Pondicherry University Online Application 2019 can be filled & submitted through online mode only.
- Pondicherry University Application Form 2019 has been issued from 22nd March 2019 to 10th May 2019.
- Candidates can apply for more than one course, but they have to submit the separate application for each course.
- Upload your scanned photograph (Size: 20 KB to 60 KB) & signature (Size: 10 KB to 30 KB) in a JPEG format.
- Candidates should download the print copy of the application for further use.
- No need to send applications via offline mode or by post to the university.
The application fee can be paid through credit card/debit card/net banking mode. The fee details are given below:
|Courses||Application Fee (Per Course)|
Note: The application fee for NRI and Overseas Candidates is US$100 (i.e. Rs.7,100/- in equivalent Indian currency).
The eligibility criteria complete details are mentioned here:
For PG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Pass the bachelor degree in any discipline from the recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Pass the qualifying exam with at least 50% or 55% marks as per the course.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Pass B.Tech or B.Sc IT or BCA or BE or B.Com (Computer Applications) or any other bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum Marks: Pass the above examination with minimum 55% marks.
For Ph.D. Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Pass master’s degree (under 10+2+3 or 10+2+5 pattern) in the subject concerned or in the allied subject.
- Minimum Marks: Pass the above exam with minimum 55% marks (or equivalent grade).
Check here dates of Pondicherry University Application Form 2019:
|Online Application Released||22nd March 2019||23rd January 2019|
|Last date to fill application||10th May 2019||28th February 2019|
|Date of Exam||7th, 8th & 9th June 2019||–|
How to Apply
Candidates go through the given steps to know how to apply for Pondicherry University 2019:
- Open the official website link. (Link is given above)
- Click on “Admission to PG/ Ph.D. programmes” link.
- Now, click on “New Candidate” link.
- Read all the given instructions carefully.
- After that, click on the proceed button.
- Fill your personal, educational, qualification and experience (If any) details.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph & signature in a given format.
- After filling all details & image uploading, click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, log in with unique “Login ID” & “Password” which get in your registered email ID & mobile number.
- Select the course & discipline as per your preferences.
- After that, click on “Proceed” button.
- Pay the application fee via online or offline mode.
- Click on “Preview” button to view your filled application.
- If you want to apply more than one course, then repeat the same process with same Email ID.
- Click on “Apply Course” tab.
- At last, take a print copy of the application for further use.
If you have any other queries about Pondicherry University 2019 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.