TNEA 2021 Counselling (Started), Admission – Get Seat Allotment Here
TNEA Counselling 2021- Started (Supplementary)
TNEA 2021 Supplementary Counselling has been started from 14th October 2021. Click here to register.
TNEA 2021 Provisional Allotment (Round 3) has been released on 11th October 2021. Click here to check allotment.
TNEA 2021 Counselling has been started from 27th September 2021. Click here to register.
It will be a single window counselling process. Candidates must have to download call letter via online mode to participate in the counselling. The counselling process comprise of various steps like fee payment, document verification, seat allotment, etc. Counselling is organized category wise (Vocational, Differently Abled & General).
TNEA 2021 cut off will be released after the application process. The cut off marks are the minimum marks which will be fixed by the Anna University to screen the candidates for further rounds of the admission process. Seat allotment has been released for round first & second.
The certificate verification has been started from the 17th September 2021 for special reservation category. At the time of certificate verification, the applicant should go to the TFC with a printed copy of registered application, all original certificates and photocopies of the original certificates for verification on the scheduled date and time at the assigned TFC as intimated through the registered mobile number and e-mail.
TNEA 2021 Counselling Schedule
The counselling process will be organized after the release of rank list. Here we have mentioned the schedule of TNEA counselling 2021:
|Release of rank list/ merit list||14th September 2021|
|Counselling for special reservation categories||17th to 24th September 2021|
|Commencement of online counselling||27th September to 17th October 2021|
|Supplementary counselling||19th to 23rd October 2021|
|SCA to SC counselling||24th to 25th October 2021|
|End of counselling||25th October 2021|
For Various Rounds:
|Rounds||Round 1||Round 2||Round 3||Round 4|
|Aggregate Mark Range||200-186||185.995-174||173.995-160||159.995-77.5|
|Initial Payments||27th to 30th September 2021||1st to 4th October 2021||5th to 8th October 2021||9th to 10th October 2021|
|Add & Locking of Choices|
|1st to 2nd October 2021||5th to 6th October 2021||9th to 10th October 2021||13th to 14th October 2021|
|Publication of Tentative Allotment||3rd October 2021||7th October 2021||11th October 2021||15th October 2021|
|Confirmation of Tentative Allotment||3rd to 4th October 2021||7th to 8th October 2021||11th to 12th October 2021||15th to 16th October 2021|
|Final Allotment Publication||5th October 2021||9th October 2021||15th October 2021||17th October 2021|
TNEA Counselling Procedure
Candidates can check the detailed counselling process from below:
- After the release of merit list, candidates must participate in the counselling process.
- Candidates must have to appear for the TNEA counselling as per the prescribed cut-off.
- The counselling will be conducted through online mode.
- To appear in the counselling process, candidates must have to download their call letters.
- Call letters must be downloaded through the website by entering their login details.
- Candidates must have to register for the counselling & pay the counselling fee.
- The counselling fee is Rs. 5000/- for general and Rs. 1000/- for SC, SCA, ST belonging to Tamil Nadu.
- After fee payment, candidates must proceed for the document verification process.
- Candidates must bring their original certificate along with their photocopies.
- Candidates must have to upload their documents for verification.
- After that, candidates must fill choices of colleges & courses as per their preferences.
- During counselling, candidates can select a seat from the available seats as per their rank.
- Candidates must have to submit at least three choices of colleges and courses.
- Once the seat is allotted, candidates will have to collect their allotment order from the allotment order section.
- Candidates will have to bring the allotment order to the allotted college to complete the admission process.
- Candidates must report to the allotted college before the due date.
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates must carry their original documents along with photocopies for verification. Documents required for verification are listed below:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class or equivalent mark sheet
- 12th class hall ticket
- Transfer certificate
- Permanent community certificate (for reserved categories)
- Nativity certificate (if applicable)
- Counselling call letter
- Passport size photographs
For any other queries about TNEA 2021 Counselling, you may leave your queries below.