TS ECET 2019 Counselling, Dates- Get Schedule & Admission Process
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad is the conducting body of TS ECET. Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test is organized every year. It is the state level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission in lateral entry of engineering (BE/B.Tech) and B.Pharma courses. Candidates can get admission in various private and government colleges of the state. From this article, candidates can check TS ECET 2019 counselling complete Procedure, including, admission, counselling process, documents required, etc.
TS ECET Counselling 2019
The final counselling process will be started from July 2019. The admission is provided purely on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the examination.
On the basis of obtained marks a rank is assigned to the each candidate and the combined merit list is prepared afterwards.
The admission for the 85% of seats is reserved for the candidates belong to TS/AP state and 15% seats are open to all other candidates.
The counselling is conducted in different phases according to the availability of seats in various offered courses.
TS ECET Admission 2019
Candidates are invited for counselling process as per their performance in the written entrance examination.
Through the counselling procedure, candidates can fill their choices of colleges and stream in which they want to get admission.
Without verification of the documents on prescribed date & time, candidates are not allowed to take part in further counselling procedure. The detailed counselling schedule is given below:
|Online filing of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee||July 2019|
|Certificate Verification||July 2019|
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||July 2019|
|Freezing of options||3rd week July 2019|
|Allotment of seats||3rd week July 2019|
|Payment of Tuition Fee and self-reporting by the candidates through website||4th week July 2019|
Reporting at allotted college
|4th week July 2019|
TS ECET Web Counselling Process
Candidates can attend the web counselling conducted by the council by following the simple steps given below:
- Candidates those qualified in the TS ECET 2019 entrance examination can apply for web counseling procedure.
- Candidates can check their rank wise counselling procedure on the website.
- Candidates need to fill the counselling registration form to attend online counselling.
- Check your rank-wise counseling date and helpline centre for document verification.
- Attend the counselling on the prescribed date and pay the counselling fee.
- Select the college and a stream in which you want to get admission according to your rank.
- After the allotment of seat, JNTUH will provide you the allotment order through your registered account.
- The allotted college will send you the email of admission on your mobile number.
Documents required for TS ECET counselling 2019:
- TS ECET Rank Card
- TS ECET Admit Card
- 10th Passing Certificate (as a proof of date of birth)
- Residence Certificate
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheet
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Integrated Community Certificate
If you have any query related to the TS ECET Counselling 2019, you may ask us by writing your query in the given comment box.