Telangana ITI Admission 2020: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria
Telangana ITI Admission 2020 will be offered by Telangana Department of Employment & Training for any of the Government & Private ITIs in Telangana state. Admission will be offered for different ITI institutions & its affiliated colleges. Its admission procedure is conducted every year and starts from the month of June. In order to get admission in Telangana ITI, candidates will have to submit the application form. The authority will not organize any separate entrance exam for candidates to provide ITI admissions. Here we are providing details regarding Telangana ITI 2020 Admissions.
Telangana ITI Admission 2020 Dates
Candidates must go through following mentioned table for Telangana ITI 2020 dates:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Notification releases||3rd week of June|
|Application form availability||3rd week of June|
|Application form submission||4th week of June|
|Verification of certificates (except physically handicapped)||4th week of June|
|Verification for physically handicapped||4th week of June|
|1st round admission starts||1st week of July|
Telangana ITI 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check following details regarding Telangana ITI admission 2020 application form:
- Telangana ITI Application form will be commenced through online mode.
- No candidate will receive any application form via post or courier.
- Candidates will be able to apply from third week of June 2020 till last week of June 2020.
- Multiple application form will be liable to rejection. So candidates must fill only one application form.
- There will be no need to submit application form by candidates.
- While filling application form, candidates will have to upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form with utmost care as no request for change of trade/ ITI will be permissible.
- Incomplete, incorrect or false details in the application form will not be accepted.
- Before filling the application form, candidates must keep Aadhar card, mobile number, email ID, multiple copy of photograph, caste & other mandatory certificate ready.
- The scanned image of photograph must not be more than 100 KB in size.
- Candidates will also have to book time slot. It cannot be change further at any circumstances.
- At last, candidates must take multiple printouts of filled in application form for further use.
- Telangana ITI 2020 Application fee will be paid through offline mode.
- All category candidates will have to submit Rs.10 as application fee.
- Once application fee will be submitted, it cannot be non-refundable.
Telangana IITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through eligibility norms before applying for the ITI Telangana admission 2020:
- Nationality: Indian citizen candidates will be eligible to apply for Telangana ITI.
- Qualification: Candidates will have to qualify 8th / 10th examination from a recognized board or university.
- Age limit: He/ She must be 14 years in age as on 1st August 2020.
- Upper age limit: There will be no upper age limit to apply for Telangana ITI.
- Appearing: Candidates who will be appearing in high school will be also eligible to apply.
Telangana ITI 2020 Admission Procedure
Telangana ITI 2020 Admission Procedure will consist of filling the application form, paying fee, getting selected in merit list & participating in counselling. After filling application form, candidates will have to book the slot. Candidates who will meet the eligibility criteria by the university will be only eligible to get admission.
After counselling procedure candidates will get admission. However, authorities will provide admission to the candidates by the merit list.
Telangana ITI 2020 Merit List
Telangana ITI 2020 Merit List will be prepared by the authority and published on the website. The authority will prepare separate merit list for nominated candidates. It will be based on information by candidates about marks secured by them in past qualifying exam.
Authority will inform candidates through SMS on their registered email ID & number. The admission to all qualified candidates will be based on merit list.
Telangana ITI 2020 Counselling
After selection in the merit list, candidates have to participate in the counselling procedure. During counselling, students have to carry their important documents for the process of certificate verification.
Following details will be required while verification in counselling procedure:
- SSC Memo Marks
- Caste Certificate
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) Certificate
- Study certificate
- Residence certificate
- Physically handicapped certificate (If)
- EWS certificate
- Parents discharge / ex- serviceman certificate
- Income certificate
- Conduct certificate, etc.
Telangana ITI 2020 Admission
Telangana ITI 2020 Admission to candidates will be offered by first week of July 2020. It will be based on candidate’s rank & selection in the merit list. Seats will be allotted only to eligible candidates after verification of mandatory documents & fee submission.
Candidates will receive SMS on their registered number & they will have to report to the university on mentioned dates & time along with all documents & admission fee. Only short listed candidates will be able to take admission in Telangana ITI.
If you have any other queries related Telangana ITI Admission 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.