REAP 2021: Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria
REAP 2021 will get started from second week of May 2021. Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) is every year organized by Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota. This is a state level admission procedure through which admission will be offered to the qualifying candidates in B.E. / B.Tech/ B.Arch. courses. Students will be provided admission based on JEE Main/ NATA Scores or 12th level scores. No separate entrance test will be conducted to provide admission. Through this article, we have provided complete details related to REAP 2021.
REAP 2021 Important Dates
We have provided tentative REAP 2021 Important Dates for various events in the below given section:
|Starting of application form||2nd week of May 2021|
|Last date to deposit registration fee||Last week of June 2021|
|Last date to register/ filling of option form||Last week of June 2021|
|Counselling allotment for out of Rajasthan candidates||1st week of July 2021|
|Physical counselling for Ex- servicemen (Phase – I)||2nd week of July 2021|
|Physical counselling for PWD/ KM candidates||2nd week of July 2021|
|Last date to report for outside of Rajasthan candidates||2nd week of July 2021|
|Final seat matrix for candidates with Rajasthan domicile||3rd week of July 2021|
|Publication of 1st counselling list (I- allotment)||3rd week of July 2021|
|Last date to report for Rajasthan domicile candidates after 1st counselling||3rd week of July 2021|
|Upward moment option starts from||4th week of July 2021|
|Upward moment ends on||4th week of July 2021|
|2nd Counselling list (II- allotment)||Last week of July 2021|
|Last date to report for Rajasthan domicile candidates after 2nd counselling||Last week of July 2021|
|Last date to deposit original documents at the last reported institute||Last week of July 2021|
|Last date to withdraw from admission||Last week of July 2021|
|Option of Internal sliding starts||Last week of July 2021 after reporting|
|End of Internal sliding option||1st week of August 2021|
|Declaration of Internal sliding list & results submission to REAP office||1st week of August 2021|
|Declaration of Special round seat matrix||1st week of August 2021|
|Starting of registration & filling of option form for special/ spot round||1st week of August 2021|
|Last date to deposit registration fees/ advance fee for spot round||2nd week of August 2021|
|Last date to register/ fill option form for spot round||2nd week of August 2021|
|Counselling allotment list for special/ spot round||2nd week of August 2021|
|Last date to report for after special/spot round||3rd week of August 2021|
REAP 2021 Application Form
Know the details about REAP 2021 Application Form in the below given section:
- REAP 2021 Application Form will be released through online mode.
- The application form will be made available through online mode from second week of May 2021.
- Students will be able to register till second week of August 2021.
- While registering for REAP, students will have to upload scanned photograph & signature, intermediate mark sheet (for the candidates applying based on 12th level scores) as per the specified format.
- Complete details must be filled correctly as no modification will be allowed after the last date.
- Students need not to send hard copy of application form after registration.
- Take printout of the application and payment proof after its submission for any use in future.
- Application fee of Rs.700 has to be paid.
- The fee can be submitted through online mode by net banking, debit card, credit card, and e-wallet method.
REAP 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Students must know the REAP Eligibility Criteria given below before registering for admission:
- Nationality: Applicant must be citizen of India.
- Domicile Certificate: Applicant must possess domicile certificate of Rajasthan & also should satisfy the local status as laid down by the Rajasthan state government.
- Other state candidates: Applicants of other state are also eligible to apply. 15% seats of approved intake (for Govt. or private institutions of Rajasthan) will be available for admission of such candidates.
- Fitness: At the time of reporting, students must submit a medical fitness certificate.
- Age Criteria: He/she must be born on or after October 1, 1996. For ST/SC/PWD candidates, DOB must fall on or after October 1, 1991. 5 years relaxation will be offered to the reserved category candidates.
For B.Tech/ B.E. Course:
- Qualification: Passed 10th & 12th exam from Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other recognized Board with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one optional subject.
- Qualifying Marks: He/she must have passed the qualifying exam with 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC / SBC of Rajasthan state).
For B.Arch. Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 12th level or equivalent exam from a recognized board with Mathematics securing aggregate of 50% marks OR
- Passed 10+3 diploma (any stream) recognized by central state govt. with Mathematics securing aggregate of 50% marks OR
- Should possess International Baccalaureate diploma after 10 years of schooling with Mathematics subject securing aggregate of 50% marks.
- NATA Score: For the candidates applying through NATA Scores must have secured 80 out of 200 marks.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
REAP 2021 Merit List
The authority will publish merit list for REAP 2021 through online mode on the website. Students will have to login to see their name in the merit list under his/her category. Merit list for B.E/ B.Tech admission will be prepared on the basis of JEE Main (Paper 1) rank, followed by 12th level marks /percentile of the candidate and then followed by diploma percentage/ marks.
For B.Arch admission, the authority will prepare merit list based on 50% weightage on 12th level /diploma and 50% weightage given to NATA scores /JEE Main (Paper 2).
REAP 2021 Reservation
As per the reservation criteria of government of Rajasthan, the seats will be reserved (except for private institutions & 50% seats in self-financed Govt. engineering institutions.
Students can check below reservation criteria for various categories:
|SC/ST||16% (SC), 12% (ST)|
|OBC NCL candidates||21%|
|Defense killed/ ex-servicemen/ gallantry award winner||3%|
REAP 2021 Counselling
The Counselling of REAP 2021 will be held in various rounds. The allotment of seats will be done based on the merit list released by the authority. The counselling will be organized from 2nd week of August 2021. Students while participating in the counselling will have to submit their choices through filling the choice form.
The allotment of the seats will be done based on merit according to the options submitted by the candidates. First the seats will be allocated to the students of outside of Rajasthan state. After the first round allotment, aspirants possessing Rajasthan domicile will be allotted seats.
REAP 2021 Admission
The complete admission procedure of REAP 2021 will be carried out based on combined merit list released by the authority. Students will have to enter their login details to know their status of seat allotment. Also, the selection will be done based on the choices made by the candidates & availability of seats.
Students have to verify their certificates during the counselling process. Complete list of necessary documents or certificates are mentioned below:
- 10th & 12th Pass certificates & Mark sheets
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Under taking by OBC/SBC in required format
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate for Ex-servicemen
- NATA /JEE Main Score card
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- Domicile certificate, etc.
If you have any other query related to REAP 2021, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.