TANCET 2023 Registration, Application Status (Out) – Check Here
TANCET 2023 Application Form Status has been released as on 4th March 2023. TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) is organized by the Anna University. It is a state level admission test which is conducted each year. The exam is conducted for candidates who want to take admission in postgraduate program in the state of Tamil Nadu. The qualified candidates can get admission in various courses i.e. MBA, MCA, MTech, M. Plan, M. Arch in private and government institutions throughout the Tamil Nadu state. In this article we have provided complete details about TANCET Application Form 2023.
TANCET 2023 Application Form – Status Out
TANCET 2023 Application Form Status has been released as on 4th March 2023. Click here to view status.
Note: Candidates are advised to clear the issues, otherwise hall tickets will not be issued.
TANCET 2023 Application Form Last date is extended till 28th February 2023. Click here to apply.
Here are details about TANCET 2023 Application form provided below:
- The application form for TANCET 2023 has been released from 1st February 2023 through online mode.
- Before applying for the exam candidate must check the complete eligibility criteria.
- Candidates need to enter the details like Name, academic details, email id, phone number, etc. to fill the application form.
- Details in the application form must be correct as no correction facility will be provided later to candidates.
- The last date for the application form submission is till 28th February 2023.
- There will be no need to send hardcopy of the application form by post to the candidate.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee will be submitted through online mode.
- Application fee can be paid using different payment gateways like Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking.
Application fee for different categories are as follows:
|Programme||ST/ SC/ SCA of tamil nadu||Others|
TANCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must check the eligibility criteria of TANCET 2023 given below:
For MBA course:
- Qualification: Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: The minimum marks must be 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates).
- Appearing: Final year appearing candidates will also be eligible to apply for exam.
For MCA course:
- Qualification: Candidate must hold Bachelor’s degree in BCA/ B.Sc. or relevant field from any recognized university.
- Marks: Candidates must score 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates) in their qualifying exam.
- Subject: It will be necessary to have mathematics subjects in 12th class & graduation level.
For M.E./ MTech/ M. Arch/ M. Plan:
- Qualification: Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in engineering or its equivalent from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: In the qualifying exam candidate must obtain at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates).
- Entrance test scores: GATE qualified candidates will also be eligible to apply or students have to appear for CEETA PG exam.
TANCET 2023 Application Dates
Given is the official application dates for TANCET 2023 below:
|Commencement of Application Procedure||1st February 2023|
|Application Ending Date||28th February 2023|
|Application Final Status||February 2023|
|Admit Card Release||11th March 2023|
|Exam Date||25th March 2023 (MCA/ MBA)|
26th March 2023 (CEETA PG – M.Tech/ M.E/ M.Arch/ M.Plan)
How to Apply for TANCET 2023
Here are step by step instructions for filling the application form for TANCET 2023 given below:
- Go to the website (link is available above).
- Candidates have to register themselves first.
- For login candidate have to use their TANCET email id.
- Then candidate will login by entering User ID and Password.
- Fill the details for application form such as Personal details, academic details, applying for the paper, choosing the examination cities, permanent address, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents photograph, signature in specified format and size.
- PWD candidate will need to upload the Medical Certificate as applicable.
- Candidates can now proceed to the payment of application form among the different payment options.
- The fee will be submitted through online mode using Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking.
- The confirmation page of online application form will be generated only after successful payment by the candidate.
- Download and take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
If you have any other query related to TANCET 2023 Application Form, then ask us in the comments section below.