TS LAWCET 2024: Application (1st March), Dates (Out), Eligibility
TS LAWCET 2024 Notification will be released on 28th February 2024. Registration will start from 1st March 2024. Exam Date has been announced. It will be held on 3rd June 2024. Exam will be held through online mode. It is a state level entrance test conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. It is also known as Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test. The exam is conducted for admission into 3 year / 5 year LLB courses. Candidates seeking admission to many governments as well as private universities in Telangana state will be able to apply for the exam. Check out the given article below to grab complete information related to TS LAWCET 2024 examination such as exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria etc.
TS LAWCET 2024 Notifications – Notification on 28th Feb
TS LAWCET 2024 Notification will be released on 28th February 2024. Registration will get start from 1st March 2024. Check here for application details.
TS LAWCET 2024 Exam Date has been announced. Exam will be held on 3rd June 2024. Check here for exam date details.
TS LAWCET 2024 Highlights
|Name Of The Organization
|Osmania University, Hyderabad
|Name of the Exam
|Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET)
|3-year and 5-year Law courses
|Mode Of Application Form
|Law Entrance Exam
TS LAWCET 2024 Exam Dates
Following are the tentative dates of TS LAWCET 2024 examination:
|Notification Release Date
|28th February 2024
|Application Form Release Date
|1st March 2024
|Last Date for Application Form without late fee
|Last Date for Submission Online Application Form with Late Fee of Rs. 500/-
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form with Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-
|Date of the TS LAWCET 2024 Examination
|3rd June 2024
|Final Answer Key
|Result declaration date
TS LAWCET 2024 Application Form
Candidates must go through the given below section to know about TS LAWCET 2024 application form:
- The application form of TS LAWCET 2024 will be released via online mode on the website.
- The TS LAWCET application form will be made available from 1st March 2024 .
- No offline mode will be entertained to submit the application form.
- Candidates will be required to upload the scanned documents such as signature & photograph in the JPG/JPEG format.
- Authority will also provide correction facility to rectify mistakes (if any) in the application form.
- After filling asked details and uploading the images, candidates need to submit the fee for application form.
- The TS LAWCET 2024 application procedure will be filled till the last week of April 2024.
- After submitting the fee successfully, candidates are suggested to take printout of the confirmation page.
- The application fee will be submitted through online mode.
- The candidates will be able to use online payment gateways such as debit card/ credit card and net banking.
- Fee can be only submitted via TS/ AP Online Centres in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
The application fee for TS LAWCET 2024 exam will be as given below:
TS LAWCET ( LL.B.3 /5 Years )
|OC & BCs
|SC/ST & PH
TS LAWCET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to fulfil the following eligibility criteria before filling out the TS LAWCET 2024 application form:
- Nationality & Domicile: Candidates must belong to Indian nationality and also satisfy all the local as well as non-local status.
- Age Limit: There will be no specific age limit to apply for the admission.
LLB 3 year:
- Qualification: Candidates will be required to have graduation in a pattern such as 10+2+3 from any recognized universities.
- Marks Criteria: To apply for the exam, candidates must obtained at least 45% marks for general and 42% marks for OBC & 40% marks for SC/ ST.
LLB 5 Year:
- Qualification: Candidates will be required to pass the 12th examination from any recognised university.
- Marks Criteria: To apply for LLB 5 year, candidates will have to score at least 45% marks in qualifying exam, 42% for OBC & 40% marks for SC/ ST category candidates.
TS LAWCET 2024 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the TS LAWCET 2024 exam pattern given below:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Medium: Question paper will be in Telugu and English language .
- Duration: The duration of exam will be 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Type of Question: The Objective Type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Number of Question: There will be total of 120 questions in the paper.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
Check section wise exam pattern of TS LAWCET exam will be as mentioned below:
|No. of Questions
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability
|Aptitude for the Study of Law
TS LAWCET 2024 Syllabus
The syllabus will consist of 3 year and 5 year law courses. Candidates will be able to check the complete syllabus on the website. The complete syllabus of TS LAWCET 2024 will be updated soon in the article.
For 3 years LLB course, graduation level questions will be there in the exam. For those candidates who will be applying for 5 years law courses, class 12th level questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
TS LAWCET Preparation Tips
Following are the effective tips to score better in the TS LAWCET 2024 exam:
- Firstly, check out the complete syllabus and the exam pattern of TS LAWCET 2024.
