Sharda University 2020 Application (Released), Eligibility – Apply Here
Sharda University 2020 Application Form will be made available online as well as offline mode. It is a private university located in Greater Noida, India. Sharda University will conduct its university level entrance exam name as Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT). The admission will be provided in various UG & PG level courses. Through this exam, candidates will get admission into various fields such as Engineering, Medical, Science, Law, etc. Candidates seeking admission into law courses will have to apply through SUAT/ CLAT/ LSAT scores. Here we are providing details regarding Sharda University Application Form 2020.
Sharda University 2020 Application Form – Released
Sharda University 2020 Application Form has been released for UG/ PG courses on 2nd December 2019 through SUAT 2020. Click Here to apply.
Candidates must check the following details regarding Sharda University 2020 Application Form:
- Sharda university 2020 Application Form has been made available via online as well as offline mode.
- For offline mode, candidates have to obtain the form from the Admission office, Sharda University.
- Candidates can submit the application form from 2nd December 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form will be by first week of May 2020.
- It will be mandatory for all the candidates to provide operating email ID & phone number in the process of submission of application form.
- Upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the application form.
- After fee submission, candidates will have to book slot for SUAT test.
- After submission of application form, candidates must not forget to take multiple printouts of their application form for further use.
- The application fee will be of Rs.1200.
- Candidates will be able to pay the application fee from both online as well as offline mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- For offline mode, candidates will be able to deposit the fee at Sharda University fee counter, bank challan cash or through Demand Draft (DD).
- DD will be drawn in the name of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida at following address:
Admission cell, Sharda University,
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge park III,
Greater Noida, UP.-201306.
Sharda University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding Sharda University eligibility criteria:
For UG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates will have to qualify 12th or equivalent exam from recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates will have to score minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have Physics and Chemistry as mandatory subject with any one from Mathematics/ Biology/Bio-technology/ Computer Science.
- Age Limit: He/ She must be at least 17 years of age as on 31 December of the year of admission.
- National Level Test Scores: Candidates who will have rank of national/ state level examination will be exempted from SUAT.
For PG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates will have to qualify Graduation with any degree from recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must qualify graduation with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST category).
- Appearing: Candidates who will be appearing in final year will be also eligible to apply for the exam.
- National level Scores: For management, candidates will have to apply on the basis of CAT, MAT, and SUAT scores.
Sharda University 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding Sharda University 2020 application dates:
|Application form commences||2nd December 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||1st week of May|
|Slot booking process||Mid-week of May|
|Admit card availability||4th week of May|
|Exam date||June 2020|
How to Apply for Sharda University 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for Sharda University 2020:
- Visit the official website. (Link is provided above)
- Click on, ‘Apply online’ button.
- Fill all required personal details like name, email ID, contact number, Date of Birth (D.O.B), gender etc.
- After that, click on ‘Save & proceed to payment’ button.
- Proceed to submit the application fee.
- After fee submission, click on ‘Submit’ option.
- Now confirmation page will be generated on the computer screen.
- Take multiple printouts of filled in application form for further use.
Candidates must go through the given steps for filling Sharda University 2020 application form. Also go through its eligibility norms to avoid rejection in the application form. Candidates must also remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. Candidates must fill all the asked details correctly in the Sharda University 2020 application form to avoid rejection of form later.
If you have any other query related to Sharda University 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.