TNEA 2020 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates – Apply Online Here
TNEA 2020 Application Form will be available through online mode. Candidates can fill their application form from the first week of May 2020. TNEA (Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission) is a state level admission procedure which is managed by Anna University. Admission will be offered in B.E. and B.Tech programmes in various institutions & colleges located in the State of Tamil Nadu. No entrance examination is conducted for proving admission. Through TNEA, candidates get admission on the basis of 12th level scores. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about TNEA Application Form 2020 including Application dates, Eligibility criteria, procedure to apply and much more.
TNEA 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check details about TNEA 2020 Application form in the below given section:
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode only.
- Application form will be available from the first week of May 2020.
- Registration process will be done in various steps i.e. filling application form, fee payment, documents upload etc.
- Candidates must fill details i.e. academic, personal etc. in the application form.
- Candidates will have to fill only one form for various courses.
- Application form can be filled till the last week of May 2020.
- Correction facility will not be provided by the authority, so candidates must fill all the details in the form correctly.
- Take printouts of the filled application form and keep one printout safe for other procedures.
- Candidates are advised to send application form along with the documents to the given address:
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission,
Anna University, Chennai – 600025.
Documents Required for TNEA 2020 Admission
Candidates can below check the documents required to be sent along with the TNEA 2020 Application form:
- 10th and 12th class Mark sheets and certificates
- Nativity certificate
- First graduation and first graduate joint declaration
- Transfer Certificate
- HSC Hall ticket
- Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee certificate
- Permanent community certificate card
- Application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Candidates can pay fee using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Fee will be non-refundable.
Candidates can check fee structure for all categories from below:
|For General Category||Rs.500|
|For SC/ ST Category||Rs.250|
TNEA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read TNEA 2020 Eligibility criteria given below before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Indian candidates are eligible to apply.
- Nativity: Candidates passed 12th level from Telangana state or other states can apply. Outside TN candidates must attach the copy of Nativity Certificate in electronic form/digitally signed e-signed certificate.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed their 10th and 12th level from any recognized board. Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ ST/ SCA/ MBC) in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing their final year 10th and 12th are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifications for Marine Engineering: Candidates must pass 10th and 12th level from any recognized board with minimum of 60% in PCM subjects and 50% marks in English subjects.
- Age Limit: For marine engineering, upper age limit will be 25 years.
TNEA 2020 Application Dates
Here candidates can check TNEA 2020 dates from the given section:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of online application form||1st week of May 2020|
|Last date for application submission||Last week of May 2020|
|Merit list date||2nd week of June 2020|
How to Apply for TNEA 2020
Here we have mentioned complete procedure to fill TNEA 2020 Application form:
- Go to the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Read all the instructions and click on ‘next’ button.
- Now click on ‘New User Registration’ button.
- Fill asked details and click on ‘Register’ tab.
- Enter Email ID and password and click on ‘Login’ tab.
- Fill the details like education, academic, personal and other required etc.
- Click on ‘Save and continue to pay’ tab after filling all details.
- Now click on ‘General application TNEA 2020’ tab.
- After that take a printout of the application form and send it along with the required documents through post.
In the above article, we have mentioned about TNEA 2020 Application form details. Candidate can read all the information regarding the dates and eligibility criteria from this article. Fill application correctly to avoid any type of mistake. Candidates must read all the information carefully and fill application form correctly.
If you have any other query about TNEA 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your query below.