TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Dates – Apply Online Here
TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form will be made available through online mode. Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) is a state level examination organized for admission in various undergraduate courses. The exam will be organized by JNTU, Hyderabad. Through this exam, candidates will get admission in various courses in the field of Engineering and Agriculture & Medical streams. Students clearing the exam with the prescribed qualifying marks will get admission in various known institutes of Telangana. Here, we are providing details about TS EAMCET Application Form 2020 dates, fee, eligibility & procedure to apply.
TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form
Candidates must go through the following details regarding TS EAMCET 2020 Application form:
- The Application form will be available through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to apply for TS EAMCET 2020 from first week of March 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form without late fee will be first week of April 2020.
- In the application form, candidates will have to upload passport size photograph & signature in the pdf format.
- Candidates will have to fill all the qualification & necessary details in the application form.
- Incomplete application form will not be accepted.
- Authority will also provide correction facility in the application form.
- Candidates are advised to provide valid/ working email ID & password in the application form.
- All communication & information details regarding application form will be sent to it.
- After submission of application form, candidates must also take printout of their application form for further use.
- Candidates will be able to pay the application fee through online mode.
- The mode of payment will be via credit card, debit card or net banking.
- TS online centre facility will be also available to submit the fee.
- The application fee for different stream & category will be as:
|Engineering (E)/ Agriculture & Medical (AM)||General/ OBC||Rs. 800|
|Engineering (E)/ Agriculture & Medical (AM)||SC/ ST||Rs. 400|
|Both E and AM||General/ OBC||Rs. 1600|
|Both (E and AM)||SC/ ST||Rs. 800|
TS EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following details regarding TS EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Candidates must be of Indian Nationality or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card holders.
Candidates must belong to Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh state & should satisfy the local/ non local requirements.
Qualification for Engineering (E):
- B.Tech (AG, DT & FT): Candidates must be passed or appearing in 12th level/ Diploma in engineering or any equivalent examination.
- Mandatory subjects: Candidates must qualify the examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) subjects.
- Percentage: Candidates must be passed with minimum 45% (40% for SC/ ST) marks.
Qualification for Agriculture & Medical (AM):
- B.Pharmacy: Candidates must be passed or appearing 12th or equivalent examination.
- Mandatory subjects: Candidates must qualify with Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) subjects.
- Percentage: Candidates must secure minimum 45% (40% for SC/ ST) marks.
TS EAMCET 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check the following table related TS EAMCET 2020 Application dates:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Online application form commences||1st week of March|
|Last date to submit application form (without late fee)||1st week of April|
|Last date to submit application form with Rs. 500 late fee||2nd week of April|
|Last date to submit application form with Rs. 1000 late fee||3rd week of April|
|Last date to submit application form with Rs. 5000 late fee||4th week of April|
|Last date to submit application form with Rs. 10000 late fee||Last week of April|
|Application correction window||1st to 2nd week of April 2020|
|Admit card release date||3rd week of April|
|TS EAMCET 2020 Exam||1st to 2nd week of May 2020|
How to apply for TS EAMCET 2020
Candidates must follow these steps while applying for TS EAMCET:
- Go to TS EAMCET 2020 official website (Link will be provided above)
- Visit home page & click on ‘apply online’ button.
- Now, click on ‘Step-1 pay registration fee’ link.
- “Registration Fee Payment Procedure” page will be display on computer screen.
- Fill all the details.
- Upload scanned images of photograph & signature in PDF format.
- Now select payment mode.
- Pay fee according to your course & category.
- Re-check & verify your application form.
- Take printout of your application form for further use.
Candidates must check these steps for how to apply for TS EAMCET 2020. Also remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding TS EAMCET application form 2020 to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other queries related TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.