UGAT 2023 Admit Card (Released), Instructions – Download Here
UGAT 2023 Admit Card has been released on 21st June 2023 via online mode. AIMA UGAT is a national level UG entrance test. This test will be conducted by AIMA (All India Management Association) once in every year. Through this entrance test, candidates get admission into BCA, BBA, BHM, integrated MBA (IMBA), etc programmes. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding UGAT Admit Card 2023.
UGAT 2023 Admit Card – Released
UGAT 2023 Admit card has been released on 21st June 2023. Click here to get admit card.
Conducting authority has released UGAT Admit Card 2023 through online mode only, candidates can download it by login in their candidates dashboard. Candidates are advised to download admit card as soon as possible to avoid any kind of issue later.
Candidates must make sure that the details present in the admit card must be accurate and true. In case, any mistake is found in the admit card, candidates must inform about it to the authority few days before the exam.
The admit card can be downloaded by the entering application number, date of birth & email ID. No separate admit card has been issued to the candidate through offline mode.
The hall ticket for UGAT 2023, candidates have to affix two similar photographs (same which upload at the time of form filling). The photograph must be attested by any Gazetted officer or Head of the Institution where candidates have passed.
UGAT Admit Card 2023 Releasing Date
Authority has released admit card before a week of Examination. UGAT 2023 Exam will be held on 24th June 2023 through offline (Pen-Paper Test) mode. Candidates can download admit card on 21st June 2023 through online mode only.
Candidates are advised not to expect any admit card by post or any offline method as authority will not do so. Authority has also released notification for admit card, so candidates must check our website regularly to avoid any updates regarding Admit Card, Exam or other events.
How to Download UGAT 2023 Admit Card?
Candidates can follow the below steps to download the UGAT Hall Ticket 2023:
- Visit the website of AIMA(Link is available above).
- Click on the given link.
- Now, enter “Application Number”, “Date of Birth” & “Email ID”.
- Then, click on the submit button.
- The AIMA UGAT admit card will be appeared on the computer screen.
- Download the admit card and take the print out of it.
- Keep the print out copies safely for further use in admission process.
Documents Required with Admit Card
Candidate must carry any of the following documents along with UGAT 2023 Hall Ticket as a valid identity proof:
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter id
Details Printed on Admit Card
UGAT Admit Card 2023 contain certain details related to the applicant and the exam. Candidates must verify these details present on the admit card. The details printed in the admit card is as under:
- Applicants Name
- Application number
- Roll number
- Time and test date
- Location of the exam centre
- Instructions for the exam day
Important Instructions for the Exam Day
- Candidates should report to the allotted centre before 90 minutes of the examination.
- Candidates are permitted to enter in the examination hall up to half an hour before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates have to produce UGAT admit card duly completed at the exam centre for appearing in the exam.
- Candidates should bring admit card & writing material such as ball point pen, HB pencils, eraser & sharpener.
- The admit card is verified & signed by the examiner during the exam.
- The upper half of the admit card is collected by the examiner & lower half will be handed over the candidate.
- Calculator, pager, mobile phones, etc are strictly permitted inside the exam centre.
UGAT Exam Centres
AIMA conducts the UGAT 2023 Entrance test in various exam centres located in various cities. Some of the exam centres located in various cities is provided below:
Ahmedabad, Delhi (NCR), Chandigarh, Guwahati, Goa, Tirupati, Surat, Jammu, Srinagar, Vadodara, Ranchi, Mumbai, Bhopal, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Dehradun, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Jaipur, Chennai, Kolkata.
UGAT 2023 Admit card is an entry ticket to the examination hall. Candidates are strictly advised to carry the admit card along with certain other documents at the reporting examination centre. Without these documents candidates can not be permitted to enter in the exam hall.
If you have any query related to UGAT 2023 Admit Card, you can ask your query in the comments section below.