TNEA 2022 Counselling (Started), Admission – Get Allotment Here
Admission Open 2022
TNEA Counselling 2022- Provisional Seat Allotment Released
TNEA 2022 Provisional Seat Allotment has been released on 13th September 2022. Click here to view allotment.
TNEA 2022 Choice filling has been started from 10th September 2022 for general category candidates. Click here to fill choices.
It is a single window counselling process. Candidates have to download call letter via online mode to participate in the counselling. The counselling process comprise of various steps like fee payment, document verification, seat allotment, etc. Counselling is organized category wise (Vocational, Differently Abled & General).
TNEA 2022 cut off will be released after the application process. The cut off marks will be the minimum marks which will be fixed by the Anna University to screen the candidates for further rounds of the admission process. Seat allotment will be released for round first & second.
The certificate verification can be done till September 2022. At the time of certificate verification, the applicant should go to the TFC with a printed copy of registered application, all original certificates and photocopies of the original certificates for verification on the scheduled date and time at the assigned TFC as intimated through the registered mobile number and e-mail.
TNEA 2022 Counselling Schedule
The counselling process has been organized after the release of rank list. Here we have mentioned the schedule of counselling for TNEA 2022:
|Release of rank list/ merit list||16th August 2022|
|Counselling for special reservation categories||20th to 23rd August 2022|
|Counselling for general category||10th September 2022|
|Last date for choice filling (1st round)||12th September 2022|
TNEA Counselling Procedure
Candidates can check the detailed counselling process from below:
- After the release of merit list, candidates must participate in the counselling process.
- Candidates must have to appear for the TNEA counselling as per the prescribed cut-off.
- The counselling will be conducted through online mode.
- To appear in the counselling process, candidates must have to download their call letters.
- Call letters must be downloaded through the website by entering their login details.
- Candidates must have to register for the counselling & pay the counselling fee.
- The counselling fee is Rs. 5000/- for general and Rs. 1000/- for SC, SCA, ST belonging to Tamil Nadu.
- After fee payment, candidates must proceed for the document verification process.
- Candidates must bring their original certificate along with their photocopies.
- Candidates must have to upload their documents for verification.
- After that, candidates must fill choices of colleges & courses as per their preferences.
- During counselling, candidates can select a seat from the available seats as per their rank.
- Candidates must have to submit at least three choices of colleges and courses.
- Once the seat is allotted, candidates will have to collect their allotment order from the allotment order section.
- Candidates will have to bring the allotment order to the allotted college to complete the admission process.
- Candidates must report to the allotted college before the due date.
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates must carry their original documents along with photocopies for verification. Documents required for verification are listed below:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class or equivalent mark sheet
- 12th class hall ticket
- Transfer certificate
- Permanent community certificate (for reserved categories)
- Nativity certificate (if applicable)
- Counselling call letter
- Passport size photographs
For any other queries about TNEA 2022 Counselling, you may leave your queries below.