Shiv Nadar University 2020 Application Form (Started), Dates – Apply Here
Shiv Nadar University 2020 Application Form has been started for UG courses. For MBA Programme it has been extended till 30th May 2020 for early admission round. The application is made available via online mode. Shiv Nadar University is a private university located in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The university offers admission in various UG/ PG & doctoral level courses. The university will conduct SNUSAT & APT to provide admission in various UG courses. The admission will be also provided to NRI & foreign national candidates. Candidates will get admission in the field of Engineering, Natural Sciences, Management, Humanities, etc. Here we are providing details regarding Shiv Nadar University Application Form 2020.
Shiv Nadar University 2020 Application Form – Application Started for UG
Shiv Nadar University 2020 Application Form has been started for various UG courses through SNUSAT & APT. Click here to apply.
Shiv Nadar University 2020 Application Form for MBA Programme can be filled till 30th May 2020 for Early admission round. Click here to apply.
Candidates must check the following details regarding Shiv Nadar University 2020 Application Form:
- Shiv Nadar University 2020 Application form has been released through online mode for MBA.
- Candidates can apply from 25th January 2020 for UG courses.
- For MBA students can apply till 30th May 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 31st March 2020 (For Non- Engineering); 15th May 2020 (For Engineering) applying through SNUSAT + APT.
- Students applying through JEE Scores, last date to apply is till 25th February 2020 (Through JEE Jan); 30th April 2020 (Through JEE April).
- While filling application form, candidates have to provide valid/ working email ID or phone number.
- All the important communication will be send to candidate’s registered mail ID or contact number.
- It will be also mandatory for all the candidates to upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Incomplete application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill all asked details carefully in the application form.
- At last, candidates must also take multiple printouts of filled in application form for further use.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee through online or offline mode.
- For all category candidates, the application fee is Rs.1200.
- In any circumstances, application fee will be non-refundable.
- The mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- For offline mode, Demand Draft (DD) will be drawn in the favour of Shiv Nadar University.
- DD will be send to following given address:
Shiv Nadar University, Admission Office,
NH 91, Tehsil Dadri,
Gautam Buddha Nagar,
Shiv Nadar University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding Shiv Nadar University eligibility criteria:
For B.Tech Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates have to qualify Intermediate or equivalent exam from a recognized university.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates will have to qualify 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as mandatory subjects.
- Percentage: Candidates will have to qualify intermediate with minimum 50% marks.
For MBA Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates will have to qualify Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent from recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates will have to qualify at least 50% marks.
- Through SMAT score or national level score: Candidates will also be able to apply through SMAT exam score or through valid GMAT score XAT 2019, 20/ CAT 2018, 19 / NMAT 2018, 19/ CMAT 2019,20.
- Appearing: Candidates in the final year of qualifying exam can also apply but they must submit a provisional certificate latest by 30th Nov, 2019.
Shiv Nadar University 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding Shiv Nadar University 2020 Application dates:
|MBA application starts||3rd October 2019|
|Last date to apply for MBA||30th May 2020|
|Admit card||March 2020|
For SNUSAT + APT:
|Registration for UG starts||25th January 2020|
|Last date to apply through JEE Scores||25th February 2020 (Through JEE Jan); 30th April 2020 (Through JEE April)|
|Last date to apply through SNUSAT + APT||31st March 2020 (For Non- Engineering); 15th May 2020 (For Engineering)|
|SNUSAT + APT exam starts||6th February 2020|
How to Apply for Shiv Nadar University 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for Shiv Nadar University 2020:
- Visit the official website. (Link is provided above)
- Go to the link for, ‘Apply now’.
- Now register yourself by providing email address &contact number.
- Now sign in by entering user ID & password.
- Enter all other required personal & academic details in the application form.
- Re-check & verify all the given details.
- After verification, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Proceed to upload passport size photograph, signature & other asked documents.
- Submit the application fee.
- After fee submission, a confirmation page will be generated.
- Now take multiple printouts of filled in application form for further use.
Candidates must go through these steps for filling Shiv Nadar University 2020 application form. Candidates must remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more.
Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid rejection in their application form. It will be necessary for all candidates to read above mentioned details regarding Shiv Nadar University 2020 application form to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to Shiv Nadar University 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.