Presidency University Admission 2018: Counselling, Admission, Result
Presidency University Counselling for PUMDET has been started from 25th July 2018 through offline mode. Presidency University admission 2018 is based on the entrance exam conducted by the university itself. The university offers the various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in different fields of education. The entrance exams conducted by the name of PUBDET (Presidency University Bachelor Degree Entrance Test) and PUMDET (Presidency University Master Degree Entrance Test). It is necessary to appear in the entrance test to get admission in the university. Candidates can check here the complete information on Presidency University admission 2018 including its counselling and admission procedure.
Presidency University 2018 Notification
Presidency University Admission 2019 Exam dates has been released. The application form will be started from 12th February 2019 for PUBDET & 19th February 2019 for PUMDET. Check Here for Presidency University Admission 2019 details.
Presidency University Counselling 2018 for PUMDET has been started from 25th July through offline mode. Click here for counselling details.
Presidency University Counselling 2018 for PUBDET has been started. Click here for Registration.
Click here to check counselling details.
Presidency University Result 2018 for PUBDET & PUMDET has been released now.
Click here to view PUBDET Result.
Click here to view PUMDET Result.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Presidency University Admit Card for PUBDET & PUMDET exam has been released now.
Click here to get PUMDET admit card.
Click here to get PUBDET admit card.
Presidency University Application Correction 2018 has been started now. Click here to make correction.
Click here to apply for B.tech courses
- UG Courses: BA in Journalism, BCA, B.Com, BBA
- PG Courses: M.Com, M.Com F&A, MCA, M.Com IB, MBA under Bangalore University
Presidency University Admission 2018 Dates
Here, candidates can check the dates given by the official authority for applying in Presidency University.
|Opening of application form||6th Feb.||13th Feb.|
|Last date of application form||28th Feb.||6th March|
|Last date to download confirmation||3rd March||9th March|
|Application correction starts||5th April||5th April|
|Availability of admit card||2nd May||3rd May|
|Date of examination||12th-13th May||12th May|
|Declaration of result||3rd June 2018||3rd June 2018|
|Counselling Registration||11th July 2018||25th July 2018|
Presidency University Result/Merit 2018
After the written test, the final result has been published in the form of rank cards on 3rd June 2018. It contain all relevant ranks and total score obtained by the candidate in the exam. The rank cards is available only from the wbjeeb portal. Candidates are able to check their result by entering the user Id and password.
On the basis of result, the separate merit list will be prepared for UG & PG courses by the university for shortlisting the candidates. The merit list will be based on the score secure obtained by the candidates in their written test. A unique rank will be allotted to each candidate in the rank list.
Presidency University Counselling 2018
The counselling for PUMDET will be started from 25th July 2018 through offline mode.The counselling for PUBDET will be started from 17th July 2018 through offline mode. After the declaration of result, the counselling will be conducted by WBJEEB for admission. A separate notification containing the details of counselling/seat allotment/provisional admission has been published on the wbjeeb website. Candidates eligible for counselling and admission will be verified at the counselling center on stipulated dates.
Candidates will be called for the counselling and admission process according to their sequence in the merit list. Candidates have to appear for counselling on the specified date and time only. The candidate has to appear himself/herself on the counselling day. No other person is allowed to appear for counselling and admission on behalf of the candidate. Candidates should be ready with their original documents for document verification procedure. The counselling venue is:
Office of the WBJEEB,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091
Presidency University Admission 2018
After the counselling the personal interview will take place for the candidates those will be selected for admission. Candidates have to must appear in PI (Personal Interview) to be eligible for final admission for UG & PG courses. After the seat allocation, candidates have to submit the academic fee as per the ‘fee structure’. Candidates have to submit the admission form to the university after the telephonic interview. Admission will be closed tentatively by 15.09.2018.
Required documents at the time of admission:
- 10th/SSLC/ICSE/CBSE Pass certificates with date of birth proof
- PUC or equivalent/Degree or examination marks card
- Provisional degree certificate (in case of PG admission)
- Transfer certificate from the School/College last attended
- Conduct Certificate from the School/College last attended
- Migration Certificate in the case of students who have passed exams other than Karnataka PU Exam
- Address Proof (Latest Telephone Bill / Gas Connection Bill
- 6 passport size photograph
Presidency University Application Form 2018
Candidates must go through information brochure to get complete details of application form. We have given the basic details to fill the application form.
- The application form could be filled through online mode. No hard copy was made available to apply.
- The application form started from the 6th February 2018 for PUBDET and 13th February 2018 for PUMDET
- Candidates have to fill the candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, mobile number and email ID.
- Once the candidates submit the online application form, they cannot changed/modified/ edited the filled-in details later.
- Candidates was advised to fill the application form before the last date.
- Candidates had to upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature as instructions provided in the information bulletin.
- Keep the printout of the application form till further process.
The application fee is Rs. 500/- for both entrance exam. The examination fees can be paid by Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
Here, candidates can check the eligibility criteria to appear in the entrance exam.
- Nationality: Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit: No upper and lower age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam for PUBDET: Candidates must have passed (not before 2017) or appeared (in 2018) in 10+2 conducted by the CHSE, West Bengal, or any equivalent board.
- Qualifying Exam for PUMDET: The candidate must have passed (not before 2017) or appeared in B.A. (Hons)/B.Sc. (Hons) examination in 2018 from any recognized university.
Presidency University Admission Procedure 2018
The Presidency University admission procedure is done by the filling application form, appearing in entrance test and counselling. It is necessary for the candidates to appear in the entrance test to get admission in the courses offered by the university. On the basis of result, the authority will prepare the merit list for selecting the candidates for counselling. So, it is necessary to score well in the exam.
PU Entrance Exams 2018
The university offered the admission through the written entrance test. The PUBDET (B.A./B.Sc. (Honours)) will be conducted for admission in UG courses and PUMDET for PG courses. PUMDET is conducted for admission in to two year M.A./M.Sc. courses in the Presidency University in OPEN quota (Non-PU quota) seats. The exam will be conducted through offline mode. As per the given schedule candidates can download the admit card and check the result.
If you have any query regarding Presidency University Admission 2018, you may ask us by leaving your queries in the comment box given below.