TS Polycet 2021 Application Form (Extended), Registration – Apply Here
TS POLYCET 2021 Application Form has been extended till 30th June 2021 without late fee. It is a state level entrance exam which is organized every year by state board of technical education & training (SBTET), Hyderabad. Through Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS Polycet), candidates will get admission into various Engineering & non-Engineering diploma courses. Admission will be offered to candidates in government, government aided and private unaided polytechnic colleges of Telangana state. Here we are providing details as application form, its fee and much more regarding TS Polycet Application Form 2021.
TS Polycet 2021 Application Form – Extended
TS Polycet 2021 Application Form has been extended till 30th June 2021 without late fee. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through following details regarding TS Polycet registration:
- TS Polycet 2021 application form has been made available via online mode.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form from 24th May 2021.
- The last date to fill the application form for TS Polycet 2021 is till 30th June 2021 without late fee.
- While filling application form, candidates must also upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Candidates are informed to provide valid/ working mail ID & phone number as all important information can be sent to it.
- No candidates will be allowed to fill the application form after last date of submission.
- Incomplete application form will lead to rejection so candidates must fill all asked & required details in the form.
- Candidates will be allowed to submit only one application form & multiple forms will lead to rejection.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form to exam conducting authority.
- At last, candidates must also take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
- Candidates are able to submit the application fee through online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, net banking, or TS online mode.
- General category candidates must have to submit Rs. 400/- while SC/ST category will have to submit Rs. 250/-.
- In any case, the application fee will be non-refundable.
TS Polycet Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before applying for TS Polycet:
- Nationality: Indian national citizen candidates are eligible to apply for TS Polycet 2021.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify SSC from any recognized board or university to be eligible.
- Percentage: He/ she must score at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Mandatory subject: Applying candidate must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) as their mandatory subject in qualifying exam.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit to apply.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in qualifying examination will be also eligible to apply.
TS Polycet 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following schedule regarding TS Polycet Application Dates:
|Application form commences||24th May 2021|
|Submission of application form||30th June 2021|
|TS Polycet 2021 exam||17th July 2021|
How to Apply for TS Polycet
Candidates must follow following step by step procedure while applying for TS Polycet:
- Visit official website (Link is provided above)
- Click on the, “File Application” button.
- Fill basic & required details in the form as candidates name, mail ID & phone number.
- Candidates must also fill the exam city as per your preferences.
- Now login using the given login credentials.
- Fill academic, address, gender, age & other required details in the form.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Go through the given details in the form.
- After that submit the application fee.
- Now a confirmation page will appear on your computer screen.
- Take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
We have mentioned complete & all required details regarding TS Polycet 2021 Application Form. Also remember to check mentioned eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates. Candidates must also not forget to check basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more to avoid any kind of rejection.
If you have any other queries regarding TS Polycet Application Form 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.