Rungta Group Of Institutions Admission 2023: Application Form, Eligibility
Rungta Group of Institutions Admission 2023 will start in the month of February 2023. The institute offers 50 programs and various courses at Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral level. Rungta institute has 2 campuses located in Bhilai and Raipur. The admission will be given to candidates on the basis of merit list and other entrance exam such as JEE Main, GATE, CG PET, etc. Qualified candidates will get admission in various courses i.e., B.Tech., BCA, BBA, MTech, Diploma. Interested candidates can fill the application form through online mode. Here in this article, we have provided complete details about Rungta Group of Institutions Admission 2023.
Here are some lists of courses offered at Rungta Group of Institution below:
UG courses: B. Tech, BBA, B. Pharmacy, BCA, B.Sc., B.Ed., etc.
PG courses: M.Ed., MTech, MCA, M. Pharma, M.Sc., MSW, etc.
Rungta Group of Institution 2023 Overview
|Name of institute||Rungta Group of Institutions|
|Type of University||Private|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Doctoral level|
Rungta Group of Institution 2023 Admission Dates
Check the tentative admission dates for Rungta Group of Institution 2023 provided below:
|Online application form starts||February 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||–|
Rungta Group of Institutions 2023 Application Form
Following are the details about Rungta Group of Institution 2023 application form below:
- The application form for Rungta Group of Institute 2023 will release from February 2023.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for application form.
- Application form for Rungta Institute 2023 will be available through online mode.
- Fill the application form with details such as personal, academic, phone number, email id, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents i.e., passport size photograph and signature.
- The last date to submit the application form will be fourth week of March 2023.
- Candidates must take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee will vary as per the course candidates want to take admission in.
- Application fee will be non-refundable.
Rungta Group of Institutions 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Rungta Group of Institutions 2023 are given below:
For B. Tech courses:
- Age limit: The upper age of general category candidate will be 30 years. For reserved and female category candidate will be 33 years.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must score at least 45% marks for general and 40% for SC/ ST category candidates.
- Score: Candidate must have valid score of JEE Main and CG PET exam.
For M. Tech courses:
- Age limit: For general category upper age limit will be 40 years and for reserved and female category will be 43 years.
- Qualification: The candidate must have B. Tech or BE degree or equivalent from any recognized university.
- Score: Candidate must have valid score of GATE exam.
Rungta Group of Institutions 2023 Admission Procedure
Rungta Group of Institutions 2023 Admission Procedure for most courses such as BBA, B.Com, BA, B.Sc., will be based on the merit list in qualifying exam. For some courses such as B.Tech Rungta Institute will accepts the JEE Main and CG PET scores.
For PG courses admission will be based on the candidates performance in qualifying exam and university will also accept the other national and state level entrance exam.
Rungta Group of Institute 2023 Merit List
Rungta Group of Institution 2023 Merit list will be released from third week of April 2023. The merit list will be published through online mode for each registered candidate.
Merit list will be available in PDF format where candidates can download the list to know their ranks for further purpose. Candidates can check their result by entering User ID and Password. After releasing merit list candidates will be called for the counselling procedure on the basis of rank.
Rungta Group of Institute 2023 Counselling
The Rungta Group of Institute Admission 2023 will be based on the merit list. Candidates who will get shortlisted through the merit list have to attend counselling rounds. The counselling process is the final stage of the admission procedure where seat are allocated to the candidates based on the merit list and entrance exam.
The counselling process will be conducted in multiple rounds such as seat allotment, verification of documents, etc. Candidates will be notified about seat allocation through SMS on their registered number.
Candidates have to submit the documents for verification round and some of the documents are provided below:
- 10th class marksheet and certificate
- 12th class marksheet and certificate
- Category certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Category certificate
- Date of birth
Leave your comments in comment section below, if you have any other query related to Rungta Group of Institutions Admission 2023.