TS ECET 2020 Counselling – Get Schedule & Admission Procedure
TS ECET 2020 Counselling will begin from the month of June 2020. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad is the conducting body of TS ECET. Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test is organized every year. It is the state level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission in lateral entry of engineering (BE/ B.Tech) and B.Pharma courses. Candidates can get admission in various private and government colleges of the state. From this article, candidates can check TS ECET counselling 2020 complete procedure, including, admission, counselling process, documents required, etc.
TS ECET Counselling 2020
The counselling process will be started from the month of June 2020. The admission will be provided purely on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the examination.
On the basis of obtained marks a rank will be assigned to each candidate and the combined merit list will be prepared afterwards.
The admission for the 85% of seats will be reserved for the candidates belong to TS/ AP state and 15% seats are open to all other candidates.
The counselling will be conducted in different phases according to the availability of seats in various offered courses.
TS ECET 2020 Counselling Schedule
Without verification of the documents on prescribed date & time, candidates will not be allowed to take part in further counselling procedure. The tentative counselling schedule is given below:
|Online filing of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee||4th week of June 2020|
|Certificate Verification||4th week of June 2020|
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||4th to last week of June 2020|
|Freezing of options||Last week of June 2020|
|Allotment of seats||Last week of June 2020|
|Payment of Tuition Fee and self-reporting by the candidates through website||Last week of June – 1st week of July 2020|
TS ECET 2020 Cut Off
TS ECET 2020 Cut Off will be released by the authorities through online mode. Cut off marks will be the minimum marks that candidates will have to obtain in the examination. On the basis of cut marks candidates will be called for the counselling.
Cut off will be considered by the various institutes and colleges. Cut off marks will be prepared based on marks obtained by the candidates in exam, availability of seats, and etc
TS ECET Admission 2020
Candidates will be invited for counselling process as per their performance in the written entrance examination.
Through the counselling procedure, candidates will be able to fill their choices of colleges and stream in which they want to get admission.
TS ECET Web Counselling Process
Candidates will have to attend the web counselling conducted by the council by following the simple steps given below:
- Candidates those qualified in the TS ECET 2020 entrance examination will be able to apply for web counseling procedure.
- Candidates will be able to check their rank wise counselling procedure on the website.
- Candidates will need to fill the counselling registration form to attend online counselling.
- Check your rank-wise counseling date and helpline centre for document verification.
- Attend the counselling on the prescribed date and pay the counselling fee.
- Select the college and a stream in which you want to get admission according to your rank.
- After the allotment of seat, JNTUH provide you the allotment order through your registered account.
- The allotted college will send you the email of admission on your mobile number.
Documents required for TS ECET Counselling 2020:
- TS ECET Rank Card
- TS ECET Admit Card
- 10th Passing Certificate (as a proof of date of birth)
- Residence Certificate
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheet
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Integrated Community Certificate
If you have any query related to the TS ECET Counselling 2020, you may ask us by writing your query in the given comment box.