Tamil Nadu ITI 2020 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility – Apply Online Here
Tamil Nadu ITI 2020 Application Form will be released via online mode. The admission for Tamil Nadu ITI will be organized by the Directorate of Employment & Training, Tamil Nadu. Candidates will get admission into different ITI universities & colleges located in the state of Tamil Nadu. Candidates who wish to appear for its admission procedure will have to submit the application form first. Candidates are advised to check its eligibility norms before applying for Tamil Nadu ITI. Here we are providing details regarding Tamil Nadu ITI 2020 Application Form.
Tamil Nadu ITI 2020 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding Tamil Nadu ITI 2020 application form:
- Applicants seeking admission for Tamil Nadu ITI will have to register themselves via online mode.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application form from June 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form will be july 2020.
- Candidates are advised to also go through its eligibility norms before applying for Tamil Nadu ITI.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the form carefully.
- During registration, also upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- It will be also mandatory for candidates to upload required documents with application form for educational & other important information.
- Also provide using email id & phone number for receiving important communication regarding application form.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of completely filled application form for further use.
- At last, candidates must also take printout of filled in application form.
Details required for filling the application form:
- Personal details
- Educational qualification
- Parents details
- Course details
- Contact details
- Scanned image of passport size photograph
- Scanned image of signature
- Other mandatory documents, etc.
- Tamil Nadu ITI 2020 application fee will be paid via offline mode.
- All category candidates will have to submit Rs.50 as application fee.
- Bank challan method will be used to submit the fee.
Tamil Nadu ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details related to Tamil Nadu ITI 2020 eligibility criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 8th/ 10th or Intermediate from a recognized board or university.
- Lower age limit: He/ She must be minimum 14 years in age on academic year.
- Upper age limit: There will be no upper age limit to apply for Tamil Nadu ITI.
- Appearing: Candidates who will be appearing in high school or intermediate in year 2020 will also be eligible.
Tamil Nadu ITI 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check following mentioned table regarding Tamil Nadu ITI 2020 application dates:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Application form releases||June 2020|
|Submission of application form||July 2020|
|Merit list||July/ August 2020|
|Counselling releases||July/ August 2020|
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu ITI 2020
Candidates must follow the given step by step procedure while applying for Tamil Nadu:
- Visit the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on the given ‘Application form’ link.
- Now fill basic & required personal details like name, email ID, phone number etc.
- After that, login details will be sent to registered ID & number.
- Now login by using the login credentials.
- Proceed to fill other asked educational & academic details.
- Upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- After filling all the details re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, submit the application fee.
- After fee submission, click on the “Submit” button.
- Now confirmation page will appear on computer screen.
- Take printout of confirmation page for future purpose.
Candidates are advised to check above steps while filling Tamil Nadu ITI 2020 application form. We have also mentioned details regarding application form, its fee payment and information about Tamil Nadu ITI. Before filling the application form, candidates must also check mentioned eligibility norms to avoid any kind of rejection in Tamil Nadu ITI 2020 Application Form.
If you have any other queries related Tamil Nadu ITI 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.