TNEA 2023 Counselling, Allotment- Get Admission Procedure Here
TNEA Counselling 2023
It is a single window counselling process. Candidates will have to download call letter via online mode to participate in the counselling. The counselling process comprise of various steps like fee payment, document verification, seat allotment, etc. Counselling will be organized category wise (Vocational, Differently Abled & General).
TNEA 2023 cut off will be released after the application process. The cut off marks will be the minimum marks which will be fixed by the Anna University to screen the candidates for further rounds of the admission process. Seat allotment will be released for round first & second.
The certificate verification will be done till November 2023. At the time of certificate verification, the applicant should go to the TFC with a printed copy of registered application, all original certificates and photocopies of the original certificates for verification on the scheduled date and time at the assigned TFC as intimated through the registered mobile number and e-mail.
TNEA 2023 Counselling Schedule
The counselling process will be organized after the release of rank list. Here we have mentioned the schedule of counselling for TNEA 2023:
|Release of rank list/ merit list||2nd week of August 2023|
|Counselling for special reservation categories||3rd week of August 2023|
|Counselling for general category||–|
|Last date for choice filling (1st round)||–|
|2nd round choice filling||–|
|Last date to register for second round||–|
TNEA Counselling Procedure
Candidates must check the detailed counselling process from below:
- After the release of merit list, candidates must participate in the counselling process.
- Candidates must have to appear for the TNEA counselling as per the prescribed cut-off.
- The counselling will be conducted through online mode.
- To appear in the counselling process, candidates must have to download their call letters.
- Call letters must be downloaded through the website by entering their login details.
- Candidates must have to register for the counselling & pay the counselling fee.
- The counselling fee will be Rs. 5000/- for general and Rs. 1000/- for SC, SCA, ST belonging to Tamil Nadu.
- After fee payment, candidates must proceed for the document verification process.
- Candidates must bring their original certificate along with their photocopies.
- Candidates must have to upload their documents for verification.
- After that, candidates must fill choices of colleges & courses as per their preferences.
- During counselling, candidates can select a seat from the available seats as per their rank.
- Candidates must have to submit at least three choices of colleges and courses.
- Once the seat is allotted, candidates will have to collect their allotment order from the allotment order section.
- Candidates will have to bring the allotment order to the allotted college to complete the admission process.
- Candidates must report to the allotted college before the due date.
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates must carry their original documents along with photocopies for verification. Documents required for verification are listed below:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class or equivalent mark sheet
- 12th class hall ticket
- Transfer certificate
- Permanent community certificate (for reserved categories)
- Nativity certificate (if applicable)
- Counselling call letter
- Passport size photographs
For any other queries about TNEA 2023 Counselling, you may leave your queries below.