CLAT 2022 Exam Date (Revised), Pre & Post Schedule – Check Here
CLAT 2022 Exam Date has been revised. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national level entrance exam. CLAT is held for admissions into various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in the field of law. CLAT 2022 exam has been organized by the Consortium of National Law Universities. The CLAT score card will be accepted by the various private & public law colleges in India. In this article, we are providing the details about the CLAT Exam Dates 2022.
CLAT 2022 Exam Date – Revised
CLAT 2022 Exam Date has been revised. Now, the exam was held on 19th June 2022. CLAT 2023 also will be held on 18th December 2022 in the same year.Check below for exam dates.
Admission Open 2022
- LPU Punjab Law 2022 Application Open.
- Chandigarh University Law 2022 Application Open.
- UPES Law Application Open.
|Application starts||1st January 2022|
|Application ends||9th May 2022|
|Availability of admit card||6th June 2022|
|Exam Date||19th June 2022 & 18th December 2022 (CLAT 2023)|
|Answer key release date||20th June 2022|
|Last date to submit objection||21st June 2022|
|Final answer key release||23rd June 2022|
|Result Date||24th June 2022|
|Counselling begins||25th June 2022|
CLAT 2022 application form has been released from 1st January 2022. The application form is made available through online mode only. Candidates will be able to fill the application form till 9th May 2022. CLAT 2022 admit card has been released from 6th June 2022 through online mode. CLAT Exam was held on 19th June 2022 and CLAT 2023 will be held on 18th December 2022.
CLAT 2022 Result has been released after few days of examination. CLAT 2022 merit list has been released along with the result on 24th June 2022. The CLAT 2022 cut off will be released after the declaration of result. On the basis of merit list, candidates are called for the counselling process. CLAT 2022 counselling process has been started from 25th June 2022. It is mandatory for all qualified candidates to appear in the counselling session.
CLAT 2022 Application Form
CLAT 2022 Application Form is made available through online mode. Candidates are advised to fill application form carefully. Incomplete or incorrect application form is rejected so candidates must fill the form carefully & completely. There will be no need to send any hard copy of the application form to the exam conducting authority.
Once application form gets filled, proceed to submit the application fee as per your category. The application fee is paid through online mode which include credit card, debit card or net-banking. Take a printout of the filled in application forms and keep it safe till the admission procedure.
CLAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Here aspirants must check details regarding the CLAT 2022 Eligibility criteria:
For UG Courses:
- Age Limit: There is no upper and lower age limit.
- Qualification: Candidates must be passed 10th and 12th from any recognized board.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category).
- Appearing Candidates: Students who will be appearing in the qualifying exam in March/April 2022 will be also eligible to apply.
For PG Courses:
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for PG courses.
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed LLB/ Integrated LLB (Hons.) from any recognized college/ university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 55% marks (40% marks for reserved category).
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who will be appearing in the qualifying exam in year 2022 will be also eligible to apply.
If you have any queries regarding CLAT 2022 Exam Dates, you can ask your queries in the comment box given below.