SAAT 2023 Application Form, Registration, Eligibility – Apply Online Here
SAAT Application Form 2023 will be released from first week of February 2023. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT) is conducted by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) every year. It is a university level entrance exam conducted for candidates who want to take admission in various UG and PG programmes. The university provides various courses in the field of Engineering, Nursing, Agriculture, Law, Pharmacy, Management, etc. The admission is also based on the other National or State level entrance exam such as NEET, CLAT, JEE Main, GATE, CAT, CAT, MAT and GPAT. Here in this article, we have provided details about SAAT 2023 Application Form including eligibility, fee payment, application dates, etc.
SAAT 2023 Application Form
Following are the details about application form for SAAT 2023 with some instructions:
- SAAT application form for Phase I will be released from first week of February 2023.
- The application form of SAAT 2023 exam will be submitted through online mode, no other mode will be available to fill the form.
- Fill the application form with details i.e., personal, educational qualification, phone number, etc.
- Details in application form must be correct as there no correction facility will be provided to the candidates.
- After entering the details, upload the scanned documents such as photograph and signature.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till first week of April 2023 (Phase I) and second week of June 2023 (Phase II).
- Submit the application form and take the printout of the same for future references.
There will be no application fee for SAAT 2023 Application Form.
SAAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for SAAT 2023 have provided below for different UG & PG courses:
For B. Tech course:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 10+2 level or its equivalent from any recognised board.
- Subject: In the qualifying exam candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with one of the subjects Chemistry/ Computer Science, Electronics, Biology, Agriculture, Business Studies, Biotechnology.
- Marks: The candidates must score at least 60% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ ST/ OBC category).
For M.Tech course:
- Qualification: Candidate must have B.Tech. degree or its equivalent from a recognised institute/ university.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must obtain at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) to be eligible.
For MCA course:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass BCA/ Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering or
- They can also pass in B.Sc./ B.Com/ BA (with additional course as per the norms of the concerned university).
- Subject: The qualifying candidate must have Mathematics as compulsory subject at 10+2 class or at Graduation level.
- Marks: In qualifying exam candidate must obtained minimum 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category).
For MBA course:
- Qualification: Candidate must have bachelor’s degree from any recognised board.
- Marks: Candidates must score minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC category).
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in final year of graduation in 2023 will also be eligible to apply.
SAAT 2023 Application Dates
Check the tentative application dates for SAAT 2023 given below:
|Online Application Form start||1st week of February 2023 (Phase I)|
|Last date to submit||1st week of April 2023 (Phase I)|
2nd week of June 2023 (Phase II)
|SAAT Exam Date||2nd week of April 2023 (Phase I)|
2nd week of June 2023 (Phase II)
How to Apply for SAAT 2023
Following are the instructions given for filling the online application form for SAAT 2023:
- Visit the official website (link will be available above).
- Candidate have to register themselves first.
- Enter basic details such as username, mobile number and password for registration.
- Then successful registration of SAAT will be given to your email id/ mobile number.
- Fill the fill the application form with details i.e., personal, academic details, address, phone number, etc.
- Check the online application form has correctly filled up otherwise incomplete application will be not be accepted.
- Upload the scanned photograph and keep the soft copy of photo during filling the application form.
- The size of scanned photograph must be less than 1 MB and in png/ gif/ jpg/ jpeg format.
- Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
If you have any other query related to SAAT 2023 Application orm, then you can ask in comment section below.