TNEA 2019 Application Form (Released), Eligibility, Dates – Apply Here
TNEA 2019 Random Number has been released. TNEA (Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions) is a state level admission process administrated by the Anna University. Through TNEA, admission will be given in B.Tech courses offered by various colleges in the state of Tamil Nadu. There will be no entrance exam conducted for providing admission. Students will get admission on the basis of 12th class performance. Here we have mentioned details for TNEA Application Form 2019.
TNEA 2019 Application Form
TNEA 2020 Application Form will be started from 1st week of May 2020.
TNEA 2019 Random Number has been released through candidate login. Click here to view random number.
Some major details regarding TNEA 2019 registration are mentioned below:
- TNEA application form 2019 has been released by the university from 2nd May 2019.
- The application form is provided through online mode.
- The university does not provide correction or modification facility in the application.
- Candidates who have appeared in 2019 exams, then they are able to fill the academic details after the declaration of result.
- After submitting the online application, candidates will have to take printout of it and keep it safe for further use.
- The application fee is Rs. 500 for general and Rs. 250/- for SC, ST & SCA candidates.
- Additional bank charges are also applicable.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through credit card, ATM-cum-debit card and internet banking.
Documents Required to be Sent Along with Application:
- 10th class mark sheet
- HSC or equivalent exam mark sheet & hall ticket
- Transfer certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM
- Nativity certificate (if applicable)
- Srilankan Tamil Refugee certificate (if applicable)
TNEA is a admission process which is organized every year by the Anna University. It is conducted for providing admission in UG engineering (B.Tech) courses offered by various colleges located in Tamil Nadu state. TNEA 2020 application form will be started from the first week of May 2020.
TNEA Eligibility Criteria
Here we are providing the eligibility criteria to fill the TNEA 2019 application form:
- Candidates should belong to the Tamil Nadu state.
- Candidates who have passed 12th or equivalent exam from the Tamil Nadu state are also eligible to apply.
- The age of candidates should be between 18 to 25 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved categories.
- Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent exam with PCM group.
- Candidates should have obtained minimum 50% marks for general, 45% marks for OBC and 40% marks for other reserved categories.
TNEA Application Date 2019
In the table given below, candidates can check the official dates of TNEA 2019:
|Release of application||2nd May 2019|
|Last date for online registration||31st May 2019|
|Merit list release||17th June 2019|
How to Apply for TNEA
Here we have provided the detailed procedure to fill the TNEA 2019 application form:
- Click on the official website link. (link is provided above)
- Read the guidelines for registration and click on the “Next” button.
- Click on the button “New User Registration”.
- Enter the mandatory registration details and click on the “Register” button.
- Now, enter your Email ID and Password and click on “Login” button.
- Fill your personal, academic and other required details in the application.
- After filling the details, click on the “Save & Continue to Pay” option.
- After reviewing the application, click on the “Generate Application TNEA 2019”.
- Take a printout of the application and send it along with required documents in person or through post to the address mentioned above.
If you have any other queries about TNEA 2019 Application Form, you may leave your queries below.