TS ICET 2020 Counselling – Get TS ICET Admission Process Here
TS ICET 2020 counselling procedure will be started in the month of October/ November 2020. Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) is conducted to offer admissions in the MCA and MBA courses. It is a state level entrance exam which will be conducted by the Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE, Hyderabad. Candidates can join the state universities or colleges through this entrance exam. In this article, candidates can get the complete information of about TS ICET counselling 2020.
TS ICET 2020 Counselling
After the few days of the successful completion of the written exam, the exam conducting authority organized the centralized web counselling. This process will be conducted for the qualified candidates only.
Appearing in the entrance exam is not meant to be eligible for taking part in counselling procedure. Candidates will be categorized for the counseling on the basis of their performance in the TSICET 2020 examination.
The shortlisted candidates must attend the TSICET 2020 counselling for getting admission in various colleges of TS.
TS ICET 2020 Counselling Schedule
Here we have given the tentative schedule of TS ICET 2020:
|Counselling registration & fee payment||October/ November 2020|
|Document verification||October/ November 2020|
|Option entry||October/ November 2020|
|Freezing of option||October/ November 2020|
|allotment release||October/ November 2020|
|Payment of Tuition Fee and self- reporting by the candidates through website||October/ November 2020|
|Final Counselling||October/ November 2020|
Admissions Closing Shortly
TS ICET Counselling Details
TS ICET 2020 entrance examination will be conducted on 30th September to 1st October 2020. After the exam, the result will be declared by the authority in October 2020.
Just a few days after the declaration of result, a common web counselling will get started from October/ November 2020. Candidates will have to attend the counselling on due date and time.
The counselling related all information will be intimated on the candidate’s registered mobile number or email address. The authority will also provide the complete counselling schedule on the website. Candidates will be instructed to be ready with the required documents for the counselling procedure.
TS ICET 2020 Counselling Procedure
- To attend the web counselling candidates need to register themselves on the website first.
- Candidates will have to check their counselling date and time according to their rank in the merit list.
- The authority will divided the rank-wise counselling schedule which will be made available on the website.
- The council will conduct the three rounds of the counselling. Candidates those allotted the seat in the first round of counselling will be able to change their option of selected course and college in the second or third round.
- Candidates will have to show the original documents at the designated document verification centers.
- Candidates will have to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 600/- (Rs. 300/- for SC/ST candidates).
- On payment of counselling fee, candidates will be provided with the fee receipt.
Documents required for attending the counselling:
- TS ICET 2020 Admit Card.
- Matric and Intermediate Mark sheet.
- Matric and Intermediate Passing certificate.
- TS ICET 2020 Rank Card.
- Qualifying Degree Mark Sheet.
- Residence Certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Category Certificate
TS ICET Admission 2020
Candidates on issue of the admission offer letter will have to report to the allotted college. At the time of taking admission candidates will have to submit their original documents along with the admission fee. If any candidates will find to be ineligible to produce the original certificates, there candidature will be cancelled at that particular stage.
If you have anything to ask us related to the TS ICET 2020 counseling, you can ask us anytime by leaving your query in the comment box.