Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Application (Till 20th Aug), Dates – Apply Here
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Application Form Last date is till 20th August 2020. It has been released through online mode. Rajasthan Polytechnic is a state level admission procedure which is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan. It offers admission into various Diploma courses of Engineering & Non-engineering fields. No entrance exam will be conducted for admission in the diploma courses. Before applying for the exam, candidates must also check its eligibility norms to avoid any rejection. Here we are providing details regarding Rajasthan polytechnic 2020 application form.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 application form will be released in the month of June 2021. Get more details about Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 application form here.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Application Form Last date is till 20th August 2020. Click here to apply.
Below we are providing details regarding Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Application Form:
- Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 application form will be released through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application form from 10th August 2020.
- No candidate will be able to submit the application form after 20th August 2020.
- While filling application form, candidates will also have to submit the option form.
- In option form, candidates will have to fill institutions & branch name & code according to their preferences.
- Don’t forget to upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the JPG, GIF or PNG format only.
- The image must be in 50 KB size.
- During registration, also provide operating email ID & contact number.
- All important communication will be send to registered mail ID & contact number.
- Also take multiple printout of filled in application form for further use.
Documents required for filling application form:
- 10th / 12th certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Domicile certificate
- Reservation certificate
- Payment slip, etc.
- The application fee will be paid through online mode.
- Candidates have to submit Rs.300 as application fee.
- Mode of payment includes credit card/ debit card or net-banking or e-mitra.
- In any case, application fee will be non-refundable or non-transferrable.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following details regarding Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 eligibility criteria to check if they are eligible or not:
For Diploma Engineering Course:
- Qualification: Candidates will have to qualify high school or equivalent examination from recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates will have to qualify with Science & Mathematics as mandatory subject.
- Percentage: He/ She must score minimum 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply for Rajasthan polytechnic.
For Engineering Lateral Entry Course:
- Qualification: Candidates will have to qualify diploma engineering/ intermediate Science (Vocational/ Technical)/ 10+2 year ITI or 10+2 PCM from CBSE Delhi or equivalent board.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) in intermediate.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply for Rajasthan Polytechnic.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Application Dates
Below we are providing table regarding Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 application dates:
|Application form commences||10th August 2020|
|Submission of application form||20th August 2020|
|Provisional merit list||–|
|Merit list declaration||–|
How to Apply for Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020
Candidates must check following steps while filling the application form:
- Visit the official website. (link is provided above)
- Click on the, ‘Apply’ button.
- Fill all the basic registration including name, Date of Birth (D.O.B), email ID & mobile number etc.
- Candidates will receive registration no. & password on the given ID & no.
- Now login through the login credentials.
- Also fill asked academic & education details in the application form.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- After filling all the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- Proceed to submit the application fee.
- Now confirmation page will be generated in the application form.
- Then, take multiple printout of filled in application form for further use.
Candidates must go through the above article of Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 application form. In the above article we have provided all the basic & necessary details related to application form. Candidates must check details related to application form, its fee, mode & much more. Also go through & follow the steps for how to fill its application form. Students are also advised to go through its eligibility norms before filling the application form. Candidates must read above full article to avoid unnecessary mistakes while filling Rajasthan Polytechnic application form 2020.
If you have any other query related to Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.