TBJEE 2023 Application Form (Re-started), Eligibility – Get Here
TBJEE 2023 Application Form has been re-opened on 27th March 2023. TBJEE stands for Tripura Joint Entrance Examination which is conducted for admission in Engineering, Medical, Veterinary, Paramedical, and other professional degree courses. This is a state level entrance exam conducted by Tripura Board of Entrance Examination. The qualified candidates will be shortlisted for admission in various UG courses across the Tripura state in various government and private colleges/ universities. Interested candidates who will meet the eligibility requirement can fill their application form. Through this article, we have provided the details related to TBJEE application form 2023 i.e. fee payment, application dates, eligibility, etc.
TBJEE 2023 Application Form – Re-opened
TBJEE 2023 Application Form has been Re-opened on 27th March 2023. Click here to apply.
TBJEE 2023 Application Correction has been started from 20th February 2023 through offline mode. Click here for correction details.
Here are the details about TBJEE 2023 Application Form with some key instructions:
- The application form of TBJEE 2023 has released from 2nd February 2023 through online mode.
- Application form has been re-opened on 27th & 28th March 2023.
- Candidates must full fill all eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Fill details in the application form i.e. personal, educational qualification, email id, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like passport size photograph and signature in specified format.
- The last date to submit of application form is till 18th February 2023.
- Details in application form must be correct as correction facility is also provided to candidate.
- Correction has been started from 20th to 24th February 2023 through offline mode.
- Do not send any hardcopy of the application form by post to the authorities.
- Candidate must take the printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for future references.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidate are able to pay the fee using different payment gateways i.e. Credit card, Debit card, and Net banking.
- Fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.
Application fee for different category candidates are as follows:
|General Male candidate||Rs. 550/-|
|SC/ ST Male candidate||Rs. 450/-|
|All Female and BPL candidate||Rs. 350/-|
TBJEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following mentioned eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen to be eligible.
- Domicile: Candidate must be permanent resident of Tripura or his/ her parents must be residing in state of Tripura state.
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th class or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Appearing: Candidates those appearing in 12th class are also eligible to apply.
TBJEE 2023 Application Dates
Here are the official application dates for TBJEE 2023 given below:
|Online submission of application form||2nd February 2023|
|Last date to apply||18th February 2023|
|Application correction||20th to 24th February 2023|
|Application Re-open||27th & 28th March 2023|
|Date of exam||25th April 2023|
How to Apply for TBJEE 2023
In the given steps candidates can check the procedure of filling the online application form:
- Visit the official website (link is available above).
- Click on the ‘apply online for Tripura Joint Entrance Examination 2023’ link.
- Enter your name, mobile number, email ID, date of birth etc. and click ‘register’ button.
- Fill the application form with details i.e. educational, personal, communicational etc.
- Upload your recent documents i.e. scanned image of candidate photograph & signature.
- Photograph size should be uploaded in between (10 kb to 200 kb) in JPG/ JPEG format.
- The scanned signature size must be between 4kb to 30 kb in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Candidate also have to upload the caste certificate with maximum 1 MB in PDF format only.
- Once the application form is submitted candidates cannot edit the entered details.
- Make application payment of fee using online payment gateway and keep proof of payment.
- Pay the application fee through online mode using Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking.
- After successful completion of the application form take the printout of the same for future references.
If you have any other query related to TBJEE 2023 Application Form, then you can leave your comments below.