How to Fill Rajasthan Polytechnic 2022 Application Form – Know Here
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2022 Application Form can be filled till 18th August 2022 for Diploma Engineering course. It is over fir lateral entry admission & diploma non-engineering course. Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan organizes the Rajasthan Polytechnic admission procedure. It is a state level admission procedure conducted for admission in various polytechnic colleges of Rajasthan state. Admissions in various Engineering and non-engineering courses & Lateral Entry Admission will be provided on the basis of merit list of the qualifying examination. Through this article, candidates can check the step wise procedure for How to Fill Rajasthan Polytechnic 2022 Application Form.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2022 Application Form – Till 18th Aug
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2022 Application Form can be filled till Diploma Engineering courses. Check here for application details.
Note: The application process for diploma non- engineering & lateral entry admission is over now.
The application form for Rajasthan Polytechnic 2022 has been released by the authority through online & offline mode for lateral entry admission. It has been released via online mode for diploma engineering & non-engineering courses. Candidates must read the information bulletin before filling the application form.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2022 Application Form has been provided from 22nd June 2022. Candidates can fill the application form till 30th July 2022. It is made available from 21st July till 8th August 2022 for diploma non-engineering course. It has been released from 28th July till 18th August 2022 for diploma engineering courses.
Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 300/-. The application fee is non-refundable. The fee payment can be done via online & offline mode through payTm, credit card, debit card & e-mitra/ CSC Kiosk and e-chllan.
How to Fill Rajasthan Polytechnic 2022 Application Form
Candidates can check the steps given below to fill the application form:
Step-2: Fill Application Form
Step-3: Upload Images and Fill Options
Step-4: Fee Payment
Step-5: Print Application Form
- Click on the official website link.
- A new page (registration) will be opened on the screen.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill the registration details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, mobile number, category and Email ID.
- After filling the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- After that, candidates will receive a unique registration number in their registered mobile number.
- Login again through the received registration number.
Step-2: Fill Application Form:
- The application form will be opened.
- It will be divided into various sections.
- Now, fill all the required details like personal, qualifying exam, address, bank, etc. in the application form.
- Candidates must check all the details filled in the application form before submitting it.
Step-3: Upload Images and Fill Options:
- Now, choose the upload images options.
- Upload the scanned images of passport size photographs, signature, qualifying exam mark sheet and category certificate (if required).
- The images should be in JPG, GIF or PNG format.
- Image size should not exceed 50KB for photograph and signature, 150KB for category certificates.
- After uploading the images, candidates are required to fill the option form.
- Candidates should fill their maximum choices for seat allotment.
- After filling the options, candidates should save them.
- After saving the choices, no changes will be allowed.
- Preview the application form, before submitting all the details.
Step-4: Fee Payment:
- Candidates are required to choose fee payment option.
- The application fee can be paid through offline or online mode.
- Candidates can pay through e-challan or debit/credit cards.
- Candidates must take a proof of fee payment for further use.
Step-5: Print Application Form:
- After the successful fee payment, candidates can take printout of the application form.
- Through “View Form” tab, candidates can preview their application and take printout of it.
- There is no need to send the printout of the application form to the authority.
For any other queries about How to Fill Rajasthan Polytechnic 2022 Application Form, you may leave your queries below.