CLAT 2021 Exam Date (Released), Pre & Post Schedule – Get Here
CLAT 2021 Exam Date has been announced. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national level entrance exam. CLAT will be held for admissions into various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in the field of law. CLAT 2021 exam will be organized by the Consortium of National Law Universities. The CLAT score card will be accepted by the various private & public law colleges in India. In this article, we are providing the details about the CLAT Exam Dates 2021.
CLAT 2021 Exam Dates – Announced
CLAT 2021 Exam Date clashes with one of the JEE main exam. Students can apply for a change in JEE Main exam by visiting CLAT site on 15th & 16th July 2021. Click here to view notice.
CLAT 2021 Exam Date has been released. The exam is held on 23rd July 2021. Check other dates below.
Here we have mentioned the tentative dates of CLAT 2021 for various events:
CLAT 2021 Exam Schedule
CLAT 2021 application form has been released from 1st January 2021. The application form has been made available through online mode only. Candidates can fill the application form till 15th June 2021. CLAT 2021 admit card has been released from 14th July 2021 through online mode. CLAT Exam has been held on 23rd July 2021.
CLAT 2021 Result will be released after few days of examination. CLAT 2021 merit list will be released along with the result in August 2021. The CLAT 2021 cut off will be released after the declaration of result. On the basis of merit list, candidates will be called for the counselling process. CLAT 2021 counselling process will be started from first week of August 2021. It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to appear in the counselling session.
CLAT is a national level law entrance test conducted for admission in UG and PG law courses. CLAT 2021 exam will be conducted by 19 NLUs on rotation basis. Students can fill the application form from 1st January 2021.
CLAT 2021 Application Form
CLAT 2021 Application Form has been made available through online mode. Candidates are advised to fill application form carefully. Incomplete or incorrect application form is rejected so candidates must fill the form carefully & completely. There is no need to send any hard copy of the application form to the exam conducting authority.
Once application form gets filled, proceed to submit the application fee as per your category. The application fee is paid through online mode which include credit card, debit card or net-banking. Take a printout of the filled in application forms and keep it safe till the admission procedure.
CLAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Here aspirants must check details regarding the CLAT 2021 Eligibility criteria:
For UG Courses:
- Age Limit: There is no upper and lower age limit.
- Qualification: Candidates must be passed 10th and 12th from any recognized board.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category).
- Appearing Candidates: Students who will be appearing in the qualifying exam in March/April 2021 will be also eligible to apply.
For PG Courses:
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for PG courses.
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed LLB/ Integrated LLB (Hons.) from any recognized college/ university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 55% marks (40% marks for reserved category).
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who will be appearing in the qualifying exam in year 2021 will be also eligible to apply.
If you have any queries regarding CLAT 2021 Exam Dates, you can ask your queries in the comment box given below.