St. Andrews Admission 2018: SAJEE, Application, Result, Key Dates
St. Andrews admission 2018 has been started. The institution is located at Gurgaon Delhi (NCR). St. Andrews Institute of Technology and Management is affiliated to the Maharishi Dayanand University. It offers UG courses in the field of Applied Science, Engineering and Management. The admission will be offered on the basis of written entrance exam conducted by the institution or 12th percentile and JEE Mains. To get complete information regarding St. Andrews admission 2018 candidates must go through this article.
St. Andrews Admission 2018 Notification:
St Andrews Admission 2019 Application Form has been started from 30th January 2019. Check here for St Andrews Admission 2019.
St. Andrews Admission 2018 application form has been released from 1st Dec 2017.
Click here to apply for B.Tech.
Click here to apply for Other Courses.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
The list of courses offered by the institution is given as follows:
- B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
St. Andrews Admission 2018 Dates
Here we have mentioned the official dates announced by the institution for admission.
|Sale of application form||1st December 2017|
|Date for selection of entrance exam||1st May 2018|
|Online examination||1st May to 15th July 2018|
|Document Verification||1st July 2018|
|Walk-in counselling for left over||15th July to 10th August 2018|
|Commencement of classes||21st August 2018|
|Last date of admission||5th August 2018|
St. Andrews Application Form 2018
Candidates can download the admission prospectus from the institution website and read it carefully to fill the further application form.
- The application form will be available through online mode only.
- The application has been started from the 1st December 2017.
- Candidates have to fill all the details carefully.
- Once candidates will submit the online form by making an online payment an online application number will be displayed on screen.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned copies Coloured Photograph, 10th & 12th Class Marksheet (If passed).
- Candidates can also send their filled-in application form by post in college campus, St. Andrews Information Center.
- Candidates must take the printout of the application form after submission of it.
The application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can check here the eligibility required for getting admission in St. Andrews institute of Technology & Management.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Applying candidate must have the 5 subjects including physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should have obtained 45% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Score Card: Candidates can also apply through SAJEE or JEE main score.
- Appearing Candidates: Such candidates can also apply.
St. Andrews Admission Procedure 2018
The admission to the institution will be offered through SAJEE conducted by the institution itself or 12th percentile. 25% seats are reserved for direct admission on the basis of 12th percentile. 25% seats will be allotted through SAJEE examination. 50% seats are offered through JEE counselling 2018.
The candidates those will be selected for the admission will be notified through sms or email to their registered email Id or mobile number.
St. Andrews Joint Entrance Examination (SAJEE)
St. Andrews Joint Entrance Examination (SAJEE 2018) is conducted by the institution to offer admission in its offered courses. Through this exam candidates can also get the scholarship for pursuing their course. The exam is conducted from 1st May to 15th July 2018 through online mode. For appearing in the entrance test candidates can schedule their exam date.
St. Andrews Merit List 2018
The institution will prepare the merit list for inviting candidates for counselling. On the basis of application invited from the eligible candidates the merit list will be prepared for each course. In the merit list, the names of shortlisted candidates will be mentioned.
The merit list will be based on candidate’s 12th percentile or SAJEE marks. As per the rank in the merit list candidates will be called for counselling.
St. Andrews Counselling 2018
The counselling and the seat allotment process will take place after the announcement of result or merit list. The counselling schedule will be published on the institution website on scheduled date. It is necessary to appear in the counselling to be eligible for the admission.
Candidates need to present in person along with the required original documents for verification. The authority will also conduct the counselling for left over vacant seats.
The candidates those will be allotted with the seats at the time of counselling have to download the admission letter. Without admission letter, the admission will not be offered to the candidates.
St. Andrews Admission 2018
The candidates will be provided with the admission letter to produce at the time of taking admission. Candidates have to submit the first installment of fee to get final admission. The fee can be submitted in cash/DD/Cheque.
Candidates also have to carry their original document along with them. The classes will be commenced form the 21st August 2018.
Certificated required at the time of admission:
- 10th Standard mark-sheet & passing certificate
- 12th Standard mark sheet & passing certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Four Passport size photographs
- A signed copy of your Aadhar Card
If you have any query regarding St. Andrews Admission 2018, you may ask us by leaving your queries in the comment box given below.