Punjab JET 2019: Counselling, Merit List, Admission
Punjab JET 2019 2nd round seat allotment has been released on 5th July 2019. Joint Entrance Test is a state level admission procedure which is organized for admission in Polytechnic institutions of Punjab. It is conducted by the Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh. No entrance exam is conducted for admission. The admissions will be offered on the basis of marks secured in 10th board class. For complete detail of Punjab JET 2019, candidates must go through this article.
Punjab JET 2019 Notifications
The Application form for Punjab JET 2020 will be released in May, 2020.
Punjab JET 2019 Counselling 2nd round seat allotment result has been released on 5th July 2019.Check here for counselling details.
Punjab JET Key Dates 2019
Candidates can get the complete schedule of Punjab JET 2019 in this table and follow accordingly.
|Availability of application form||10th May|
|Last date to submit application form||10th June|
|First counselling (choice filling)||12th-18th June|
|Seat allotment||21st June|
|Reporting at allotted institution||21st-26th June|
|Second counselling (choice filling)||28th June to 3rd July|
|Seat allotment||5th July|
|Reporting at allotted institution||6th-11th July|
|Third round counselling||15th July-15th August|
Punjab JET Application Form 2019
Candidates can download the information brochure and fill the application form carefully.
- The application form can be filled and submitted through online mode.
- The starting of online application form is 10th May 2019.
- Candidates can fill the Punjab JET application form 2019 till 10th June 2019.
- Candidates are suggested to fill the form carefully as no correction will be allowed on later stage.
- The application form will be considered only after the payment of the application fee.
- The online application fee will be Rs. 550/-.
- The application fee can be accepted through online mode only.
The admission in the state polytechnic college will be offered only on fulfillment of the eligibility criteria given below.
- Nationality: Applying candidate must belong to Indian national.
- Domicile: Candidates those applying must have the domicile of Punjab state.
- Age: No lower or upper age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should pass the 10th examination from state Board/CBSE/ ICSE/National Open School or from any other board.
- Subjects: The mandatory subjects are Mathematics, Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English.
- Minimum Marks: 35% marks are the required marks to appear in the exam.
Punjab JET 2020 admission procedure will be conducted by the Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh. No entrance examination is conducted to offer admission in Punjab polytechnic colleges. The admission will be done on the basis of class 10th board examination marks.
Punjab JET Result/Merit 2019
Punjab JET result will be considered as merit list. The authority will release the merit list for shortlisting the candidates for the counselling. Candidates can check the Punjab JET merit list 2019 through online mode. It will be declared in the third week of June 2019.
All admissions will be made as per the reservation policy of the Government of Punjab and Chandigarh Administration.
|Scheduled Castes/Schedule Tribes||25%|
|Border Areas/Backward Areas (2% each)||4%|
|Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighter||1%|
Punjab JET Counselling 2019
The counselling schedule has been published on the newspaper and the website. Punjab JET counselling 2019 is conducted through online mode. For participating in the counselling round, candidates have to register in the counselling website.
The candidates those will successfully register themselves on the counselling website will be eligible for exercise their initial choices of branches and Institutions.
After each round of counselling the seat allotment result will be published on the website. The candidates those names will appear on the merit list will be considered for the counselling.
Punjab JET Admission 2019
The admissions will be made on the basis of merit drawn from the subject of Maths, Science & English with overall pass status in the 10th class of the candidate.
Candidates should produce all the relevant documents in original at the time of reporting for admission at the allocated institute. Physical presence of candidate is must at the time of reporting at the institution.
If you have any other queries about Punjab JET 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.