TS LAWCET 2020: Admit Card, Exam Date (Delayed), Pattern, Syllabus
TS LAWCET 2020 Admit Card is releasing soon. Exam Date has been postponed until further notice.Osmania University, Hyderabad will conduct the TS LAWCET 2020 examination on the behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. It is a state level entrance test. This exam is organized to offer admission in three year and five year UG law courses every year. Various colleges in Telangana state gives admission in law courses on the basis of TS LAWCET scores. Read this article to get details about TS LAWCET 2020 examination including notification, application form, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
TS LAWCET 2020 Notifications – Exam Postponed
TS LAWCET 2020 Admit Card is releasing soon. Check here for admit card details.
TS LAWCET 2020 Exam Date has been postponed until further notice. The new dates will be announced soon. Check here for complete exam dates.
TS LAWCET 2020 Mock Test has been released for 3 years & 5 years LLB. Check here for mock test details.
TS LAWCET Exam Dates 2020
The official dates for TS LAWCET 2020 examination has been released. Below we have provided the official exam dates for reference purpose:
Admissions Closing Shortly
|Release of notification||2nd March 2020|
|Online registration starts||6th March 2020|
|Last date for registration||10th June 2020|
|Last date for registration with Rs.500/- late fee||20th June 2020|
|Last date for registration with Rs.1000/- late fee||27th June 2020|
|Last date for registration with Rs.2000/- late fee||30th June 2020|
|Last date for registration with Rs.4000/- late fee||3rd July 2020|
|Application correction window||20th June to 30th June 2020 till 5 pm|
|Downloading of hall tickets||July 2020|
|Exam date||July 2020 – Postponed|
|Release of preliminary answer key||July/ August 2020|
|Last date to submit objections against the answer key||August 2020|
|Release of Final Answer and Result announcement||August 2020|
|Counselling begins||August/ September 2020|
TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020
The hall ticket will be provided through online mode. TS LAWCET 2020 Hall Ticket will be provided to students in July 2020.
Candidates will be able to download their TS LAWCET hall ticket by entering registration number, date of birth and qualifying exam hall ticket number. Without hall ticket candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern 2020
Below we have given the detailed exam pattern of TS LAWCET examination:
- Examination Mode: It will be organized through computer based mode.
- Duration: Total 90 minutes will be given to solve the question paper.
- Language: The paper will be set in both English & Telugu or English & Urdu.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Sections: The exam will contain three sections, i.e. General Knowledge & Mental Ability, Aptitude for the Study of Law and Current Affairs.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
|Part/Section||Total Question||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
TS LAWCET Syllabus
The syllabus will be prescribed by the exam conducting authority. TS LAWCET syllabus will be designed to evaluate the candidate’s ability and aptitude to pursue the study of Law.
Syllabus will be different as per the courses opted by the students. For 3 year LLB courses, the syllabus will be of graduation level and for 5 year law courses, it will be of intermediate level.
How to Prepare for TS LAWCET
Candidates appearing for the TS LAWCET examination, can check the preparation tips below:
- Candidates must find out all the details about the syllabus and exam pattern.
- Prepare a time table as per your suitable timing and prepare accordingly.
- Consider the best books which covers all the syllabus of the entrance test.
- Practice previous year question papers on daily basis to know the exam pattern.
- Candidates should also practice mock test to analyze their performance.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
TS LAWCET 2020 Answer Key
Students who will appear in the exam will be able to check the answer key through online mode. The preliminary answer key will be published on 14th July 2020.
Candidates those are not satisfied with the preliminary answer key, can challenge against it. TS LAWCET answer key will be released along with the question papers & response sheets. Students can challenge the answer key till 16th July 2020.
Candidates will have to submit their objections through online mode. They have to send an Email to [email protected] before the due date.
TS LAWCET Result 2020
TS LAWCET result will be declared in the form of score card. TS LAWCET 2020 Result will be announced on 24th July 2020. Candidates are suggested to keep the score card safe till the admission procedure.
Candidates will download their score card by entering hall ticket number and date of birth. The qualifying marks for TS LAWCET exam will be 35% marks (42 marks out of 120 marks).
TS LAWCET Counselling 2020
Ranks will be allotted to candidates to participate in the counselling procedure. TS LAWCET 2020 Counselling will be commenced from July/ August 2020.
Students will be able to participate in the TS LAWCET counselling procedure through online mode. To appear in the counselling, firstly candidates will have to register themselves and pay the counselling fee.
After that, students will have to report at the designated centre for document verification. After the document verification process, candidates will be able to exercise their options.
The seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of options filled, rank, category and availability of seats in colleges. After the seat allotment, candidates will be required to report to the allotted college to complete the admission procedure.
TS LAWCET Application Form 2020
Here we have provided some important instructions for filling the application form:
- The application form has been provided through online mode.
- TS LAWCET 2020 Application Form has been released on 6th March 2020.
- To fill the application form, candidates are required to pay the application fee.
- Candidates have to fill their personal, qualification, address & other required details in the application form.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- TS LAWCET application correction facility will be provided from 20th to 30th June 2020.
- Last date to fill the application is till 10th June 2020. Students can submit the late applications with late fee till 3rd July 2020.
- There will be no need to send the printout of the confirmation page to the university.
- The application fee will be Rs. 800/- for general and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Extra processing fees will also be charged.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through internet banking & credit/debit card (online mode).
Candidates must check the TS LAWCET eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance test:
- Nationality: Only Indian Nationals candidates are eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Candidates will have to satisfy the Local/Unreserved status requirement as laid down by the universities of Telangana state.
|LLB (3 years)||Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed graduation degree from any recognized college or university.|
|Percentage: Candidates should have obtained 45% marks for general; 42% for OBC and 40% marks for SC/ST categories.|
|LLB (5 years)||Qualifying Exam: 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.|
|Percentage: Minimum 45% marks for general; 42% for OBC and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates in the qualifying exam.|
For any other queries about TS LAWCET 2020, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.