SPS University Admission 2018: SPSAT Application Form, Dates, Eligibility
SPS University admission 2018 has been started. SPSU (Sir Padampat Singhania Unversity) is a private university which is located in Udaipur, Rajasthan. The university offers various courses in UG and PG level. The admission will be offered on the basis of SPSAT 2018. It is necessary to qualify the exam for admission. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in the university and its affiliated schools. For more details about SPSU admission 2018, candidates should go through this article completely.
SPS University Admission 2018 Notification
SPS University Admission 2019 Application Form has been released on 29th January 2019. Check here to SPS University Admission 2019 details.
- UG Courses: B.Tech, B.Com, BBA, AIA, B.Sc
- PG Courses: M.Tech, MCA, MBA, M.Sc
SPSU Admission 2018 Date
Applications for admission to any programme will be received till 15 days prior to the commencement of new semester.
SPSU Application form 2018
To fill the application form candidates can also download the university information brochure from the university website.
- The application form can be filled through online mode only.
- Candidates have to select the course under UG or PG and fill the asked details.
- Candidates have to create their account and proceed for the application form.
- After filling the application form and done the payment, approval will be received by the candidates of payment on their email.
- Application form will be completed only after the submission of application fee.
- Candidates should take the printout of the application form and keep it till the final admission.
The application fee is Rs. 1175/-. Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode or through any HDFC bank.
Candidate should check the details here to appear in the SPAT exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have passed the 10+2 from any recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: The candidate should have obtained minimum 60% in their board exam.
- Subjects: Candidate should have mandatory subjects in which stream he/she wants to get admission.
- Appearing Candidates: 12th appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: The applying candidate should have bachelor degree from a recognized university/institution.
- Subjects: Candidate should have relevant stream in which PG course he/she wants to get admission.
SPSU Admission Procedure 2018
All admissions to SPSU are through the SPSAT entrance exam. The candidates are required to qualify in the SPSAT conducted separately for each course. Only qualified candidates will be called for the admission procedure.
The candidates need to fill the admission application form through online mode. Candidates have to take the SPSAT within ten days of their registration. Candidates those qualify in the SPSAT can reach the university for completing the admission formalities.
Sir Padampat Singhania Admission Test (SPSAT 2018) is an entrance exam for offering admission into various programmes in the university. To appear in the exam candidates have to fill the application form and booked their examination slot through university login portal.
A confirmation email will be sent to the candidates after booking the exam schedule. Candidates can attend the second attempt if he/she is not satisfied with his/her performance in the first attempt. There is no negative marking for the wrong answer. The exam will be of 60 minutes of MCQ type questions.
SPSU Result/Merit 2018
After the written exam, the university will release the result of SPAT 2018. The university will display the result or merit list on their website. Candidates can check it from the candidate’s portal. The result can only be accessed through online mode.
On the basis of qualifying status of the candidate, they have to attend the counselling. In the merit list, candidates can check their rank. As per the rank, the seat will be allotted to the candidates.
SPSU Counselling 2018
Candidates have to report for the counselling along with the counselling call letter. It can be downloaded from the university portal. At the time of counseling candidates have to produce their original documents for verification and submit the counselling fee.
The seats will be allotted to the candidates only after the verification of all required documents. Candidate can report the allotted campus for admission along with their provisional seat allotment letter.
SPSU Admission 2018
After downloading the provisional seat allotment letter, candidates have to report he allotted campus. There candidates have to produce their original documents and submit the first semester fee. After payment candidates will be provided with the final admission. The classes will be commenced from the month of August 2018.
If you have any query of SPSU Admission 2018, you can ask us by leaving your query in the given below comment box.