TNEA 2019 Counselling, Dates- Check Call Letter, Schedule & Procedure
TNEA 2019 Certificate Verification has been started. TNEA 2019 Counselling will be started from 3rd July 2019. TNEA (Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions) is a state level admission process which is regulated by the Anna University. It is organized for providing admission in B.Tech courses provided by various colleges in Tamil Nadu. No entrance test is organized by the university. Admission will be given on the basis of marks scored in the 10+2 examination. Here we have mentioned details about TNEA 2019 Counselling including schedule & procedure.
TNEA Counselling 2019 – Certificate Verification Started
TNEA 2019 Certificate Verification can be done from 6th to 11th June 2019 at TFCs. Check below for details.
The counselling process will be organized through online mode. A rank list is prepared as per the marks obtained in the qualifying exam. Students are able to participate in the TNEA 2019 counselling process according to their rank. It is a single window counselling process. Candidates have to download call letter via online mode to participate in the counselling. The counselling process comprises of various steps like fee payment, document verification, seat allotment, etc. Counselling will be organized category wise (Vocational, Differently Abled & General).
TNEA 2019 cut off will be released after the application process. The cut off marks are the minimum marks which will be fixed by the Anna University to screen the candidates for further rounds of the admission process.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
The certificate verification has been organized from 6th to 11th June 2019. At the time of certificate verification, the applicant should go to the TFC with a printed copy of registered application, all original certificates and photocopies of the original certificates for verification on the scheduled date and time at the assigned TFC as intimated through the registered mobile number and e-mail. Counselling will be conducted through 3rd to 28th July 2019.
TNEA 2019 Counselling Schedule
The counselling process is organized after the release of rank list. Here we have mentioned the tentative schedule of TNEA counselling 2019 (as per the last year):
|Rounds||Round 1||Round 2||Round 3||Round 4||Round 5|
|Aggregate Mark Range Upto||190||175||150||125||All Remaining Eligible Candidate|
|Initial Payments||21st to 24th July 2019||25th to 29th July 2019||30th July to 3rd August 2019||4th to 8th August 2019||August 2019|
|Add & Locking of Choices|
|25th to 27th July 2019 (5 PM)||30th July to 1st August 2019 (5 PM)||4th to 6th August 2019 (5 PM)||9th to 11th August 2019 (5 PM)||August 2019|
|Publication of Tentative Allotment||28th July 2019||2nd August 2019||7th August 2019||12th August 2019||August 2019|
|Confirmation of Tentative Allotment||28th to 29th July 2019 (5 PM)||2nd to 3rd August 2019 (5 PM)||7th to 8th August 2019 (5 PM)||12th to 13th August 2019 (5 PM)||August 2019|
|Final Allotment Publication||30th July 2019||4th August 2019||9th August 2019||14th August 2019||August 2019|
|Reporting for Admission||3rd August 2019||8th August 2019||13th August 2019||20th August 2019||August 2019|
TNEA Counselling Procedure
Candidates can check the detailed counselling process from below:
- After the release of merit list, candidates can participate in the counselling process.
- Candidates have to appear for the TNEA counselling as per the prescribed cut-off.
- The counselling will be conducted through online mode.
- To appear in the counselling process, candidates have to download their call letters.
- Call letters can be downloaded through the website by entering their login details.
- Candidates have to register for the counselling & pay the counsleling fee.
- The counselling fee will be Rs. 5000/- for general and Rs. 1000/- for SC, SCA, ST belonging to Tamil Nadu.
- After fee payment, candidates can proceed for the document verification process.
- Candidates must bring their original certificate along with their photocopies.
- Candidates have to upload their documents for verification.
- After that, candidates have to fill choices of colleges & courses as per their preferences.
- During counselling, candidates have to select a seat from the available seats as per their rank.
- Candidates have to submit at least three choices of colleges and courses.
- Once the seat is allotted, candidates have to collect their allotment order from the allotment order section.
- Candidates have to bring the allotment order to the allotted college to complete the admission process.
- Candidates must report to the allotted college before the due date.
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates must carry their original documents along with photocopies for verification. Documents required for verification are listed below:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class or equivalent mark sheet
- 12th class hall ticket
- Transfer certificate
- Permanent community certificate (for reserved categories)
- Nativity certificate (if applicable)
- Counselling call letter
- Passport size photographs
For any other queries about TNEA 2019 Counselling, you may leave your queries below.