- Build a proper study format and follow it religiously.
- Try to avoid distractions and stay focused on your studies.
- Practice yoga daily to maintain a healthy life.
- Search the previous year’s questions and sample papers and work upon it.
- Make a healthy diet and stay healthy.
Following are some of the expected exam centres for the TS LAWCET 2024 exam is given below:
Telangana, Hyderabad South-East (Ibrahimpatnam, Ramoji Film City area, L.B. Nagar, Hayathnagar, Karmanghat, and surrounding areas), Hyderabad Central (surrounding areas Mallapur, and Secunderabad), Hyderabad East (Keesara surrounding areas and Ghatkesar), Hyderabad West (Gandipet, Rudraram, Moinabad Kukatpally, Patancheru, and surrounding areas), Hyderabad North (Gandimaisamma, Old Alwal Medchal, and surrounding areas), Karimnagar, Khammam, Kodad, Nalgonda, Mahabubnagar, Warangal, Nizamabad, Andhra Pradesh, Visakhapatnam, Kurnool, Tirupati, Vijayawada.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
TS LAWCET 2024 Hall Ticket
The TS LAWCET admit card will be released by the authority in the first week of April 2024. The admit card will be made available through online mode only. The registered candidates will be able to download their hall tickets from the website. It will contain details i.e. name, application number, photograph of candidate, exam city, exam time etc.
To download the admit card, candidates will be required to use their login credentials such as application number and password in the online portal. After downloading the admit card, candidates are advised to keep the hardcopy of it for examination day.
TS LAWCET 2024 Answer Key
The TS LAWCET 2024 answer key will be released through online mode. The authority will release the answer key in the last week of July 2024. Only appeared candidates in the entrance exam will be able to download it.
With the help of answer key, candidates will also be able to calculate their probable scores obtained in the exam. It will consist of correct answers of all the questions asked in the question paper. The authority will also provide the facility to raise an objection against the answer key.
TS LAWCET 2024 Result
The authority will declare the TS LAWCET result for every candidate who have participated in the examination. The result will be declared in third week of August 2024. Candidates will be able to check the result through online mode. No other mode will be entertained to check result.
Candidates will be required to use their login details such as roll number and date of birth to get the TS LAWCET rank card. Candidates are advised to keep the hardcopy of the result for further usage in admission procedure.
TS LAWCET 2024 Cut Off
The authority will release the TS LAWCET 2024 cut off through online mode. The appeared candidates will be able to download the cut offs for both 3-year LLB and 5-year LLB course. Cut off will be released after declaration of the result.
The cut off will be released for both 3-year LLB and LLM programmes separately for all participating law colleges. Cut off will be the minimum marks that candidates have to score in the exam. It will be mandatory to score atleast the cut off marks in the examination.
TS LAWCET 2024 Counselling
The TS LAWCET counselling procedure will be the last process for admission after clearing the exam. The counselling process will be started from the fourth week of August 2024. Only exam qualified candidates will be able to participate in the counselling process.
The authority will organise the TS LAWCET counselling process in various rounds. Seat will be allotted to the candidates at the time of counselling.
Seat allotment process will depend on various factors i.e. number of seats available, document verification, rank & category of the candidate. For the verification procedure, candidates need to bring some of the important documents.
TS LAWCET 2024 Participating Institutes
- University College of Law, Osmania University, Hyderabad
- University College of Law, Kakatiay University, Warangal
- University College of Law, Telangana University, Dichpally, Nizamabad
- Adarsha Law College, Warangal
- Ananntha Law College, Sumitha Nagar, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
- Aurora’s Legal Sciences Academy, Bandiaguda, Hyderabad
- Bhaskar Law College, Moinabad, Ranga Reddy
- College of Law for Women, Andhra Mahila Sabha, Hyderabad
- Keshav Memorial College of Law, Narayanaguda, Hyderabad
- Mahatma Gandhi Law College, Hyderabad
- Manair College of Law, Khammam
- Pendekanti law College, Hyderabad
- Marwadi Siksha Samithi Law College, Hyderabad
- Padala Rama Reddy Law College, Hyderabad
- Vinayaka Law College, Timmareddy Pally, Kondapak, Medak
In case of any query related to TS LAWCET 2024 exam, feel free to ask your queries in the comment section below.