TS LAWCET 2020 Application Form Correction – Get Dates & Procedure

TS LAWCET 2020 Application Form Correction

TS LAWCET 2020 Application Form Correction will be started from third week of May 2020. Candidates can make correction through online mode. T S LAWCET is a law entrance exam to offer 3-years and 5-years of UG courses. It is conducted every year by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. Candidates will get admission in government & private law universities and colleges through this entrance test. Candidates can get TS LAWCET application form correction 2020 details in this article.

TS LAWCET 2020 Application Form

The applying candidate will fill the application form through online mode only. The application form will be started from fourth week of March 2020. Candidates can fill TS LAWCET application form only after the payment of the application fee. Candidates can fill the application form till fourth week of April 2020 without submitting the late fee.

Candidates can also fill the application form by submitting the late fee. Candidates have to upload their photograph and signature in the specified format along with the online application form.

Candidates are advised to do not send the hard copy of the application form to the official authority. Take the printout of the online submitted application form and keep it till the admission process gets over.

TS LAWCET 2020 Application Form Correction

Candidates can make correction in the submitted application form through online mode only. The one time application correction facility will be provided to the candidates. Candidates have to make correction only within the correction period.

The correction will be started from third week of May 2020. Any change in Caste/ Community/State/Category is not permitted to be made in the application after its receipt by the Convener.

There will no offline mode provided to make correction in the application form. Candidates will be allowed to make correction only in few fields. It is decided by the official authority.

Particulars cannot be changed Online

Here we have listed the fields and the supporting documents which are required to make correction in below particulars by the convener. Other than these particulars, candidates can make correction through online mode.

ParticularsRequired Documents
CategoryCertificate issued by competent authority
SignatureScanned signature
PhotographScammed Photograph
Mobile numberSend a mail through registered email Id
Email IdSend SMS (Registration No., Name, Qualifying HT No. & correct Email ID) through registered mobile no.
StreamQualifying exam hall ticket no (10+2)
Name of the candidateSSC Mark Sheet
DOBSSC Mark Sheet
Qualifying hall ticket numberQualifying exam hall ticket no (10+2)

How to Make Correction in Application Form

Check the steps to given below in order to make correction in the application form:

• Visit the official website link (link will be given above).
  • The official website home page will be opened.
  • After that, click on ‘Request for Corrections to Online Application Form’ link.
  • Fill registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number and DOB.
  • Now, click on the ‘Submit’ button and TS LAWCET Application Form will appear in your system screen.
  • Click on ‘Edit Form’ and make corrections.
  • After that submit it and take the printout of it.

Candidates are instructed to fill all the details correctly in the application form. It may happen that the authority will not provide the correction in all fields. So, it is advisable to fill the online application form utmost care. Also fill the application form within stipulated time period prescribed by the official authority.

If you have any other queries about TS LAWCET 2020 Application Form Correction, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.

1. D. Keerthana says:

Sir I had wrote my qualifying hall ticket number wrong and downloaded hall ticket. Now I’m unable to correct.iam not finding any link in official website and I’m getting correction time is completed . What I should do know.

2. Your Name...Sampath bhimarapu says:

Can i change my exam center??

3. sowmya says:

Sir my name was printed incorrect only one letter how can I correct it

4. sai chandra bose guda says:

i shd change my qualifying hallticket number

5. Your Name...reghavendra says:

I want edit my application because I was applied 3years course but that’s not true I want to change as as a 5 years law course

6. srikanthYour Name... says:

sir i applied to the ts lawcet i passed the intermidate but i selcted 3 years llb cource but i want to admition in to the 5 years dgree course plese tell me sir what i do

7. B. Pujitha says:

Is there any chance to change examination centers.

• D. Keerthana says:

Sir I had wrote my qualifying hall ticket number wrong and I had download hall ticket. How can I correct it now. There is no option Of application correction in the official website

8. saahitthi says:

can we change our regional centers

9. vijaya says:

Hi Sir,
    I want to change my exam preferred centre,is it possible?

10. Nara sandeep says:

I have updated my 10th class hall ticket no instead of degree and made a payment online successfully how to do correction sir

11. Jaipal says:

Hi sir,
    I made a mistake in TSLAWCET application, I made mistake in last qualification Hall Ticket number. Please give me the correct solution.

12. Mufeez ahmed says:

Sir how to make correction in caste certificate number

13. LAVANYA kessireddi says:

Can you explain how to change upload photo and qualification roll number in ts lawcet application

• Your Name...vijay mohan rao says:

I received following email from TS LawCET
      The photo and Signature in the application are not clear to generate hall ticket. We tried to reach you on the phone but I was unable to get through. Send the updated passport photo and Signature in jpeg format with your downloaded application form to this email address to process the application.
      YOUR WEBSITE SAYS WE CANNOT ALTER SIGNATURE AND PHOTOGRAPH.
      What is solution now.

14. Justin Lawrance says:

Hi Sir,

Request your suggestion in correcting the details of Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No.

I have update my X Class Hall Ticket No instead of Degree, and made the payment online which was successful post which while i was updating the rest of the details i realized my mistake.

Kindly guide me how to do the correction in Qualifying Exam Hall ticket no.

Regards.
    Justin

15. venkatesh A says:

i was made a mistake in my tslwaset application sir .payment process finished now how to edit my mistake sir .i made caste categiry area sir ..how to edit that