TS ECET 2020 Application Form (Till 15th July), Dates – Apply Here
TS ECET 2020 Application Form has been extended till 15th July 2020. Candidates can fill their application form through online mode. TS ECET is a state level entrance examination which is conducted once in a year. This examination is conducted by the JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University), Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Through this exam candidates will get admission in lateral entry in Engineering and Pharmacy courses. Admission will be provided to the test qualifying candidates in various known institutions and colleges of Telangana. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about the TS ECET Application form 2020 including application form dates, eligibility criteria and much more.
TS ECET 2020 Application Form
TS ECET 2021 Application Form will be released in first week of March 2021. Check complete details regarding TS ECET 2021 Application Form here.
Candidates must go through the given below details about TS ECET 2020 Application form:
- The Application form is available through online mode. Authority does not provide any offline mode to fill the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 25th February 2020.
- Candidates must fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- Uploading of scanned passport size photograph and signature in the application form should be done in prescribed format.
- Application form can be filled till 10th June 2020 without late fee.
- Forms can be submitted till 15th July 2020 with late fee.
- Application correction facility has been provided to the candidates from 22nd to 24th June 2020.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form and keep it secure till the admission procedure gets over.
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates can pay their application fee by TS Online/ AP Online centers using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Application fee will be non-refundable in nature.
Candidates can check fee structure from the given section:
|For General Category||Rs. 800|
|For SC/ ST Category||Rs. 400|
TS ECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check TS ECET 2020 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Candidates must have a domicile of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana state. Also, applicants must satisfy local/ non- local status laid down by the Govt. of Telangana state.
- Appearing: Candidates those appearing in their final year can also apply.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed 3 year diploma in Engineering or Pharmacy courses from any recognized university OR
He/She must have passed 3 years of B.Sc. from Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must pass their qualifying examination with minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates).
TS ECET 2020 Application Dates
Here, candidates can check below TS ECET 2020 dates related to application form and examination:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Application form begins||24th February 2020|
|Last date to fill application form without late fee||10th June 2020|
|Last date with late fee of Rs. 500/-||18th June 2020|
|Last date with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||25th June 2020|
|Last date with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||29th June 2020|
|Last date with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-||15th July 2020|
|Application correction||22nd – 24th June 2020|
|TS ECET 2020 exam date||July 2020|
How to Apply for TS ECET 2020
Candidates must check the following steps to fill the TS ECET 2020 Application form:
- Go through the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the given link.
- Now click on ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Fill asked details and click on ‘Click to pay Registration fee’ button.
- Click on ‘Make payment’ button.
- A login ID and password will be sent to your registered email ID.
- Now login using login ID and password.
- Click on ‘Click here to proceed further to fill online application’ tab.
- Fill all asked details carefully and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- After that click on ‘Print the application form’ tab.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Keep the application form secure for other admission procedures.
Through the above article, candidates can read all information about TS ECET 2020 Application form. Candidates are advised to fill application form carefully to avoid any kind of mistake. Also, through this article candidates can go through the complete details about the application dates, applying procedure, eligibility criteria, etc.
If you have any other query about TS ECET 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your queries below.