SPS University Admission 2020: Application Form (Open), Dates, Eligibility
SPS University 2020 Application Form is open for all UG/ PG courses. Exam Date has been announced. The entrance test will be held on 31st August 2020. Sir Padampat Singhania University, Udaipur is a private university which was established in the year 2007 by J.K Group of Companies. The University offers admission in various UG and PG courses in the Engineering and Management fields. Candidates are offered admission through university level entrance test known as SPSAT. In this article we have provided complete information regarding SPS University Admission 2020 including important dates, application form, exam pattern, admission procedure, etc.
SPS University Admission 2020 Notifications – Exam Date Announced
SPS University 2020 Application Form is open for all UG/ PG courses. Click Here to apply.
SPS University 2020 Exam Date has been announced. The entrance test will be held on 31st August 2020 & can be appeared through online mode at home.
Under Graduate (UG) Courses:
UG Courses offered by the University are B.Tech, BCA, B. Com, BBA, AIA and B. Sc, etc.
Post Graduate (PG) Courses:
PG Courses offered by the University are M. Tech, MCA, M. Com and MBA, etc.
SPS University Admission 2020 Dates
For the students, SPS University Admission 2020 Dates are listed below which are official in nature:
|Online Registration Starts||Open|
|Online Registration Closes||August 2020|
|Exam Date||31st August 2020|
|Result Declaration||September 2020|
|Counselling Starts||September 2020|
SPS University 2020 Application Form
Details regarding SPS University 2020 Application Form are provided below. Candidates must go through below details before filling the application form:
- The Application Form has been made available through online mode.
- The application process will get closed in the month of August 2020.
- Students have to register by filling name, unique email id, mobile number, date of birth and course online.
- Candidates have to apply separately for different courses.
- Candidates are required to upload photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After completely filling the application form and making application fee payment candidates have to take print out of the application form.
- There is no need to send any document to the authority.
Candidates have to pay Rs.1175 as application fee.
Mode of Payment: The Application Fee can be paid through debit/credit card.
- Application fee can also be paid via Demand Draft (DD) drawn in the favor of ‘Sir Padampat Singhania University’ payable at Udaipur.
SPS University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
SPS University 2020 Eligibility Criteria can be checked below for various UG and PG courses:
For UG Courses:
- B.Tech Course: Candidate must have passed 12th in Science stream with qualifying marks above 60% preferably from a recognized board/university.
- BBA Course: Candidate must have passed 10+2 in Science / Humanities / Commerce or its equivalent examinations from a recognized board.
- B.Com: Candidate must have passed 10+2 in Science / Humanities / Commerce or its equivalent examinations from a recognized board.
For PG Courses:
- M.Tech: Candidates must have passed with B.Tech/ B.E degree or its equivalent in relevant field from a recognized University.
- MCA: Candidates must have passed their Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% marks with Mathematics subject either in 10+2 or graduation level.
- MBA: Candidates must have passed their Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 60% marks.
SPS University 2020 Admission Procedure
Candidates can participate in the SPSU Admission 2020 Procedure through online mode on the website. To participate in the admission process candidates have to fill the application forms separately for the preferred courses. In order to get admission in the university, candidates must pass SPSAT test.
Students have to qualify the entrance test with qualifying marks to be eligible for admission in various courses. Qualifying candidates will be then called for counselling session. At the time of counselling students must carry their original documents and a set of photocopies of their documents for document verification. Also they have to pay the course fee at the time of admission process or within the time period allotted for admission.
SPS University 2020 Entrance Exam
SPSU Admission 2020 Entrance Exam (SPSAT ) will be conducted on 31st August 2020 by the university for all the candidates who want to take admission in the university. The syllabus of the test will vary as per the courses chosen by the candidates. The entrance examination will be of 45 minutes duration and will contain around 40 multiple choice questions.
Click Here for SPAT Syllabus 2020.
All the questions will be of one mark and there will be no negative marking in the test. Before the commencement of entrance test, candidates will be also able to book their exam slots.
SPS University 2020 Result/ Merit List
SPS University 2020 Result/Merit List will be released in the month of August 2020 by online mode. Candidates will be able to download their scorecard by entering their registration number and password. The result will display candidate’s rank, marks secured and other details of entrance test.
Candidates must keep their score card safely till the process of counselling and admission. Merit list for the admission will be prepared on the basis of marks and rank secured by the candidates in the entrance test.
SPS University 2020 Counselling
Candidates will be able to participate in the process of SPS University 2020 Counselling from the month of August/ September 2020. Candidates have to produce counselling letter and verify their documents during counselling process. The counselling letter will be sent to candidates via email or online.
Candidates can choose their course and branch at the time of counselling. For the document verification process, students have to carry their original documents. The documents required for the counselling process are listed below:
- 10th level Certificates
- 12th level Certificates
- Graduation degree + marksheets (if any)
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Passport size photographs, etc.
If you have any query regarding SPS University Admission 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.