TS LAWCET 2020 Application Correction (Started) – Edit Details Here

TS LAWCET 2020 Application Form Correction

TS LAWCET 2020 Application Form Correction has been started from 21st September 2020. Candidates can make correction through online mode. TS LAWCET is a law entrance exam to offer 3-years and 5-years of UG courses. It is conducted every year by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. Candidates will get admission in government & private law universities and colleges through this entrance test. Candidates can get TS LAWCET application form correction 2020 details in this article.

TS LAWCET 2020 Application Correction – Started

newiconTS LAWCET 2020 Application Form Correction has been started from 21st September 2020. Click here to make correction.

Get latest news & updates about TS LAWCET 2020 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

Candidates can make correction in the submitted application form through online mode only. The one time application correction facility is provided to the candidates. Candidates have to make correction only within the correction period.

The correction has been started from 21st to 25th September 2020. Any change in Caste/ Community/State/Category is not permitted after the last date which is 25th September 2020.

There is no offline mode provided to make correction in the application form. Candidates are allowed to make correction only in few fields. It is decided by the official authority.

TS LAWCET 2020 Application Form

The applying candidate can fill the application form through online mode only. The application form has been started from 6th March 2020. Candidates can fill TS LAWCET application form only after the payment of the application fee. Candidates can fill the application form till 10th June without submitting the late fee.

Candidates can also fill the application form by submitting the late fee. Candidates have to upload their photograph and signature in the specified format along with the online application form.

Candidates are advised to do not send the hard copy of the application form to the official authority. Take the printout of the online submitted application form and keep it till the admission process gets over.

Particulars cannot be changed Online

Here we have listed the fields and the supporting documents which are required to make correction in below particulars by the convener. Other than these particulars, candidates can make correction through online mode.

Issue Required Documents
Qualifying exam hall ticket number

Scanned Copy of Qualifying Examination Memo/Hall Ticket (Intermediate/ Graduation/ LLB)

Father’s Name

SSC Marksheet
Name of Candidates
Mothers Name
Mobile No
DOB
SSC Hall Ticket No
Signature

Scanned Signature (less than 30kb, .jpg/.jpeg)

Photograph

Scanned Passport Size Photograph (less than 50kb, .jpg/.jpeg)

Intermediate Hall Ticket Number

Intermediate Marks Memo/ Hall Ticket

Particulars that can be changed Online

Students will be able to make changes in the below given details:

Qualifying Exam

Gender

Percentage of Qualifying Exam

E-mail id

Aadhaar Card detail

Special Reservation

How to Make Correction in Application Form

Check the steps to given below in order to make correction in the application form:

• Visit the official website link (link is given above).
  • The official website home page will be opened.
  • After that, click on ‘Request for Corrections to Online Application Form’ link.
  • Fill registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number and DOB.
  • Now, click on the ‘Submit’ button and TS LAWCET Application Form will appear in your system screen.
  • Click on ‘Edit Form’ and make corrections.
  • After that submit it and take the printout of it.

Candidates are instructed to fill all the details correctly in the application form. It may happen that the authority will not provide the correction in all fields. So, it is advisable to fill the online application form utmost care. Also fill the application form within stipulated time period prescribed by the official authority.

If you have any other queries about TS LAWCET 2020 Application Form Correction, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.

1. Aishwarya says:

Hi sir, i have entered Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket number wrongly please give me solution to edit my hallticket num, please sir.

2. Aishwarya says:

Can i change my hall ticket number i have entered wrongly

3. Bakaram narasimha rao says:

Hello sir,
    I have applied for 2 years course instead of 3 years so how can I change this.

4. mushriba kounain says:

can i change my preferred area for examination?as it is too far from my residence!

5. Satya says:

I mentioned MBA hall ticket number it not accepting if I entered degree means I have to submit degree TC but I don’t have what to do now

6. Shiva vardhna says:

Hi sir,I have entered my DOB and mother’s name incoorect how can I correct and I sent mail to tslawcet also when it will be updated

7. Chirag says:

Can I change my category from obc to open

8. Ravi says:

Sir, I requested to my application LLB 3 YEARS course correction plg, I’m SSC QUALIFIED in 2011 but I will mention in year “2012”so I requested sir plg correction my application.

