REAP 2021: Seat Allotment (Released), Dates, Cut Off, Counselling
REAP 2021 Seat Allotment has been released. Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) is every year organized by Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota. This is a state level admission procedure through which admission will be offered to the qualifying candidates in B.E. / B.Tech/ B.Arch. courses. Students will be provided admission based on JEE Main/ NATA Scores or 12th level scores. No separate entrance test will be conducted to provide admission. Through this article, we have provided complete details related to REAP 2021.
REAP 2021 Notifications – Seat Allotment Released
REAP 2021 Seat Allotment has been released through candidate’s login. Check here for allotment details.
REAP 2021 Tentative Merit List has been released on 27th September 2021. Click here to check merit.
REAP 2021 Registration has been started from 6th September 2021. Check here for application details.
REAP 2021 Important Dates
We have provided official REAP 2021 Important Dates for various events in the below given section:
|Starting of application form||6th September 2021|
|Last date to deposit registration fee||21st September 2021|
|Last date for filling online application cum registration form||22nd September 2021|
|Declaration of tentative main merit list and TFWS merit list of all candidates||27th September 2021|
|Physical counselling for Ex- servicemen (Round 1)|
|Last date for calling objections in tentative merit list of 1st Round (online)||28th September 2021|
|Declaration of final merit list of 1st round||29th September 2021|
|Last date for filling online choice filling||30th September 2021|
|Seat Allotment of 1st round (Ex. Serviceman, PWD, KM candidates)||1st October 2021|
|Last Date of reporting of 1st Round (Ex. Serviceman, PWD, KM candidates)||6th October 2021|
|Last Date of online acceptance letter for upward movement (Ex. Serviceman, PWD, KM candidates)||6th October 2021|
|Last date for calling objections in tentative merit list of 2nd Round and TFWS merit (online)||28th September 2021|
|Declaration of final merit of 2nd Round||30th September 2021|
|Last date for filling online choice filling||4th October 2021|
|Seat Allotment of 2nd round||8th October 2021|
|Last Date of reporting of 2nd Round||23rd October 2021|
|Round 3rd (Upward Moment)|
|Last Date of online acceptance letter for upward movement (Round 3rd)||23rd October 2021|
|Display the List of candidates applied for upward movement||23rd October 2021|
|Declaration of Allotment list of 3rd round (upward movement) and allotment of TFWS||26th October 2021|
|Last Date of reporting by candidates at allotted institute for 3rd Round (For upward Movement)||30th October 2021|
|Last Date for depositing original documents by candidate at last reported institute||30th October 2021|
|Management Quota Admission|
|Last date of Reporting of Management Quota admission||26th October 2021|
|After Counselling Exercise at Institute and REAP-2021 office level|
|Declaration of Vacant Seats||4th November 2021|
|Date for sending data to universities for Enrolment by REAP-2021 office||5th November 2021|
REAP 2021 Application Form
Know the details about REAP 2021 Application Form in the below given section:
- REAP 2021 Application Form has been released through online mode.
- The application form has been made available through online mode from 6th September 2021.
- Students are able to register till 22nd September 2021.
- While registering for REAP, students must have to upload scanned photograph & signature, intermediate mark sheet (for the candidates applying based on 12th level scores) as per the specified format.
- Complete details must be filled correctly as no modification will be allowed after the last date.
- Students need not to send hard copy of application form after registration.
- Take printout of the application and payment proof after its submission for any use in future.
- Application fee of Rs.700 has to be paid.
- The fee can be submitted through online mode by net banking, debit card, credit card, and e-wallet method.
REAP 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Students must know the REAP Eligibility Criteria given below before registering for admission:
- Nationality: Applicant must be citizen of India.
- Domicile Certificate: Applicant must possess domicile certificate of Rajasthan & also should satisfy the local status as laid down by the Rajasthan state government.
- Other state candidates: Applicants of other state are also eligible to apply. 15% seats of approved intake (for Govt. or private institutions of Rajasthan) will be available for admission of such candidates.
- Fitness: At the time of reporting, students must submit a medical fitness certificate.
- Age Criteria: He/she must be born on or after October 1, 1996. For ST/SC/PWD candidates, DOB must fall on or after October 1, 1991. 5 years relaxation will be offered to the reserved category candidates.
For B.Tech/ B.E. Course:
- Qualification: Passed 10th & 12th exam from Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other recognized Board with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one optional subject.
- Qualifying Marks: He/she must have passed the qualifying exam with 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC / SBC of Rajasthan state).
For B.Arch. Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 12th level or equivalent exam from a recognized board with Mathematics securing aggregate of 50% marks OR
- Passed 10+3 diploma (any stream) recognized by central state govt. with Mathematics securing aggregate of 50% marks OR
- Should possess International Baccalaureate diploma after 10 years of schooling with Mathematics subject securing aggregate of 50% marks.
- NATA Score: For the candidates applying through NATA Scores must have secured 80 out of 200 marks.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
REAP 2021 Merit List
The authority has published merit list for REAP 2021 through online mode on the website. Students must have to login to see their name in the merit list under his/her category. Merit list for B.E/ B.Tech admission will be prepared on the basis of JEE Main (Paper 1) rank, followed by 12th level marks /percentile of the candidate and then followed by diploma percentage/ marks.
For B.Arch admission, the authority will prepare merit list based on 50% weightage on 12th level /diploma and 50% weightage given to NATA scores /JEE Main (Paper 2).
REAP 2021 Reservation
As per the reservation criteria of government of Rajasthan, the seats will be reserved (except for private institutions & 50% seats in self-financed Govt. engineering institutions.
Students can check below reservation criteria for various categories:
|SC/ST||16% (SC), 12% (ST)|
|OBC NCL candidates||21%|
|Defense killed/ ex-servicemen/ gallantry award winner||3%|
REAP 2021 Counselling
The Counselling of REAP 2021 is held in various rounds. The allotment of seats will be done based on the merit list released by the authority. The counselling has been started from 6th September 2021. Students while participating in the counselling will have to submit their choices through filling the choice form.
The allotment of the seats will be done based on merit according to the options submitted by the candidates. First the seats will be allocated to the students of outside of Rajasthan state. After the first round allotment, aspirants possessing Rajasthan domicile will be allotted seats.
REAP 2021 Admission
The complete admission procedure of REAP 2021 will be carried out based on combined merit list released by the authority. Students will have to enter their login details to know their status of seat allotment. Also, the selection will be done based on the choices made by the candidates & availability of seats.
Students have to verify their certificates during the counselling process. Complete list of necessary documents or certificates are mentioned below:
- 10th & 12th Pass certificates & Mark sheets
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Under taking by OBC/SBC in required format
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate for Ex-servicemen
- NATA /JEE Main Score card
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- Domicile certificate, etc.
If you have any other query related to REAP 2021, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.