TNEA 2020 Counselling (Started), Allotment (Out) – Check Here
TNEA 2020 Seat Allotment (Supplementary Round) has been released. TNEA (Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions) is a state level admission process which is regulated by the Anna University. It is organized for providing admission in B.Tech courses provided by various colleges in Tamil Nadu. No entrance test is organized by the university. Admission will be given on the basis of marks scored in the 10+2 examination. Here we have mentioned details about TNEA Counselling 2020 including schedule & procedure.
TNEA Counselling 2020 – Allotment Out (Supplementary Round)
TNEA 2020 Seat Allotment (Supplementary Round) has been released. Click here to check allotment.
TNEA 2020 Seat Allotment (4th Round) has been released on 28th October 2020. Click here to check allotment.
The counselling process is organized through online mode. A rank list has been prepared as per the marks obtained in the qualifying exam. Students are able to participate in the TNEA 2020 counselling process according to their rank.
It is a single window counselling process. Candidates must have to download call letter via online mode to participate in the counselling. The counselling process comprise of various steps like fee payment, document verification, seat allotment, etc. Counselling is organized category wise (Vocational, Differently Abled & General).
TNEA 2020 cut off will be released after the application process. The cut off marks are the minimum marks which will be fixed by the Anna University to screen the candidates for further rounds of the admission process.
The certificate verification has been organised from 24th August- 1st September 2020. At the time of certificate verification, the applicant should go to the TFC with a printed copy of registered application, all original certificates and photocopies of the original certificates for verification on the scheduled date and time at the assigned TFC as intimated through the registered mobile number and e-mail.
Counselling has been started from 8th October 2020 through online mode. Seat Allotment has been released on 14th October 2020 for first round. For 2nd round it has been released on 20th October 2020.
TNEA 2020 Counselling Schedule
The counselling process is organized after the release of rank list. Here we have mentioned the official schedule of TNEA counselling 2020:
|Rounds||Round 1||Round 2||Round 3||Round 4|
|Aggregate Mark Range|
08th to 11th October 2020
|12th to 15th October 2020||16th to 19th October 2020||20th to 23rd October 2020|
|Add & Locking of Choices|
|12th to 13th October 2020||16th to 17th October 2020||20th to 21st October 2020||24th to 25th October 2020|
|Publication of Tentative Allotment||14th October 2020||18th October 2020||22nd October 2020||26th October 2020|
|Confirmation of Tentative Allotment||14th to 15th October 2020||18th to 19th October 2020||22nd to 23rd October 2020||26th to 27th October 2020|
|Final Allotment Publication||16th October 2020||20th October 2020||24th October 2020||28th October 2020|
TNEA Counselling Procedure
Candidates can check the detailed counselling process from below:
- After the release of merit list, candidates must participate in the counselling process.
- Candidates must have to appear for the TNEA counselling as per the prescribed cut-off.
- The counselling is conducted through online mode.
- To appear in the counselling process, candidates must have to download their call letters.
- Call letters must be downloaded through the website by entering their login details.
- Candidates must have to register for the counselling & pay the counselling fee.
- The counselling fee is Rs. 5000/- for general and Rs. 1000/- for SC, SCA, ST belonging to Tamil Nadu.
- After fee payment, candidates must proceed for the document verification process.
- Candidates must bring their original certificate along with their photocopies.
- Candidates must have to upload their documents for verification.
- After that, candidates must fill choices of colleges & courses as per their preferences.
- During counselling, candidates can select a seat from the available seats as per their rank.
- Candidates must have to submit at least three choices of colleges and courses.
- Once the seat is allotted, candidates will have to collect their allotment order from the allotment order section.
- Candidates will have to bring the allotment order to the allotted college to complete the admission process.
- Candidates must report to the allotted college before the due date.
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates must carry their original documents along with photocopies for verification. Documents required for verification are listed below:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class or equivalent mark sheet
- 12th class hall ticket
- Transfer certificate
- Permanent community certificate (for reserved categories)
- Nativity certificate (if applicable)
- Counselling call letter
- Passport size photographs
For any other queries about TNEA 2020 Counselling, you may leave your queries below.