9. B. Mahalakshmi says:

Sir I made a mistake in ph category and In applying for lawcet the payment process has been done Soo how correct it sir plz give me any solution

10. P swathi says:

Hello sir I am filling application form my pg Hall ticket no. . This is correct are not and that no. Is wrong one no. It isI3rq1e0046. This is right no. 13rq1e0046..how to change sir pls tell me

11. abdul rahmaan says:

sir may i know website to correction my email id plz

12. md shafqat shareef says:

father name is enter mistake in application form how its is edit

13. Eshwar says:

I have been wrongly entered the inter 2nd year qualifying place and I have dint get the marks of 2nd year please I have to correct my application

14. Kota Mohan Rao says:

Dear sir,
    I wanted to apply for 5years llb course but payment is paid for 3years course……can I transfer that payment for 5years course please give me reply

15. roshni says:

sir i am roshni Request your suggestion in correcting the details of Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No.

I have update my X Class Hall Ticket No instead of Degree, and made the payment online which was successful post which while i was updating the rest of the details i realized my mistake.

Kindly guide me how to do the correction in Qualifying Exam Hall ticket no please help me sir

16. K.Rahul says:

Dear sir ,
    For theComplete submission of application I need to submit income Certificate , but all government mandal offices are closed due to carono , April 6 th is last date of submission total Indian is lockdown till april 15 th 2020 .Is their any chance of extending date.
    Please suggest

17. Sravani says:

My payment applicant name is mistaken…in application form also it defolt ly select in payment applicant name….is any problem create for. This..
    Can I correct this.. pls mail me solution

18. Maha says:

How to edit caste and religion in the application form,I am a Hindu entered as minority and other ,I don’t know what is minority and non minority ,it’s a mistake entered wrong,how to edit it,I am having a cast certificate Hindu .

19. nalini says:

how to edit my degree qualification hall ticket number

20. nalini says:

how to edit my degree qualification number

21. Marwah Mustanab Ahmed says:

I m in 10+2 category but I chose 3 year l.l.b course instead of 5 year and payment has been already made.how do I edit it?

22. Marwah Mustanab Ahmed says:

I am in 10+2 category but i selected l.l.b course for 3 years and the payment has been done .I would like to change it to 5 year course . How do I edit it?

23. Rajashekar v says:

Sir I had wrote my qualifying hall ticket number in my PG hall ticket number anything worng sir, How can I correct it now. There is no option Of application correction in the official website

24. Md zaker ali says:

How to edit qulifying exam hall ticket number?

25. D. Keerthana says:

Sir I had wrote my qualifying hall ticket number wrong and downloaded hall ticket. Now I’m unable to correct.iam not finding any link in official website and I’m getting correction time is completed . What I should do know.

26. Your Name...Sampath bhimarapu says:

Can i change my exam center??

27. sowmya says:

Sir my name was printed incorrect only one letter how can I correct it

28. sai chandra bose guda says:

i shd change my qualifying hallticket number

29. Your Name...reghavendra says:

I want edit my application because I was applied 3years course but that’s not true I want to change as as a 5 years law course

30. srikanthYour Name... says:

sir i applied to the ts lawcet i passed the intermidate but i selcted 3 years llb cource but i want to admition in to the 5 years dgree course plese tell me sir what i do

31. B. Pujitha says:

Is there any chance to change examination centers.

• D. Keerthana says:

Sir I had wrote my qualifying hall ticket number wrong and I had download hall ticket. How can I correct it now. There is no option Of application correction in the official website

32. saahitthi says:

can we change our regional centers

33. vijaya says:

Hi Sir,
    I want to change my exam preferred centre,is it possible?

34. Nara sandeep says:

I have updated my 10th class hall ticket no instead of degree and made a payment online successfully how to do correction sir

35. Jaipal says:

Hi sir,
    I made a mistake in TSLAWCET application, I made mistake in last qualification Hall Ticket number. Please give me the correct solution.

36. Mufeez ahmed says:

Sir how to make correction in caste certificate number

37. LAVANYA kessireddi says:

Can you explain how to change upload photo and qualification roll number in ts lawcet application

• Your Name...vijay mohan rao says:

I received following email from TS LawCET
      The photo and Signature in the application are not clear to generate hall ticket. We tried to reach you on the phone but I was unable to get through. Send the updated passport photo and Signature in jpeg format with your downloaded application form to this email address to process the application.
      YOUR WEBSITE SAYS WE CANNOT ALTER SIGNATURE AND PHOTOGRAPH.
      What is solution now.

38. Justin Lawrance says:

Hi Sir,

Kindly guide me how to do the correction in Qualifying Exam Hall ticket no.

Regards.
    Justin

39. venkatesh A says:

i was made a mistake in my tslwaset application sir .payment process finished now how to edit my mistake sir .i made caste categiry area sir ..how to edit that