SRMHCAT 2022: Application Form (Started), Exam Dates, Eligibility
SRMHCAT 2022 Application Form has been started from 15th January 2022 through online mode. SRMHCAT (SRM Haryana Common Aptitude Test) is a university level common entrance exam conducted by the SRM University, Delhi NCR. The examination will be conducted for the offering admission in various UG and PG Courses of Engineering, Management and Arts fields. Qualified candidates from the entrance examination can get seat in their applied programme at SRM University, Delhi NCR. Here through this article, we have provided the complete details with latest updates on SRMHCAT Admission 2022.
SRMHCAT 2022 Notifications – Application Started
SRMHCAT 2022 Application Form has been started through online mode. Click here to apply.
SRMHCAT 2022 Exam Dates
Here are the complete official exam dates for SRMHCAT 2022 Examination:
|Starting of online application||15th January 2022|
|Last date for early admission||4th week of March 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of May 2022|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of June 2022|
|SRMHCAT 2022 exam date||4th week of June 2022|
|Declaration of result||1st week of July 2022|
|Counselling starts from||2nd week of July 2022|
SRMHCAT 2022 Application Form
Checkout the complete details with some key instruction regarding the SRMHCAT Application Form 2022:
- The Application form has been made available through both online mode.
- Only Eligible candidate have allowed to apply for the entrance examination.
- Candidates are able to fill application form from 15th January 2022.
- Applicant must fill the application form very carefully as there won’t be any correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by applicant in the application form must be authentic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of Application form.
- Details like Email Id and Phone No. must be correct and personal, as all the communication will be done through them.
- Candidates must submit their application form before fourth week of March 2022, as no application form will be accepted after prescribed date.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Fee for every candidate is Rs.1100/-
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Demand Draft (DD) payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
- The Application Fee is non-refundable at any circumstances.
SRMHCAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the complete Eligibility Norms prescribed for the SRMHCAT 2022:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have score at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for examination.
- Score card: Candidates must have valid score card of JEE Main/ SRMJEE/ SRMHCAT exam.
For LL.B. (Hons.):
- Qualification: Candidates must be the bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline recognized UGC.
- Marks: Candidates must have secure at least 50% marks in their qualifying degree.
- Score Card: He/she must have valid score card of CLAT/ AILET/ SRMHCAT exam.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have obtained at least 50% marks with accountancy, mathematics, economics and business subjects.
For M.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in B.Tech/B.E or equivalent from any recognized institution.
- Marks: candidates must score minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Score card: Applying candidates must have valid score in SRMHCAT/ GATE.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must be the bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Marks: He/ she must have scored at least 50% marks in their qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Score card: Candidates must have valid score in CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ NMAT exam.
SRMHCAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The complete SRMHCAT 2022 examination pattern will be as follows:
- Exam Mode: SRMHCAT Examination will be conducted through online mode only.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be consist of Multiple choice questions (MCQs) only.
- Duration: Total 90 minutes will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Medium: The medium of examination will be in English language only.
- Total Questions: There will be total 100 questions in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 3 marks will be awarded and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
SRMHCAT 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of SRMHCAT 2022 will be different for every offered programmes. The syllabus for UG courses will be consist of various questions from 12th level examination and for PG Courses, syllabus will be consist of various questions from relevant UG courses.
Candidates can check the complete syllabus of every individual programme offered through SRMHCAT 2022 through the website of authority.
Following are some effective SRMHCAT 2022 Preparation Tips for better preparation of examination:
- Go through the complete Exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make proper notes and revise them properly.
- Make the proper schedule for the study and then start your preparation accordingly.
- Avoid unnecessary distraction and keep your focus on the study.
- Participate in the mock test and solve previous year and Sample papers.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
SRMHCAT 2022 Admit Card
SRMHCAT Admit card will be made available from the website of authority through online mode. Authority will release the Admit card for only registered candidates from the registration process. Registered candidates will be able to access the admit card from 1st week of June 2022.
The admit card will be an important document containing information regained the candidates and examination. No candidates shall receive any admit card through by post or any other offline mode.
SRMHCAT 2022 Result
SRMHCAT Result will be released for every exam participated candidate individually. Candidates will be able the download their result by login into the website of authority through online mode. The result will be declared officially from the 1st week of July 2022.
Authority will prepare the result on the basis of candidate performance in the entrance examination. On the basis of result, authority will shortlist the candidates for further admission procedure.
SRMHCAT 2022 Counselling
SRMHCAT Counselling will be conducted for every shortlisted after few days from the declaration of result. Candidates will be able to participate in the counselling procedure from the 2nd week of July 2022.
The counselling procedure will be conducted in various rounds on the basis of availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of marks scored by them in the entrance examination.
The final admission will be allotted to the candidate after the document verification rounds. Candidates will have to bring all required document for the verification rounds.
If you have any other query regarding SRMHCAT 2022, you can ask your query in the comments section.