SAAT 2021 Application (Till 30th June), Registration, Eligibility – Apply Here
SAAT 2021 Application Form can be filled till 30th June 2021 for phase 2. SAAT (Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test) is a university level entrance examination. This exam is conducted every year by the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University. Admission by the University is offered in various UG and PG programmes. Candidates can get admission in courses i.e. B.Tech., M. Tech, B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. Agriculture etc through SAAT Scores. Admission in medical and dental courses will provided based on NEET scores. Candidates can read this article to know more about SAAT application form 2021 including details i.e. eligibility criteria, application details and fee, dates and much more.
SAAT 2021 Application Form – Till 30th June (Phase 2)
SAAT 2021 Application Form can be filled till 30th June 2021 for phase 2. Click here to apply.
Candidates can check all details about SAAT 2021 application form in the given section:
- Application form has been made available through online mode. Application can not filled through any other mode.
- Candidates can fill their application form for SAAT 2021 from 17th February 2021.
- Fill correct details in the application form including educational, communication and personal etc.
- Candidate must fill only one application form, multiple filled application form will be rejected.
- Upload necessary documents i.e. passport size photograph in the application form.
- Candidates must make sure that all the details provided in the application form are correct. After the last date any modification/ correction will not be accepted.
- Application form can be filled till 1st June 2021.
- There is no need to send and hardcopy of the application form by post.
- Candidates must take printout of the application form and keep it secure till further procedure.
Documents Required at the Time of Filling SAAT 2021 Application Form:
Candidates must be ready with the following documents at the time of filling SAAT 2021 application form:
- Class 10th marksheet and certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned signature, etc.
- There is no application fee for SAAT 2021 Registration. Candidates will be able to apply free of cost.
SAAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the below details about SAAT 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the admission:
For B.Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th & 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates) in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates should have passed their 12th level with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
For B.Tech (Lateral Entry):
- Qualification: Candidates must have 3 years diploma from any recognized Institute.
- Candidates those are appearing in last year of B.Sc. or completed will also be eligibility.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates will have to secure 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST) in their qualifying exam.
For B. Pharma Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 level from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed their 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology and English subjects.
For M. Tech:
- Qualification: Candidates should have 4 years B.Tech. or equivalent degree from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum 50% aggregate (45% marks for SC/ ST category candidates) of marks in their qualifying degree.
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized institute.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should secure 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST category) in their qualifying exam.
SAAT 2021 Application Dates
In the given table candidates can check official dates about SAAT 2021 application form:
|Starting of application form||5th February 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||1st June 2021 (Phase 1)|
30th June 2021 (Phase 2)
|Slot booking starts from||June 2021|
|SAAT 2021 exam date (phase 1)||7th to 13th June 2021 (Phase 1)|
July 2021 (Phase 2)
How to Apply for SAAT 2021
Here candidates can check complete procedure about how to fill SAAT 2021 application form:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the given link.
- Now login using login credentials i.e. user ID and password.
- Fill details in the application form including nationality, gender, name, date of birth, category, exam center, address etc.
- After filling these details upload your recent passport size photograph in the application form.
- Now click on ‘upload picture’ button.
- Photograph size should not be less than 1 MB and file should be uploaded in jpg/ Jpeg/ gif or png format.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Recheck and verify all the details entered by you.
- Do not forget to take printout of the filled application form.
- Keep the printout safe for other future references.
In this article, we have mentioned all details about SAAT 2021 application form. We have provided mode of application mode, fee, eligibility criteria, application dates, etc. Candidates can also get complete procedure about how to fill SAAT 2021 application form.
If you have any other query about SAAT 2021 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.