CLAT 2020 Exam Dates (Postponed), Important Dates – Get Here
CLAT 2020 Exam Date has been postponed. The exam will be held on 24th May 2020. The application is started from 1st January 2020. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national level entrance exam. CLAT will be held for admissions into various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in the field of law. CLAT 2020 exam will be organized by the Consortium of National Law Universities. The CLAT score card will be accepted by the various private & public law colleges in India. In this article, we are providing the details about the CLAT Exam Dates 2020.
CLAT 2020 Exam Dates – Postponed
CLAT 2020 Exam Date has been postponed. The exam will be held on 24th May 2020.Check other dates below.
Here we have mentioned the official dates of CLAT 2020 for various events:
|Application form release||1st January 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||25th April 2020|
|Admit card release date||May 2020|
|Date of examination||24th May 2020|
|Uploading of answer key||25th May 2020|
|Objection window||26th – 29th May 2020|
|Final answer key release||1st June 2020|
|Declaration of result||7th June 2020|
|Counselling fee payment & exercising options||June 2020|
CLAT 2020 Exam Schedule
CLAT 2020 application form has been released from 1st January 2020. The application form is made available through online mode only. Candidates are able to fill the application form till 25th April 2020. CLAT 2020 admit card will get released from the month of May 2020 through online mode. CLAT Exam will be held on 24th May 2020.
CLAT 2020 result will get released after few days of examination. CLAT 2020 merit list will get released along with the result on 7th June 2020. The CLAT 2020 cut off will be released after the declaration of result. On the basis of merit list, candidates will be called for the counselling process. CLAT 2020 counselling process will be started from first week of June 2020. It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to appear in the counselling session.
CLAT 2020 Application Form
CLAT 2020 Application Form is made available through online mode. Candidates are advised to fill application form carefully. Incomplete or incorrect application form will be rejected. There will be no need to send any hard copy of the application form to the exam conducting authority.
Once application form will get filled, proceed to submit the application fee as per your category. The application fee will be paid through online mode which will include credit card, debit card or net-banking.Take a printout of the filled application forms and keep it safe till the admission procedure.
CLAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Here aspirants must check details regarding the CLAT 2020 Eligibility criteria:
For UG Courses:
- Age Limit: There will be no upper and lower age limit.
- Qualification: Candidates must be passed 10th and 12th from any recognized board.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category).
- Appearing Candidates: Students who will be appearing in the qualifying exam in March/April 2020 will be also eligible to apply.
For PG Courses:
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply for PG courses.
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed LLB/ Integrated LLB (Hons.) from any recognized college/ university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 55% marks (40% marks for reserved category).
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who will be appearing in the qualifying exam in the April/ May 2020 will be also eligible to apply.
If you have any queries regarding CLAT 2020 Exam Dates, you can ask your queries in the comment box given below.